Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

Thinking about midterm potential in the following questions  , maybe in 2 years from now :

Chelsea`s Kepa      or        Lazio`s Sergei Milinkovic-Savic  ?

Fiorentina`s Milenkovic        or         Chelsea`s Marcos Alonso ?

Positions doesn´t matter.

Thanks for your help.

so my previously deal for jovic was rejected, guy went back on his word.

he has now offered jovic plus 30 mill/melo/goretka  for sandro or marquinos. 

i have Robertson to replace sandro, and marquionos is a back up to vvd and skrinair and manolas. 

should i make the trade and who to swap?

54 minutes ago, Middle_Finger said:

Riccardo Marchizzia of Citrine/Sassulo a good buy?

Marchizza is an interesting player, is on loan to Crotone from Sassuolo, a society that is always interested in young italian players, I think he can come back at the end of the years, and then can have a possibility in Serie A.

If is available take Bastoni, Inter player on loan to Parma, Serie A, or for remain in Serie B Gravillon of Pescara, on loan from Inter as well, that should have a brightness future

Do you guys think L.Modic can keep his 95 for a few years?

I have been offered 45M and L.Modric for my B.Silva. I'm thinking that I should accept the deal but I need to consider that i am selling to my strongest rilval,  i am slightly weakening in midfield (he also has S.Busquets, C. Ericksen and Kevin de bruyne) but could be strengthning him in years to come.  He may also pull out of the deal in a day or two, I never know with him.

What would you do?

2 hours ago, congola said:

You can sell Sandro as Robertson will get unhappy. Jovic + 30m or Goretska depending on the value of money. I would take Melo except will Rabiot not start instead of him come the summer

10 minutes ago, Milanista1 said:

I have been offered 45M and L.Modric for my B.Silva.

What would you do?

I am expecting 95 stay summer drop 94 by Christmas and maybe at worst a drop to 93 a year later. Soon maybe worth it if you can get some like Aouar, Havertz, Jovic, Zakaria etc.

BTW Silva has many fans but to me he is not  >93 player

47 minutes ago, Milanista1 said:

I have been offered 45M and L.Modric for my B.Silva. I'm thinking that I should accept the deal but I need to consider that i am selling to my strongest rilval,  i am slightly weakening in midfield (he also has S.Busquets, C. Ericksen and Kevin de bruyne) but could be strengthning him in years to come.  He may also pull out of the deal in a day or two, I never know with him.

What would you do?

Who can you buy with the 45m?

43 minutes ago, Toby S said:

Hi all, 

Rodri Hernandez, Melo Arthur, or Ndombele?

Or someone else for the midfield role who is young and promising, 20m or less

That's a difficult one; I'd go with Rodri as he is already rated 90 and at a big club. Plus he will probably replace Busquets on the international stage

If K.Havertz is available for 20M go for him as well.

1 hour ago, Middle_Finger said:

Who can you buy with the 45m?

I have enough player options at the moment (will be selling some of them who are out on loan either this seson or next) its just I am concerned that L.Modric could drop to 93 in 2 sesons time whereas B.Silva could rise to 94.

I already have D.Silva, Verrati, T.Alcantara and T.Fabinho for midfield. I have A.Melo, F.DJ, Rodri, Kessie and L.Peligrini out on loan.

Available for less than 45: SMS, B.Matuidi, R.Firmino, A. Sanchez, Lukaku, N.Keita, G.Wijnaldum,  N.Matic....

29 minutes ago, liamgriff said:

If Dortmund win the league, which of their players will get a rise? 

I think Hakimi, J.Sancho, Brunn Larsen, maybe Akanji, if he starts playing regulary again (due to return at the end of Feb), diallo, A.Witsel, P. Alcacer and a few more....

1 hour ago, cropper said:

Hi

Been offered Jerome boetang and kimpembe + 15mill for my umtiti

No dont accept it, J.Boetang is only going down from here, and P.Kimpembe will probably take another 2-3 seasons to go up to a 93 (if he can hit that rating) plus he is not a definate starting CB for PSG at the moment T.Silva and C.Marquinos are.

If you require another CB try to get B.Pavard as I think he is the replacement for an aging/declining J.boetang or you could try Akanji/Romagnoli. All 3 could reach 91+ in the future.

8 minutes ago, Milanista1 said:

No dont accept it, J.Boetang is only going down from here, and P.Kimpembe will probably take another 2-3 seasons to go up to a 93 (if he can hit that rating) plus he is not a definate starting CB for PSG at the moment T.Silva and C.Marquinos are.

Everything you said is right except that T.Silva and Marquinhos  are definite starter at CB while the former still plays CB, the latter doesn't .. Tuchel has converted Marquinhos into a DM and he's performing there... Won't be surprised if SMW changes his primary position to DM in the next few weeks, I don't see him losing his D(C) though 

7 hours ago, beekayem said:

Sell or hold onto Harry Winks. In a GW where money is tight. 

Definitely keep until the summer review at least. 

5 hours ago, congola said:

so my previously deal for jovic was rejected, guy went back on his word.

i have Robertson to replace sandro, and marquionos is a back up to vvd and skrinair and manolas. 

should i make the trade and who to swap?

Go for it, and get rid of Marquinos if he's not a starter, he'll only get concerns. Either of the players he's offering are good, but maybe go for Goretzka, he's already got the high rating. Might be a year or 2 before Arthur gets there.

3 hours ago, Milanista1 said:

What would you do?

Probably not for a few years, but I'd expect him to keep it for the next review. In a couple of years he might be 92 so still good...

2 hours ago, cropper said:

Hi

Been offered Jerome boetang and kimpembe + 15mill for my umtiti

Short term it would make sense, but Boateng is going downhill. What defenders do you have already?

2 hours ago, Toby S said:

Hi all, 

Rodri Hernandez, Melo Arthur, or Ndombele?

Or someone else for the midfield role who is young and promising, 20m or less

I'd get Rodri if you can. 

1 hour ago, Milanista1 said:

I have enough player options at the moment (will be selling some of them who are out on loan either this seson or next) its just I am concerned that L.Modric could drop to 93 in 2 sesons time whereas B.Silva could rise to 94.

I already have D.Silva, Verrati, T.Alcantara and T.Fabinho for midfield. I have A.Melo, F.DJ, Rodri, Kessie and L.Peligrini out on loan.

Available for less than 45: SMS, B.Matuidi, R.Firmino, A. Sanchez, Lukaku, N.Keita, G.Wijnaldum,  N.Matic....

...I think with the back up you have getting Modric is a great idea for now. Some of those guys you have will rise to take over for him. Firminho would be a good option too though depending on what attackers you have already. 

1 hour ago, Joshivic230 said:

Everything you said is right except that T.Silva and Marquinhos  are definite starter at CB while the former still plays CB, the latter doesn't .. Tuchel has converted Marquinhos into a DM and he's performing there... Won't be surprised if SMW changes his primary position to DM in the next few weeks, I don't see him losing his D(C) though 

Thank you for mostly agreeing with me, and for the knowledge you provided me with.

In PSG's last game I'm sure that both CB's were C.Marquinhos and T.Silva. P.Kimpenbe came on towards the end.

15 minutes ago, Kev said:

Godfred DONSAH or Pierre LEES-MELOU?

Looking long term, slight differences in positions they can cover isn't an issue. 

Godfred Donsah is the younger but has less apps than Lees Melou, P.L.M plays for a better team... hmmm

Is Ryan Fraser or N. Redmond not available?

21 minutes ago, Kev said:

Definitely keep until the summer review at least. 

Go for it, and get rid of Marquinos if he's not a starter, he'll only get concerns. Either of the players he's offering are good, but maybe go for Goretzka, he's already got the high rating. Might be a year or 2 before Arthur gets there.

Probably not for a few years, but I'd expect him to keep it for the next review. In a couple of years he might be 92 so still good...

Short term it would make sense, but Boateng is going downhill. What defenders do you have already?

I'd get Rodri if you can. 

...I think with the back up you have getting Modric is a great idea for now. Some of those guys you have will rise to take over for him. Firminho would be a good option too though depending on what attackers you have already. 

I will wait for a few more opinions (if they are aired) before making a final decision, thank you as always Kev.

1 minute ago, Milanista1 said:

Godfred Donsah is the younger but has less apps than Lees Melou, P.L.M plays for a better team... hmmm

Is Ryan Fraser or N. Redmond not available?

The rating cap for purchases is 87.

I have Donsah, was wondering about trading him for Lees-Melou.

3 minutes ago, Milanista1 said:

How about M.Wolf of B.Dortmund?

He's taken. With 36 teams who can only buy up to 87 rated, most good players are taken, so really my choice is between those 2 or Pizzaro of Monterey!