Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

1 hour ago, Middle_Finger said:

Why does the very few times I comment relating to this thread gets lost among everything? Anyone?

Rated $23m on transfermarkt. At a top team performing consistently well so no drop. By Christmas he will be 31 and if only playing 1/2 as much could go to 90 $10.7m SM value. Like I said in high demand. Summer 2020 next potential drop in my eyes

Why does the very few times I comment relating to this thread gets lost among everything? Anyone?

I think it'd be harsh if he did drop, he starts every game and is very important for Seville, and for what it's worth I'm banking on him staying and have bought him myself in a couple of GWs recently. 

4 hours ago, JAMO-LUFC-15 said:

Hi all. Which of these players are worth holding on to? Thanks

Adams Soumaoro

Jack Stephens

Davit Khochovlova

Lucas Torro

John Mcginn

Daniel Podende

Florent Mollet

Ricardo Escgaio

Mbaye Diagne

Borja Iglaesias

Jon Bautista

Sell all

14 hours ago, !¡BµKa🔑 said:

Is Jordan Henderson worth buying?

Any chance of a +1 for him?

Good solid player, if Liverpool win the league and SM are feeling generous he could get 92. 

13 hours ago, hesselink said:

Uruguay next?

I keep expecting them to be next... surely can't be far away now!

12 hours ago, Joshivic230 said:

What are the chances of Allan and Winajdum increasing to 92 in the summer? 

Another quick question, can Marquinhos get to 93 in the next review?  I have been watching him recently and he has been super good 

Wijnaldum should do, Allan I think should too, but it may depend on where Napoli end up come the season's end.

Marquinhos it's tough to tell. They've kept him at 92 for ages, so maybe PSG need some Champion's League glory to give him the extra push? 

12 hours ago, jonhyscp said:

I receive an offer of 16,5m for Paco Alcacer. Should i keep or sell him? And if I sell, anyone have any preds of strikers that can rise to 91 in summer?

Keep him! Certainly not worth selling for that price.

8 hours ago, hesselink said:

Joshua King - any chance to 89?

Not unless Bournemouth really get their act together. Very unlikely. 

8 hours ago, Marek said:

% for Sarabia and Thauvin to get 92 at the end of the season?

Thauvin will need to move, think he's at the Marseilles squad cap, if you want a % I'd say 10.

Probably the same for Sarabia to be honest. 

10 hours ago, guille.314@hotmail.com said:

Good day, what other young player would you recommend to buy or consider for later?

Screenshot_20190301-094544.jpg

Screenshot_20190301-094549.jpg

IMG_20190301_094628.jpg

You'll really struggle with concerns if you add more. 

6 hours ago, JAMO-LUFC-15 said:

Hi all. Which of these players are worth holding on to? Thanks

Adams Soumaoro

Jack Stephens

Davit Khochovlova

Lucas Torro

John Mcginn

Daniel Podende

Florent Mollet

Ricardo Escgaio

Mbaye Diagne

Borja Iglaesias

Jon Bautista

Off the top of my head, no one really stands out there. Sell them all if there are other options available.

34 minutes ago, Amar said:

What rating is Mbappe capable of getting by the end of this season?

Been offered a swap for Messi but this is Mbappe we are talking about.

Probably only 94 to be honest, maybe 95 with a CL victory. If the GW is looking like it'll be a long term thing then get Mbappe, but for the next couple of years at least Messi will still be higher. 

19 hours ago, Joshivic230 said:

What are the chances of Allan and Winajdum increasing to 92 in the summer? 

Another quick question, can Marquinhos get to 93 in the next review?  I have been watching him recently and he has been super good 

Wijnaldum 80% chances 

Allan - he's performing good but it all depends how well Napoli will end their season. So I'd say atm, 60/40 chances. 

Marquinhos might get 93 at the end of the season. He's been performing good. 

19 hours ago, jonhyscp said:

I receive an offer of 16,5m for Paco Alcacer. Should i keep or sell him? And if I sell, anyone have any preds of strikers that can rise to 91 in summer?

If you have cover for his position then sell him.

Rashford, Martial, Plea, T.Hazard have good chances. 

Moi Gomez and Luis Alberto (though he's a midfielder, he has striker ability in SM) has slight chances.

14 hours ago, hesselink said:

Joshua King - any chance to 89?

Less likely unless he moves to Chelsea in summer. 

14 hours ago, Marek said:

% for Sarabia and Thauvin to get 92 at the end of the season?

Both of them has to move to a bigger club to get their next rating hike. Until then, they are stuck at 91.

7 hours ago, Amar said:

What rating is Mbappe capable of getting by the end of this season?

Been offered a swap for Messi but this is Mbappe we are talking about.

94. As already said by @Kev, if it's a long term gw, then Mbappe. Or else go for Messi. He'll hold to 99 atleast till 2021.

6 hours ago, Kev said:

Marko GRUJIĆ - any chance of another rise end of season? I know he's missed a lot of games with injury. What's his long term potential? Can he get to 90+?

He's back from injury and completing 90mins. We have to wait another 2months to see if he can stay fit and play all the matches then there's a possibility for +1.

90+ --> He's still young, we can't say it for sure. He has to get back to his form which impressed Klopp to make Grujic - his first Liverpool signing. He was highly regarded as replacement for Can and Henderson. 

40 minutes ago, !¡BµKa🔑 said:

Zielinski
Lingard
Wijnaldum
Milinkovic Savic
Brozovic

Who is getting +1 by next review?

I need an Attacking Midfielder

Who is worth buying?

I think Wijnaldum is the ones with better chances to have +1 

Mil. Savic is a long term option, but this year he isn't playing well and the supporters can't stand him anymore, for improve he has to change team. 

Right now I prefer Zielinski to SMS, because are 3 years that he scores some goals with solid performances, and he plays in a better club, but the serbian maybe has better potentiality

Brozovic doesn't plays anymore as AM and hasn't their potentiality

Lingard is doing less then last year, I think he will stay. 

But for him and Wijnaldum wait Premier League's experts

55 minutes ago, Marek said:

What does that mean?

From what I gather is and it simply is my understanding, he said it he didn't pay attention to SM world for over 2 years. And with 100k users and 50k daily active users it's hard to pull the plug but his aim is to bring these 100k users to the crypto game. 

I think SM intentionally stopped paying attention to world so we grow impatience and just leave. So it becomes easier to pull the plug on world. 

Additionally, say if crypto gets 1m managers it again becomes easier to pull the plug on world. 1m vs 100k? That's brainless. SM world takes a lot of resources - review, bug replies, keeping the game running, etc, etc. 

So my conclusion is SM World will be taken down as soon as a target is met in crypto. World will only survive if crypto fails, which I doubt it will. All "millennials" will join the new one because of crypto currency and earning quick bucks.

With crypto SM is targeting a different market which is humongous in size compared to world.

From what I gather is and it simply is my understanding, he said it he didn't pay attention to SM world for over 2 years. And with 100k users and 50k daily active users it's hard to pull the plug but his aim is to bring these 100k users to the crypto game. 

I think SM intentionally stopped paying attention to world so we grow impatience and just leave. So it becomes easier to pull the plug on world. 

Additionally, say if crypto gets 1m managers it again becomes easier to pull the plug on world. 1m vs 100k? That's brainless. SM world takes a lot of resources - review, bug replies, keeping the game running, etc, etc. 

So my conclusion is SM World will be taken down as soon as a target is met in crypto. World will only survive if crypto fails, which I doubt it will. All "millennials" will join the new one because of crypto currency and earning quick bucks.

With crypto SM is targeting a different market which is humongous in size compared to world.

Pathetic way of getting rid of users that have gotten SM to where they were. It's quite disgraceful. First they sacked off the forum, then ignored the game. You're right, they want us to grow impatient and leave. 

I guess we'll be here until Crypto takes off. Sticky 100k users - wow. 

5 hours ago, !¡BµKa🔑 said:

Zielinski
Lingard
Wijnaldum
Milinkovic Savic
Brozovic

Who is getting +1 by next review?

I need an Attacking Midfielder

Who is worth buying?

Wijanaldum should definitely get a +1 in the next review. Zielinski is doing well. 

I don't think any of the others are worth buying if you can get W and Z. 

42 minutes ago, Fon.leman said:

Can anyone suggests a good formation!

I have the best team in my league but really bad results.

Screenshot_20190302-195147_SM Worlds.jpg

4-3-3 A

Def: equal

Mid: Pogba - Busq - Silva

Att: Griez - CR7(foremost - important!) - Aguero

*arrow forward (Ramos, Marcelo & Silva)

*arrow backward (Busq, Varane, Hummels)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tackling Style: Hard

Mentality: Attacking

Passing Style: Mixed

Attacking Style: Down Both Flanks

Tempo: Normal

Pressing: Own Half

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Play Style (depending on the opponent), but with CR i recc. Use Target Man in first 60'.

Player Instructions:

Free Kicks: CR / Corner Taker: Griez

Playmaker: David Silva

3 hours ago, Middle_Finger said:

Guys, couple of years ago I asked Kessie or Naby and if I recall correctly all the answers was Kessie. What do you all make of Kessie now? 

Hes been playing really well recently. Milan are 3rd now so hopefully he can rise to 90 in the next changes.