• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kieran_S91

• Soccahappy

• Milanista1

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

59 minutes ago, koplfc said:

How long do we think Alderweireld and Vertongen can keep their 92 ratings?

I have van Dijk, Lenglet, Gomez and Dias. 

Laporte is available whilst Kimmech and Dier have both handed in transfer requests at other clubs so I am trying to sign them. So i'm tempted to sign all three. Also nobody in this setup has clocked onto Militao yet, so tempted to get him before he moves to Madrid when he is more than likely to be snapped up by somebody. Ill then have Alderweireld, Vertongen, van Dijk, Laporte, Kimmech, Dier, Lenglet, Gomez, Dias and potentially Militao. 

Who should get the cut? 

Alderweireld and Vertongen should keep their ratings just fine for a couple more years, Tottenham is doing good.

My choice would be Alderweireld, Vertongen, Van Dijk, Laporte, Kimmich, Gomez (versatility and potential) and Lenglet(he's going to rise). That is a very strong and versatile defense

48 minutes ago, vitor_mfc said:

Alderweireld and Vertongen should keep their ratings just fine for a couple more years, Tottenham is doing good.

My choice would be Alderweireld, Vertongen, Van Dijk, Laporte, Kimmich, Gomez (versatility and potential) and Lenglet(he's going to rise). That is a very strong and versatile defense

Vertongen continues to have injury problems tho, and Sanchez and Foyth are sat waiting in the wings, both are likely to start knocking on the door for first team football next season. 

Would you leave Militao and Dier alone then? I could pick both of them up for a mere £20m. 

1 minute ago, koplfc said:

Vertongen continues to have injury problems tho, and Sanchez and Foyth are sat waiting in the wings, both are likely to start knocking on the door for first team football next season. 

Would you leave Militao and Dier alone then? I could pick both of them up for a mere £20m. 

He always had injury problems, but he always plays when fit because he's good. There are some Militão fans in the forum, i personally don't really rate Militão, Dias that much, they are good, but not not as good as people have been praising them to be. 

In the end it all depends on if you want a strong team now, or just a fairly good team in the future. Even if Militão, Dias or Foyth reach 92 (which i doubt), there's a long time to go.

With the team i told you, you can easily rotate between all competition and still make them happy. I would channel my money towards the players i mentioned, there will better player coming along that you can snap and which whom you can eventually replace Vertongen and Alderweireld with.

7 hours ago, koplfc said:

Laporte is available whilst Kimmech and Dier have both handed in transfer requests at other clubs so I am trying to sign them. So i'm tempted to sign all three. Also nobody in this setup has clocked onto Militao yet, so tempted to get him before he moves to Madrid when he is more than likely to be snapped up by somebody. Ill then have Alderweireld, Vertongen, van Dijk, Laporte, Kimmech, Dier, Lenglet, Gomez, Dias and potentially Militao. 

Who should get the cut? 

Hello Klopp, i mean Kop.

Go for Laporte, and then try your best to get Kimmich. Then you can sell either Vertongen or Alderweireld.

Sign Milatoa before the others get wind of him, and put him on loan till he reaches 90. You wont require Dier as you will have enough CB cover. 

14 hours ago, Middle_Finger said:

Guys thought on Weah? I know PSG rates him but doubt he will make the first 11 any time soon. I also get a feeling PSG wants to keep him coz he is French more than his ability.

I would be patient with him unless you require some cash. See if he gets game time towards the end of season, see how he does, then If he performs not so well then sell or swap him for M.Keane of Juventus. 

On 3/12/2019 at 6:40 AM, Vib said:

Anyone knows anything about these 3?

Milton Valenzuela

Latif Blessing

Tyler Adams

If so can we expect increase in ratings? And what about their long term potential?

I heard that Valenzuela played well last season for Columbus but he ruptured his ACL or something like that and is out for this season, but will probably get a +2/3 if you're financially desperate.

BUY Tyler Adams. Deserves at least a 84 now, if he keeps up his form for Leipzig he'll be an 88/89 in just over a year. From what I've seen he is composed with the ball and makes good decisions, his long-range passing is a bit inconsistent however.

Also, George Bello could be a very interesting long-term signing from the MLS. Was poor against Herediano but bound to get many opportunities this season since his competition for LWB at Atlanta is trash

-

Rahul, do you think there is any chance of a rise for Allan Cruz of Cincinnati?

4 minutes ago, muallan said:

I heard that Valenzuela played well last season for Columbus but he ruptured his ACL or something like that and is out for this season, but will probably get a +2/3 if you're financially desperate.

BUY Tyler Adams. If he keeps up his form for Leipzig he'll be an 88/89 in just over a year. From what I've seen he is composed with the ball and makes good decisions, his long-range passing is a bit inconsistent however.

Also, George Bello could be a very interesting long-term signing from the MLS. Was poor against Herediano but bound to get many opportunities this season since his competition for LWB at Atlanta is trash

Are you the MLS expert ? :)

On 3/12/2019 at 4:46 PM, Mickbor59 said:

Skriniar and gundogan for verratti it's intéressant?

I kind of agree with Jgos2 in that you are better of keeping the duo as you have potentially two 93+ rated players right there (do consider that it may take another season for Skriniar to reach that level). Gundogan has a potential reach of 94 (should rise to 93 in next review) but he is nearly 30 so if he ever gets it he wont keep it for too long. 

Verratti on the other hand is safe at 94 as long as he keeps performing, and just might one day get a +1 if PSG can reach CL Finals. 

I think the duo is too much to give up for Verratti. 

17 hours ago, Tharanidharan said:

Gabriel Jesus or Leroy Sane? (Long Term). 

I can get Jesus easily for 40M or I've to fight among other managers for Sane which would increase the cash bid to 60-70M. 

Jesus is MC's third top scorer in spite of limited appearances. Can he become a regular starter in upcoming seasons? 

Jesus could be held back if Aguero doesn't stop his excellent form. Maybe Jesus was his long term replacement, but Aguero has plenty left in the tank. I think Sane probably has the most potential though, so I'd go for him if the rest of your team is strong and you don't desperately need the cash for other stuff. 

9 hours ago, STX said:

Please rank Vrsaljko,  Arias,  De Scilgio.

Arias > Vrsaljko > De Sciglio - close between the last 2.

9 hours ago, koplfc said:

Who should get the cut? 

I think they should both hold 92 for now. I'd get Kimmich and Laporte, but probably not bother with Dier. It'll be a lot of players to keep happy otherwise. 

3 hours ago, JrBaiano said:

Akanji and Burki +1 even if Dortmund don't win the league?

They should do, yeah. 

3 hours ago, Middle_Finger said:

Guys thought on Weah? I know PSG rates him but doubt he will make the first 11 any time soon. I also get a feeling PSG wants to keep him coz he is French more than his ability.

I think the Celtic fans will be rating him too. He's played well for them from what I've seen, despite mainly being a sub. 

Also, he's American, not French, so that won't be a reason. 

1 hour ago, Divir said:

Pavard, Christensen, D.Sanchez - Which one to sell?

Keita, SMS, Can, Ndombele, Torreria - same question..

Thanks in advance!

I'd sell Christensen, barely gets a game.

Next one isn't as simple, but keep Ndombele and Torreira for sure. I'd maybe sell Can at the moment, but he might get more game time next season.

Wanyama, Fabregas and Aranguiz.... which do you get rid of?

Inherited a side in a very competitive setup. Likelihood of getting anything close to their current ratings is unlikely. The best I can get for Wanyama may be Deulofeu, or cash plus Badiashile and sign my own players, but again none will be over 87. Best I could probably get for Fabregas is Babacar. But Fabregas is probably going to be the only 90 rating out of the three come the end of the season. Part of me hopes Wanyama will move on from Tottenham for more first team football this summer.

17 hours ago, vitor_mfc said:

He always had injury problems, but he always plays when fit because he's good. There are some Militão fans in the forum, i personally don't really rate Militão, Dias that much, they are good, but not not as good as people have been praising them to be. 

In the end it all depends on if you want a strong team now, or just a fairly good team in the future. Even if Militão, Dias or Foyth reach 92 (which i doubt), there's a long time to go.

With the team i told you, you can easily rotate between all competition and still make them happy. I would channel my money towards the players i mentioned, there will better player coming along that you can snap and which whom you can eventually replace Vertongen and Alderweireld with.

Dont worry...people dont need u to rate Militão...Real Madrid is doing that (50 millions done deal):

https://www.todomercadoweb.es/primer-plano/i-marca-i-zidane-ya-tiene-su-primer-refuerzo-militao-285418

http://www.zerozero.pt/news.php?id=244962

How is Ruben Dias doing? Is he playing well?

Trata de comentar só o futebol estrangeiro já q tens umas palas enormes...

Does anyone think the following players will get further rises at the end of this season?

John Stones, Van Dijk, De Ligt, Marquinhos , Robertson, Frenkie De jong, Pogba,  Bernardo Silva, Kai Havertz, Mbappe, Leroy Sane, Gabriel Jesus?

Cheers everyone!