Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

2 hours ago, Milanista1 said:

I have enough player options at the moment (will be selling some of them who are out on loan either this seson or next) its just I am concerned that L.Modric could drop to 93 in 2 sesons time whereas B.Silva could rise to 94.

I already have D.Silva, Verrati, T.Alcantara and T.Fabinho for midfield. I have A.Melo, F.DJ, Rodri, Kessie and L.Peligrini out on loan.

Available for less than 45: SMS, B.Matuidi, R.Firmino, A. Sanchez, Lukaku, N.Keita, G.Wijnaldum,  N.Matic....

You have enough cover. I would do the deal and use the money wisely. Great options are available.

9 hours ago, Damian said:

Thinking about midterm potential in the following questions  , maybe in 2 years from now :

Chelsea`s Kepa      or        Lazio`s Sergei Milinkovic-Savic  ?

Fiorentina`s Milenkovic        or         Chelsea`s Marcos Alonso ?

Positions doesn´t matter.

Thanks for your help.

Kepa and milenkovic

Does anybody have a firm grip on the moments that trigger a change in value/potential of under 23yo players?

R.Sessegnon's value has dropped to 7M (from 10M). Looks like it was on the 18th of this month (his DoB = 18 May 2000). I've seen players having their value/potential adjusted on their birthday, the day itself, and when getting their rating reviewed but other moments too, like is the case with Sessegnon. Maybe it's each month (same day but of course not the same month as their birthday)? Or maybe it's a larger interval, like every 3 months starting from their birthday?

Don't mind the volatility but currently I'm having a look. Would be nice to have a better handle on it, similar to knowing there's a monthly depreciation of the value of +27yo players or the drop in value that happens on the first day of the month following the month in which a player turns 23, 25, etc. Any info or counterexamples (to Sessegnon's adjustment) are welcome.

8 hours ago, Atkin92 said:

Out of interest. Would you put Havertz in there over anyone?

Probably Arthur. (difficult choice to make). Nevertheless a great midfield for the future. I say Arthur because K.Havertz is more attacking, N.Dom, a more box to box and Rodri is more defensive.

10 hours ago, Kev said:

He's taken. With 36 teams who can only buy up to 87 rated, most good players are taken, so really my choice is between those 2 or Pizzaro of Monterey!

That's sucks for u man. I would go for the Nice player then, but do keep a track on G. Donsah as he is still only  22. 

so whose more likely to raise to 93  marquonos or sandro? im thinking sandro has he plays in a better league.

kieta or allan? who would you keep - leaning towards kieta as liverpool may just win the league :( 

2 hours ago, congola said:

so whose more likely to raise to 93  marquonos or sandro? im thinking sandro has he plays in a better league.

kieta or allan? who would you keep - leaning towards kieta as liverpool may just win the league :( 

Sandro for me (even if he stays and marquinhos goes 93) cause he is a LB.

Keita

I have 18 year old luan Candido of palmeiras. I have had a few offers for him already which makes me think he might be a good talent to keep. any help would be appreciated

18 hours ago, ombarcagunners said:

Declan Rice to 87 this summer?

Yes, should do. 

16 hours ago, STX said:

Help please. Isco, Depay or Son?

Son. Cheaper and could well get 93 in the summer. Isco and Depay won't be getting rises.

13 hours ago, !¡BµKa🔑 said:

Chances of Isco, Sanchez, James Rodriguez, Coutinho, Lukaku dropping this summer?

Isco I think should stay because a few of the games he's missed are through injury. 

Sanchez should drop

James could well drop, depends if he starts getting full games now he's back.

Coutinho and Lukaku should stay for now, but again it'll depend on the rest of the season. Bit early to predict. 

13 hours ago, RayNFFC said:

Will David Silva drop in next review?

Should stay I think, but there is an outside chance of SM dropping him due to age.

10 hours ago, congola said:

There is a weird SM thing about fullbacks. I'd actually say Sandro should get 93. Perhaps it could depend on the Champion's league. Marquinhos could be the safest option for a rise for the reasons other people have said.

I actually think I'd go for Allan now he's in the Brazil team and is having a good season. I've mentioned my reservations about Keita in the past. 

4 hours ago, liamgriff said:

Sell pepe for B.Fernandes and C.Lincoln? 

Pepe could get 90 in the summer, but Fernandes is already 90 and could/should go higher. Throw in Lincoln as well and I think it's a good deal. 

26 minutes ago, danky said:

I have 18 year old luan Candido of palmeiras. I have had a few offers for him already which makes me think he might be a good talent to keep. any help would be appreciated

I don't know him really, but Brazilian youngsters often get a lot (too much) hype. Without any first team football I can't see him getting a huge increase in value very soon. I'd suggest selling for max value if you need the money, and if you don't then keep him and see what happens in the next few months. He probably won't be reviewed until the Autumn.

Maybe someone who follows the Brazil youth system can help a bit more. 

On 2/19/2019 at 1:36 AM, Toby S said:

Hi all, 

Rodri Hernandez, Melo Arthur, or Ndombele?

Or someone else for the midfield role who is young and promising, 20m or less

As mentioned already, Havertz is a good investment. Other than that, Aouar, Kessie, Bentancur are also young and promising. 

21 hours ago, ombarcagunners said:

Declan Rice to 87 this summer?

Might be. He'll get +1 100%. 87 is doubtful (50/50)

19 hours ago, STX said:

Help please. Isco, Depay or Son?

Heung Min Son. 

17 hours ago, !¡BµKa🔑 said:

Chances of Isco, Sanchez, James Rodriguez, Coutinho, Lukaku dropping this summer?

Isco - Stay 

Sanchez - Drop 

James - Drop 

Coutinho - Stay 

Lukaku - Stay 

17 hours ago, RayNFFC said:

Will David Silva drop in next review?

Nope, don't think so. 

14 hours ago, congola said:

Both has equal chance. 

Sandro - an attacking LB whose 93 is due for a while. 

Marquinhos - Starter for PSG and Brazil. Playing good in DM as well. If PSG wins CL reaches final, there's a chance he might get +1.

Keita

3 hours ago, TMNT said:

I can see Fabinho rising to 92 AND getting CB added to his positions at the end of the season, he could be a very useful player to have. 

Yeah, gradually he's proving his value. 

1 hour ago, RobboEFC said:

Currently have Alcacer, Suso, F.Anderson but was thinking of picking up Maxi Gomez. I can only afford 3 so could someone list them in order of who's best investment.

Maxi Gomez >> Suso >> Paco. 

Sell Felipe.