Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

19 minutes ago, Marek said:

Alphonse Areola or Alessio Cragno? I must sell one of them due to concerns.

I would go for Areola:

- Cragno, he's a good goalkeaper (one of the best for grade point avarage of Serie A), BUT he plays in Cagliari, and there aren't concrete rumors that he is going to move to a big. There aren't assurances.

Otherwise Areola plays in PSG, I knows, only half of the matches, but Buffon isn't eternal.

If you have a player with a 89 rating and his worry level is still low(1~2). Loaning him will make his worry level decrease? I don't mind it increasing again after because he's currently on loan. As long as it decreases in the short term. That's because I don't want to sell him, but he does not have enough rating to be a first team player and I didn't loan him before because I didn't receive offers.

2 hours ago, Craigo said:

What’s people’s opinions on kimmich deserves a +1 next review ?? Should I keep or sell ? I have carvajal in the same position also 

I'm not sure if he'll rise next review, it'll depend on the CL and whether they over take Dortmund, but I'd definitely be hanging onto him. Has the quality to hit 94 eventually, in my opinion.

Carvajal should've got a +1 a long time ago. Not sure if he'll ever get it now. 

14 minutes ago, John S said:

Would you guys give Sergi Roberto for Milinkovic-Savic

I don't need either at the moment so my decision will be based purely on potential.

SR could be valuable becouse he covers alot of position but SMS has 93 potential give him . Worth a risk while for SR this is it I think 91 is his max

23 hours ago, ombarcagunners said:

Nkunku + Bentancur + cash or Maxi Gomez?

Definitely the duo + cash! Great deal!

22 hours ago, Fon.leman said:

Is Dilrosun worth keeping?

Looking long term then yes. Doubt he'll get a rise in the summer though because he's been injured.

13 hours ago, 1000dB said:

Do you think it'll actually happen or will they get out of it somehow? 

9 hours ago, hesselink said:

Nelson SEMEDO - ready for +1 this summer?

Possible, I think he'll need more game time, so we'll have to see what happens in the next 3 months. 

8 hours ago, Marek said:

Alphonse Areola or Alessio Cragno? I must sell one of them due to concerns.

Do you have another keeper as first choice? If so I'd sell Areola. If you're choosing one to be you main GK then probably keep Areola, he should get more game time next season, plus it'll be much easier for him to get a rise at PSG. Cagliari seem to be capped at 89. 

7 hours ago, francesco.mormi@hotmail.it said:

Koulibaly or Van Dijk?

VVD most likely to get another rise out of the 2 as things stand so go for him.

4 hours ago, liamgriff said:

Will T.Hazard or A.Plea get another rise this season? 

I think the club is capped at 90 so probably not unless that changes. 

3 hours ago, Troianos77 said:

If you have a player with a 89 rating and his worry level is still low(1~2). Loaning him will make his worry level decrease? I don't mind it increasing again after because he's currently on loan. As long as it decreases in the short term. That's because I don't want to sell him, but he does not have enough rating to be a first team player and I didn't loan him before because I didn't receive offers.

Depends on what his concern is. If it's lack of games then this won't change if he's loaned out (assuming his loan club use him). However, if he's 89 rated he might develop further concerns about being loaned out, but that normally depends on the age of the player. 

3 hours ago, Craigo said:

What’s people’s opinions on kimmich deserves a +1 next review ?? Should I keep or sell ? I have carvajal in the same position also 

I think Bayern will need to win something for him to get an increase at the moment. I'd keep him over Carvajal. 

2 hours ago, JAMancini said:

Piatek 90?

Big jump, I'd think 89 is more likely. 

18 minutes ago, John S said:

Would you guys give Sergi Roberto for Milinkovic-Savic

I don't need either at the moment so my decision will be based purely on potential.

I'd go for Sergi, much more likely to rise at Barca, SMS could need a move to get much further. 

18 minutes ago, Kev said:

Definitely the duo + cash! Great deal!

Looking long term then yes. Doubt he'll get a rise in the summer though because he's been injured.

Do you think it'll actually happen or will they get out of it somehow? 

Possible, I think he'll need more game time, so we'll have to see what happens in the next 3 months. 

Do you have another keeper as first choice? If so I'd sell Areola. If you're choosing one to be you main GK then probably keep Areola, he should get more game time next season, plus it'll be much easier for him to get a rise at PSG. Cagliari seem to be capped at 89. 

VVD most likely to get another rise out of the 2 as things stand so go for him.

I think the club is capped at 90 so probably not unless that changes. 

Depends on what his concern is. If it's lack of games then this won't change if he's loaned out (assuming his loan club use him). However, if he's 89 rated he might develop further concerns about being loaned out, but that normally depends on the age of the player. 

Why if it's lack of games, loaning him out won't change his concern level? Shouldn't it decrease? Considering that he plays more at the team that he was loaned out, of course.

I think Bayern will need to win something for him to get an increase at the moment. I'd keep him over Carvajal. 

Big jump, I'd think 89 is more likely. 

I'd go for Sergi, much more likely to rise at Barca, SMS could need a move to get much further. 

4 minutes ago, Troianos77 said:

"If a player is unhappy at his lack of games at your club and then you send him out on loan, his lack of games concern will remain unchanged. This is because the player is concerned with his lack of games at his parent club."