Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

18 hours ago, John S said:

Which side would you guys go for:

Bale  vs  Laporte + Robertson

No player would be a starter so a view on their potential over the next year or so would be very helpful

Duo 

16 hours ago, RayNFFC said:

Here's something fun.

What signing has been your biggest disappointment ever? A promising young player that had huge potential, but never quite made the rise you had hoped for?

I don't remember much, I can say Saido Berahino. At twenties, he was playing good, (I wouldn't say "world class" but he was better and linked with Spurs, Arsenal).

My first team in SM was West Brom and I spent good amount to bring Berahino back, hoping he would hit 90s in no time. He was my first youth signing and I'd say he is the biggest disappointment for me. 

15 hours ago, Amar said:

I know this might be a bit off topic, but this is the thread for discussion!

Has anyone seen a good counter formation and tactic against 4-3-3 A (the 4-3-3 formation without the holding midfielder)?

I am playing away from home against a team that is likely rated 94 on match day and that team has the likes of Messi and Ronaldo.

My strongest average starting team rating is 93.

Thanks everyone!

Against 4-3-3A, I've used 4-2-3-1B, 4-3-3B and 4-5-1B - all been successful. Try any of those. 

10 hours ago, Yuasa said:

Calabria to 89?

Possible. 

9 hours ago, Fon.leman said:

How much should Guendouzi rise in the next review?

+2 high chances. +3 - We have to wait till the end of the season. 

47 minutes ago, !¡BµKa🔑 said:

Is Jordan Henderson worth buying?

Any chance of a +1 for him?

If it's competitive world and signing him would increase your squad rating, then yeah he's worth buying. Other than that, he isn't worth. 

And nope, he isn't getting +1. Wijnaldum is the only midfielder who deserves +1 in that team. Maybe Fabinho because of his improved performances.

8 hours ago, Kev said:

Depends on your current squad depth really. I'd maybe swap for Lenglet and Bamba/Nkunku if you have plenty of cover.

My squads not massive, Sanchez is one of my better players.

I’d probably get £30m for Sanchez probably. I was thinking Lenglet to replace him in the hope that he gets a +1 at the end of the season. 

And I’d probably hope the same for Bamba too. 

55 minutes ago, !¡BµKa🔑 said:

Is Jordan Henderson worth buying?

Any chance of a +1 for him?

Worth buying if he'll play for you, no chance of a rise though, hasn't played enough and been a bit inconsistent this season. 

13 minutes ago, hesselink said:

Uruguay next?

Within the next month i'd guess yeah. 

15 minutes ago, Tharanidharan said:

And nope, he isn't getting +1. Wijnaldum is the only midfielder who deserves +1 in that team. Maybe Fabinho because of his improved performances.

Fabinho absolutely deserves a +1, without grabbing the headlines of the others, he's been Liverpool's best player for months. 

1 hour ago, thorgan lesar said:

Pietro Pellegri ? :o

He is just 17 years old for the moment and because he was injured a long time he is already your most disappointed ? 😕

Yes. The way he burst in I was hoping a quick development. But now so many others have surpassed him. He also disappointed me was because when he came in I went for him and in many I sold or didn't buy Mbappe. That's how highly I rated him. But we'll...

Frankie De Jong, Ben Chilwell, Luka Jovic, Piatek, Sancho, Joachim Anderson,, Neuhaus,, Wan Bisakka, Brooks, Zagadou, Nelson, Guendouzi.

Thanks so much for all the help guys! I'll be patient with this lot and keep those listed above after the advice.

Would be great to be able to snap up some more 80-85 rated players who're likely to grow in the months/years to come.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated

cheers

19 hours ago, RayNFFC said:

Here's something fun.

What signing has been your biggest disappointment ever? A promising young player that had huge potential, but never quite made the rise you had hoped for?

Tielemans for me.  I was hoping for bigger things, but i guess he still has time. I had opportunity to sell him for 32M and i refused and now i'm stuck with a 21 year old 89 that doesn't seem to go anywhere anytime soon and is worth less than half now.

4 hours ago, Middle_Finger said:

Yes. The way he burst in I was hoping a quick development. But now so many others have surpassed him. He also disappointed me was because when he came in I went for him and in many I sold or didn't buy Mbappe. That's how highly I rated him. But we'll...

Everyone surpass you if you are injured so long... 

5 minutes ago, Marek said:

% for Sarabia and Thauvin to get 92 at the end of the season?

Sarabia is a 50/50 i'd say right now. 92 would put him ahead of some other good players. If Sevilla stay up there end of season its possible, if they drop off below 5th then i'd say its unlikely. 

Thauvin i'd say is less likely. He's had a good season but he's already the joint highest player at OM and its a considerably weaker league than La Liga. 92 would put him above a number of the PSG players and i just don't think it's likely. If they finish second in the league its more likely, if they stay 5th or even drop off, much less likely. 

3 hours ago, vitor_mfc said:

Tielemans for me.  I was hoping for bigger things, but i guess he still has time. I had opportunity to sell him for 32M and i refused and now i'm stuck with a 21 year old 89 that doesn't seem to go anywhere anytime soon and is worth less than half now.

Me too I had him since he was 16 years old, was hoping he would hit over 90 by now.

5 hours ago, Middle_Finger said:

Ouch that's a real shame man. 

2 hours ago, guille.314@hotmail.com said:

Good day, what other young player would you recommend to buy or consider for later?

Screenshot_20190301-094544.jpg

Screenshot_20190301-094549.jpg

IMG_20190301_094628.jpg

If those are images of your players now I wouldn't bother buying anyone, you'll never keep them happy

6 hours ago, jonhyscp said:

I receive an offer of 16,5m for Paco Alcacer. Should i keep or sell him? And if I sell, anyone have any preds of strikers that can rise to 91 in summer?

I would sell and get the younger Timo Werner. 

Strikers rise to 91: A.Martial, M.Rashford, (if M.United reach top 4), A. Plea (maybe). (excuse me, can't think of any more right now)

2 hours ago, Marek said:

% for Sarabia and Thauvin to get 92 at the end of the season?

35 minutes ago, JAMO-LUFC-15 said:

Jack Stephens

Borja Iglesias

14 minutes ago, Milanista1 said:

I would sell and get the younger Timo Werner. 

Strikers rise to 91: A.Martial, M.Rashford, (if M.United reach top 4), A. Plea (maybe). (excuse me, can't think of any more right now)

T. Hazard (like Plea...maybe)