Rahul W's rating predictions

Rahul W

6 hours ago, Middle_Finger said:

I am confused. Fabregas will drop 1 and you would still go for him? Benassi and Grillitsch are both same position - DM/MC. 

Yes essentially I am getting 2 90s and Fab is safe@91 until June. Grillitsch &Benassi can go 91 in future. Banega topped. Sorry about the position comment had incorrectly recalled Benassi as DM only not AM as well

On 3/4/2019 at 8:30 AM, koplfc said:

Jordan Henderson or Milan Badelj and Nicolas Gonzalez? 🤔

Not sure about Henderson. With Keita Ox Fabinho wijnaldum and anyone new (they are not afraid to purchase) would supect Henderson has topped. Badelj solid aerie A pro. Gonzalez has potential so would chose the duo

16 hours ago, CloudInfinity said:

Heung-min Son or Nabil Fekir?

Got to be Son for me. 

17 hours ago, Damien1990 said:

Nice rises for Piatek, Sancho and Vinicius. Guessing so that at the end of the season the first two can hit 90 and Vinicius 88/89 if they all continue to do well.

15 hours ago, Milanista1 said:

I think Piatek could hit 90 (if Milan finish second place or win the Copa Italia).

Sancho is good for 89.

Vinicius is OK at 88 or maybe a 89. I think he can still play much better for R.M (he is still very young and has much time to improve shooting ability).

Pretty much agree with Milanista here.

Piatek certain for 89, and 90 if Milan do well (as mentioned).

Not heard what the injury news is for Vinicius. If he's out for a bit then that'll stop him getting 89, if not then he could do, but 88 is fine. 

14 hours ago, Middle_Finger said:

Banega or Fabregas and Ox, Benassi or Grillitsch?

Banega. He's solid, you never know what will happen with OX... usually just another injury after a few weeks of returning and everyone talking about his potential. 

Benassi - having a good season and getting in the NT team mix, so surely due another rise end of season. 

7 hours ago, francesco.mormi@hotmail.it said:

What do you think about Caldara?
Would you exchange him for Militao?

Militao all the way!

7 hours ago, Craigo said:

Opinions please kimmich or icardi 

That really depends on what position you need and what other players you have. 

15 hours ago, francesco.mormi@hotmail.it said:

Do it! With no doubt

Militao is solid and should move to Real Madrid.

Caldara is good but won't be in Milan line up this year, he is coming back from a long injury and hasn't Militao's potentiality (and I know Caldara really well, I saw at least 60 of his games)

14 hours ago, Craigo said:

I would go for Kimmich, are different position, but Icardi hasn't the right mentality, has always made problems with his supporters etc as a captain. Furthermoer he can be out of the team until the end of the season.

13 hours ago, Milanista1 said:

If you really require a great long-term RB then go for Kimmich. If you require a very good foward go for Icardi. 

Note that at the moment Icardi is having some issues at Inter Milan. (don't know much about it).

Icardi is having lots of problems due to his wife/agent, every Inter fan is mad with him. I wrote more in the last weeks in Serie A topic, but is full of fake news and is hard to update, but I'm trying to give to all the forumers ;)

If you want the last ones ask me!

4 hours ago, francesco.mormi@hotmail.it said:

Hi, I have got to buy 2 long term good CB, who do you think will be better in 1-2 years between Romagnoli, Akanj, Ruben Dias, Militao and Milenkovic?
I got to choose two between them. Thx

Wow, now there's a tough call to make this early in the day. 

I would probably drop Romagnoli, i don't think he's quite as good as the others.

Personally i'd take Milenkovic (been great this season and very likely to move end of season), then maybe Akanji. If anyone had a different opinion though i wouldn't try and dissuade them, you could make a case for all of these, all likely to be top class. 

On a unrelated note, you really should change your forum user name, having your mail address as your username leaves you open to anyone wanting to hack your account or spam your mail address. 

5 hours ago, francesco.mormi@hotmail.it said:

Hi, I have got to buy 2 long term good CB, who do you think will be better in 1-2 years between Romagnoli, Akanj, Ruben Dias, Militao and Milenkovic?
I got to choose two between them. Thx

I would take Militao, great potentiality and should move to Real Madrid and Akanj (starter in B. Dortmund)

Ruben Dias should move to a bigger club @TMCosta maybe can tell more about him.

Milenkovic had had a good start, but since december he's having lots of difficulties and I'm not sure he will move

Romagnoli is really better then him, amazing performances, always more than sufficient in a defence that is doing really well (3 goals against in 11 matches), and plays in a better team

8 minutes ago, Alurcard said:

Wow, now there's a tough call to make this early in the day. 

I would probably drop Romagnoli, i don't think he's quite as good as the others.

Personally i'd take Milenkovic (been great this season and very likely to move end of season), then maybe Akanji. If anyone had a different opinion though i wouldn't try and dissuade them, you could make a case for all of these, all likely to be top class. 

On a unrelated note, you really should change your forum user name, having your mail address as your username leaves you open to anyone wanting to hack your account or spam your mail address. 

I totally disagree with your opinion about Serie A players, can I please know where you read about Milenkovic and why you think that about Romagnoli?

Neither last year they had the same performances. Have you seen the last matches of both, and the big difficulties of Milenkovic against Papu Gomez last sunday? 

If you want I can post the average rating of both ;)

Thanks for your opinion

3 minutes ago, CloudInfinity said:

Hi guys,

Aymeric Laporte or Niklas Sule?

Tanguy Ndombele or Melo Arthur (don't think Arthur will see much game time next season) Barcelona has Vidal, Coutinho, Busquest, Rakitic, Alena and De Jong also.  I'm sure they didn't buy De Jong for that huge amount to sit on the bench..  ?

Marcus Rashford or Christian Pulisic?

Thank you.

17 minutes ago, zsp2 said:

I totally disagree with your opinion about Serie A players, can I please know where you read about Milenkovic and why you think that about Romagnoli?

Neither last year they had the same performances. Have you seen the last matches of both, and the big difficulties of Milenkovic against Papu Gomez last sunday? 

Thanks for your opinion

Let me just quote something i said in my earlier comment that i'm not sure if you noticed before posting your salty comments. 

"If anyone had a different opinion though i wouldn't try and dissuade them, you could make a case for all of these, all likely to be top class. 

You may also notice that Francesco asked about long term, not current form. Is Romagnoli in a better team? Absolutely, by miles. Has be been better recently? He certainly has. Will he peak higher in 1-2 years. I'm not convinced of that. 

As i've already said though, if others have a different opinion i wouldn't argue too much, you could take any of these and have a top CB in 2 years.

Feel free to post the stats though, i'm sure i can find a differing opinion somewhere and i'd be interested to have a look at yours. 

14 hours ago, Joshivic230 said:

You obviously don't know how good Vinicius is 

6 hours ago, ombarcagunners said:

are you kidding me?

One of the best players in the world....missing goals... LOL like him are 50 in the world...

16 hours ago, francesco.mormi@hotmail.it said:

Militão easy

15 hours ago, Craigo said:

Kimmich even easier

46 minutes ago, zsp2 said:

I would take Militao, great potentiality and should move to Real Madrid and Akanj (starter in B. Dortmund)

Ruben Dias should move to a bigger club @TMCosta maybe can tell more about him.

Milenkovic had had a good start, but since december he's having lots of difficulties and I'm not sure he will move

Romagnoli is really better then him, amazing performances, always more than sufficient in a defence that is doing really well (3 goals against in 11 matches), and plays in a better team

Thanks for your opinion

I ve heard a lot of rumours of Milenkovic too...

Agreed Akanji and Militão.

Ruben Dias is sold everyday (180 millions for Juve or Manchester United...he and João Felix...was the latest)...For me (personal opinion)...Francisco Ferro and Jota (João Filipe) are better then Ruben Dias and João Felix...get them and Florentino.

1 minute ago, Alurcard said:

Let me just quote something i said in my earlier comment that i'm not sure if you noticed before posting your salty comments. 

"If anyone had a different opinion though i wouldn't try and dissuade them, you could make a case for all of these, all likely to be top class. 

You may also notice that Francesco asked about long term, not current form. Is Romagnoli in a better team? Absolutely, by miles. Has be been better recently? He certainly has. Will he peak higher in 1-2 years. I'm not convinced of that. 

As i've already said though, if others have a different opinion i wouldn't argue too much, you could take any of these and have a top CB in 2 years.

Feel free to post the stats though, i'm sure i can find a differing opinion somewhere and i'd be interested to have a look at yours. 

Sorry, I didn't want to result rude or impolite, english isn't my own language and maybe I expressed my opinion with the wrong words, wasn't my intention.

If that was the result I want apologize.

I asked your opinion because I'm curious to know what you think, because is so different from mine, since I saw several matches of both and Romagnoli could be a starter in a better club, instead Milenkovic can't, he has to grow more.

But of course is a good player, but right now not so solid.

I post the statistics, are in Italian I'm sorry

Milenkovic:

http://pinochiaro.altervista.org/src.php?a=1&league=10&player=321

Romagnoli:

http://pinochiaro.altervista.org/src.php?a=1&league=10&player=351

Check the voice "voto", media voto is "average marks" and are the most interesting voice

if is rated

5 - 5,5 isn't sufficient

6 = sufficient

6,5 - 7= great

You can find the ones of all Serie A players ;)

9 minutes ago, TMCosta said:

One of the best players in the world....missing goals... LOL like him are 50 in the world...

Militão easy

Kimmich even easier

I ve heard a lot of rumours of Milenkovic too...

Agreed Akanji and Militão.

Ruben Dias is sold everyday (180 millions for Juve or Manchester United...he and João Felix...was the latest)...For me (personal opinion)...Francisco Ferro and Jota (João Filipe) are better then Ruben Dias and João Felix...get them and Florentino.

I red it too about Milenkovic, but for the moment none of them looks serious, are only rumors

I red too about R.Dias and J. Felix, so funny

Francisco Ferro plays the last matches, you think will be in line up? Jota is good, I saw in European championship final Under 19 he had been soo good.

P.s. good luck for Porto tonight 

Thanks

• Kev pinned this topic
  • Soccahappy featured this topic