Rahul W's rating predictions

Sir Rahul

Perisic is the wrong side of 30 and even with last night's derby win Inter aren't at the races the last few months. Akanji on the other hand is likely to rise in the summer, even if Dortmund finish runners up which looks likely. Depends on the rest of your team and whether you have cover but I tend to go for the younger players with a chance to rise rather than older higher rated players who are unlikely to rise. Once a player hits 30 the chances of them decreasing rapidly is much greater.

1 hour ago, congola said:

the weakest spot on my team is lam who is son at 92.

i can trade him and marquinos for isco. should i do it? now zidane is back at madrid could he get to 94?

Players don't instantly get rating increases because of a new manager. Isco won't get an 94 until the end of the 19/20 season, and that is going for the minimum. On the other hand, Isco and Marquinhos deserve 93 imo, and they might get it this season. 

It's a bad deal IMO, don't do it.

4 minutes ago, RayNFFC said:

Any Italian experts here that could let me know which young GK has the best short/long term prospects out of Musso, Audero and Radu. Also, is there anybody else i'm missing rated 87 or less?

I don't really know about these 3 but Meret of Napoli has amazing potential!

1 minute ago, RayNFFC said:

Any Italian experts here that could let me know which young GK has the best short/long term prospects out of Musso, Audero and Radu. Also, is there anybody else i'm missing rated 87 or less?

Hi,  you missed Meret (rated 85):

short term: Audero and Meret (same level because the first plays all the matches in Sampdoria, the second miss some matches in Napoli)> Radu > Musso

Long term: Meret > Audero > Radu > Musso

I would defenitly go on the first ones better team, always with great performances.

There's also Lafont, 2 years younger and rated 87, great goalkeeper, but does several mistakes, he still has to grow for show his real potentiality, but I would always choose Meret.

11 minutes ago, Vib said:

I don't really know about these 3 but Meret of Napoli has amazing potential!

4 minutes ago, zsp2 said:

Hi,  you missed Meret (rated 85):

short term: Audero and Meret (same level because the first plays all the matches in Sampdoria, the second miss some matches in Napoli)> Radu > Musso

Long term: Meret > Audero > Radu > Musso

I would defenitly go on the first ones better team, always with great performances.

There's also Lafont, 2 years younger and rated 87, great goalkeeper, but does several mistakes, he still has to grow for show his real potentiality, but I would always choose Meret.

Thanks. Meret is taken, so these 3 were the obvious choices, and of course i missed Lafont. Lafont or Audero?

9 minutes ago, RayNFFC said:

Thanks. Meret is taken, so these 3 were the obvious choices, and of course i missed Lafont. Lafont or Audero?

Right now they play in team that are at the same level: Fiorentina and Sampdoria, should both arrive between the 8th and 10th place in Serie A.

This year is playing better Audero, he does less mistakes, but in my opinion in the long term Lafont is more interesting, he can have a better carreer, so:

short term Audero

long term Lafont ;)

What are the chances of Nastasic dropping? Koln went down and Hector didn't drop, but he had a lot of reasoning to keep his 91, Schalke will probably avoid the drop but what reasons does Nastasic have to remain a 90??

Also what players 89+ have a high chance of a +2, and what 80-85 players have a shot at +3 or more come the end of May based on recent form and minutes.

A little bit of Fun!

Percentage chances please of a rise Next Review in May (From 0-100%), Obviously your estimation on who wins League or Cups or Champions League or goals scored or performances will be critical also:-

Premiership:

Lucas Moura 

Shaqiri 

Xhaka 

Mane  

Issa Diop 

Doucoure (Watford)

Sterling 

Bernardo Silva 

Laporte 

Luke Shaw 

Lindelof 

Pogba

Lukaku 

Winks 

Solly March

26 minutes ago, Soccahappy said:

A little bit of Fun!

Percentage chances please of a rise Next Review in May (From 0-100%), Obviously your estimation on who wins League or Cups or Champions League or goals scored or performances will be critical also:-

Premiership:

Lucas Moura 

Shaqiri 

Xhaka 

Mane  

Issa Diop 

Doucoure (Watford)

Sterling 

Bernardo Silva 

Laporte 

Luke Shaw 

Lindelof 

Pogba

Lukaku 

Winks 

Solly March

Lucas Moura 20

Shaqiri 65

Xhaka 25

Mane  65

Issa Diop 35

Doucoure (Watford) 65

Sterling 55

Bernardo Silva 85

Laporte 90

Luke Shaw 90

Lindelof 90

Pogba 95

Lukaku 70

Winks 65

Solly March 80

6 hours ago, Soccahappy said:

A little bit of Fun!

Premiership:

Lucas Moura 25 - Not seen much of him at Tottenham.

Shaqiri 30 - Not played much for Pool

Xhaka 45 - Just going by his  game against Manchester United

Mane  65 - Been super important for Liverpool.

Issa Diop 60 Been getting a lot of game time this season. 

Doucoure (Watford) ? Not sure.

Sterling 60 - A league or CL win first. 

Bernardo Silva 85 - His best season yet.

Laporte 60 

Luke Shaw 60

Lindelof 50

Pogba. 65 If he plays very well till the end of the season.

Lukaku  40 

Winks 90 - More gamę time this season and playing well (only rated 87 as well).

Solly March ? Dont know of him.

1 hour ago, Soccahappy said:

A little bit of Fun!

Premiership:

Lucas Moura 0

Shaqiri 0

Xhaka 0

Mane  50

Issa Diop 70

Doucoure (Watford) 80

Sterling 90

Bernardo Silva 100

Laporte 50

Luke Shaw 50

Lindelof 30