Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

10 hours ago, Kev said:

Who do you have starting? Those guys will only go from strength to strength, so maybe it's worth letting them get concerns until they get rating rises and replace who you currently have? Although that's a wealth of players and you'll never keep them all happy. Great problem to have though!

I tend to play 4-2-2-2, so obviously 2 CDMs and to AMs, the defensive role I have Kante, Skriniar, Alderwiereld, Milner (selling end of season). For AM, I have Thauvin (selling end of season), then (Mbappe, Mane, Son, Insigne,  who I rotate all between AM and ST), and then Wijnaldum and Ramsey who can do both. 

15 hours ago, Vib said:

I'm having a deal with Man City where I swap 15 million+Alba for Leroy Sane(it's a new gameworld in the 1st season and just begun so money matters), should I take this offer? I already have Umtiti playing as LB, and some elite CB's as I signed Koulibaly. As for this deal, Alba will be 30 soon.. will he start declining?

Also could Sane get +1 if City win the league? I could even ask for Sterling actually..

I'd sell Alba for Sterling. (if he doesn't agree, then go for Sane). 

I take it you're Barca. So you have Pique, Koulibaly, Lenglet as CBs and Umtiti as LB. Buy proper LB if possible. 

14 hours ago, Divir said:

Sell L.Bailey for Jovic?

What is the potential of bailey?

Thanks!

Yeah. I'd swap Bailey for Jovic. 

6 hours ago, Vib said:

Would you buy Chiellini for his base price? Are we expecting a big drop soon? Think he could at least be 90+ for 3 years? Can also play LB so could be quite useful..

Yeah. He's so cheap and he'll be 90+ for two years at least. 

5 hours ago, Yuasa said:

Tolisso + lautaro for rashford is a good deal?

And also tolisso + kante for pogba.

Thanks

I'd do the first one if you have cover for Lautaro. 

Second - I'd do Kante - Pogba swap. You can use tolisso for some other deal. 

5 hours ago, Joshivic230 said:

Am I the only one who thinks Alex Telles will finally get his rating change to 90 in the summer? Just got his team to quarter final in the UEFA Championship League..

He should and he will. 

11 hours ago, Kev said:

Any views.... anyone...?

It's worth bearing in mind Defoe is only backup to Alfredo Morelos so I wouldn't say he's totally safe. That said, his scoring record is good so far.

11 hours ago, Kev said:

Any views.... anyone...?

Gotta be safe I'd say, he's doing fine up there and 85 is fair. 

One for me for a change if people would be so kind. 

Bruun Larsen and Lautaro Martinez or Leon Goretzka?   I'm thinking long term and potions aren't important. 

8 hours ago, Yuasa said:

Thanks

I would do the deal for Rashford only if you have enough cover in the midfield.

I would then try to swap Kante for Pogba. I prefer Pogba as he has that swagger about him that makes him likeable, he can also change a game on his own, has won the world cup and will surely hit 94 in the next review (I believe his own attitude and J.Mourinho is the reason why he is still at a 93). 

Plus Manchester United are becoming a real force in Europe again (about time).

1 hour ago, Alurcard said:

Bruun Larsen and Lautaro Martinez or Leon Goretzka?   I'm thinking long term and potions aren't important. 

If you require a young upcoming foward, and have cover in the midfield area then go for the duo.

L.Marinez is getting more game time and growing at Inter. M.Icardi has not played in Inters last 5 games and has also been stripped of the captiancy. (something to do with a contract dispute/tension in the dressing room).

I personally dont rate Bruun Larsen much (let him rise, then sell him).

2 hours ago, Alurcard said:

Well I like both Lautaro M and Bruun Larsen and rank that slightly better than Goretzka

9 hours ago, Yuasa said:

Thanks

Rashford Definitely. Watched him last night and only Lukaku outshone him. He's progressed greatly, taking responsibility and performing better under both his club and national managers.

8 hours ago, Joshivic230 said:

Am I the only one who thinks Alex Telles will finally get his rating change to 90 in the summer? Just got his team to quarter final in the UEFA Championship League..

Yeah he should have got it last time and has to wait a fair time to get itnext review. Do your Random review SM and make up for your mistake.

6 hours ago, Middle_Finger said:

To the person who asked yesterday if Mbappe will get 97 playing for PSG. I hope you got a live answer last night. If PSG keeps choking Mbappe will go back to 90.

On last nights performance he would be 90 rated BUT we know he's much better than that don't we?

3 hours ago, Atkin92 said:

Just to confirm. You get double the amount of money the player is valued at if a player retires?

Don't think so! SM would never be generous with it's customers. You'll be lucky if u actually get his value. I've never actually seen a retirement notice from SM tho I've had a few retirements over the years. Anyone else seen it in writing and added??

Predicted Return Dates from Manager or Staff

Man City: Laporte 6 April, Fernandinho 4 April, Delph 10 March. Stones, KDB no report as yet.

Man Utd: Sanchez 21 April, Valencia 16 March, Martial 11 March. Phil Jones 50% chance next match.

No reports as yet for Herrara, Mata, Lingard - all being currently assessed.

Would you swap Salah for Kane? I'm playing Salah as a CF anyway and both have the same value, while Kane is an year younger and we know his potential!

I'm thinking of doing it!

1 hour ago, Vib said:

Would you swap Salah for Kane? I'm playing Salah as a CF anyway and both have the same value, while Kane is an year younger and we know his potential!

I wouldn't. I like to change my tactics during matches and it always suits me when my forward can play in the wings or multiple positionsas i.e F(rlc). 

I should say, I have Kane in a gw and quite often I play him in the wings. 

1 hour ago, Vib said:

If you have decent amount of cover on the wings then go for it!

I believe Kane is more important to Tottenham than Salah is to Liverpool. Kane plays for a better international side as well. 

Next Season if the Tottenham owners bring in 2-3 very good players then T.H will really be in a stronger position to challenge on all fronts (they ain't doing too bad this season even though they've hardly spent anything in the T.Windows).

1 hour ago, Vib said:

I would go for Kane, if is only for potentiality, Milanista1 did a great analysis

12 minutes ago, zsp2 said:

Can Aouar and Ndombelè get +1 in the next review?

Denayer +2/+1 right?

Thanks

Denayer should definitely rise. 

Aouar could possibly hit 90. 

Ndombele not to sure because he is already rated 90, unless Lyon do well in the CL, or finish second in the French League. 

I believe Lyon are capped at 91. It took Fekir/Depay 2-3 good seasons to reach 91. Consider they are also a few years older than N dombele.

35 minutes ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

Hi, I have Kondogbia and Reges Fernando ready to sell for cash, I would use the cash to buy Hakan Calhanoglu and  FC Porto's Hererra

Thats worth doing isnt it? selling 91 and 88 for two 90's

Any thoughts very much welcome

I would buy Torreira, Ruiz, Rodri, Kessie they should all rise

Calha is having a bad season, with 1 goal and 4 assist as left wing in 4-3-3! Not enough!

Instead Herrera is stable, Portuguese review were last march.

If the ones I told you are taken try with Bakayoko, Barkley, Paqueta (88, goes to 89), etc. you can find several player that are better, the 89 i told you goes to 90 in few months 

17 hours ago, Vib said:

Would you buy Chiellini for his base price? Are we expecting a big drop soon? Think he could at least be 90+ for 3 years? Can also play LB so could be quite useful..

Definitely, absolute bargain even if he drops to 93 in the summer. 

16 hours ago, Yuasa said:

Thanks

I think Rashford has the highest potential rating, but I'd go for the duo unless you have plenty of cover anyway.

Kante has probably hit his ceiling whereas Pogba could end up 95 or even higher, so again it depends on what cover you currently have, but the duo makes more sense for now.

16 hours ago, Joshivic230 said:

Surprised he hasn't got to 90 already to be honest. 

11 hours ago, Atkin92 said:

Just to confirm. You get double the amount of money the player is valued at if a player retires?

Correct. 

11 hours ago, samfarrow said:

I tend to play 4-2-2-2, so obviously 2 CDMs and to AMs, the defensive role I have Kante, Skriniar, Alderwiereld, Milner (selling end of season). For AM, I have Thauvin (selling end of season), then (Mbappe, Mane, Son, Insigne,  who I rotate all between AM and ST), and then Wijnaldum and Ramsey who can do both. 

That's largely quite a young team then, so it'll be a while for the younger players to displace them. Gonna be tough to keep them happy. I'd say de Jong might not rise hugely for a while now, he might not get the games. Rodri would be the main one to keep for me, Arthur too as he's picking up minutes and in the first team reckoning. Then maybe Havertz but he might need to move to get past 90. The rest could be limited in terms of SM rating at their current clubs as well, so things will depend on transfers. 

9 hours ago, Alurcard said:

I think the duo just edge it for me there from a long term point of view. 

6 hours ago, Vib said:

Personally I'd keep Salah. Kane doesn't have the versatility on SM, so Salah is more useful if you have injuries and have to shuffle the positions. Spurs' inability to win anything will hamper Kane unless he moves. Slim chance Salah could rise at Liverpool if they do actually win the PL or CL, but it won't be in the next review on current form. 

4 hours ago, zsp2 said:

Can Aouar and Ndombelè get +1 in the next review?

Denayer +2/+1 right?

Thanks

Aouar has a decent chance being only 89 as it is, Ndombelè perhaps less so unless Lyon end the season well and get to a cup final. 

3 hours ago, ChrisMarquez said:

Rodri + Thorgan Hazard or O.Dembele?

Dembele as long as you have a solid squad already. 

2 hours ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

Hi, I have Kondogbia and Reges Fernando ready to sell for cash, I would use the cash to buy Hakan Calhanoglu and  FC Porto's Hererra

Thats worth doing isnt it? selling 91 and 88 for two 90's

Any thoughts very much welcome

Good move I'd say. The 2 players you're losing will only be going down in value and rating now. 2 solid 90s there... maybe Herrera can hit 91 at some point if Porto continue their European run. 

10 hours ago, zsp2 said:

I would buy Torreira, Ruiz, Rodri, Kessie they should all rise

Calha is having a bad season, with 1 goal and 4 assist as left wing in 4-3-3! Not enough!

Instead Herrera is stable, Portuguese review were last march.

If the ones I told you are taken try with Bakayoko, Barkley, Paqueta (88, goes to 89), etc. you can find several player that are better, the 89 i told you goes to 90 in few months 

Thanks but these are all taken (game world is full 116/116 teams) TBH I was surprsed to find 2 90 rated players not at a managed club!

But I like the idea of 89 rated risers