Jump to content
Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

Recommended Posts

17 hours ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

Hi, I have Kondogbia and Reges Fernando ready to sell for cash, I would use the cash to buy Hakan Calhanoglu and  FC Porto's Hererra

Thats worth doing isnt it? selling 91 and 88 for two 90's

Any thoughts very much welcome

Nope, it isn't worth unless it's very short term world.

Keep Kondogbia. Maybe sell Fernando and buy Calhanoglu. 

18 hours ago, ChrisMarquez said:

Rodri + Thorgan Hazard or O.Dembele?

I'd go with Duo. I mean, Rodri is a rising DM and Hazard is playing good. So, at the end of the season both might get +1 so two good 91s.

Dembele is very good and if there's any chance I'd try to get Demebele by some other deal. (that means I'd keep all three) 

20 hours ago, zsp2 said:

Can Aouar and Ndombelè get +1 in the next review?

Denayer +2/+1 right?

Thanks

Yes both should get +1.

22 hours ago, Vib said:

Would you swap Salah for Kane? I'm playing Salah as a CF anyway and both have the same value, while Kane is an year younger and we know his potential!

I'm thinking of doing it!

Yes I would do it. Kane is lot better than Salah.

And if you are playing Salah as CF, it means your wing positions are already covered. So you can do the deal without having any second thoughts.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/7/2019 at 12:03 PM, samfarrow said:

I tend to play 4-2-2-2, so obviously 2 CDMs and to AMs, the defensive role I have Kante, Skriniar, Alderwiereld, Milner (selling end of season). For AM, I have Thauvin (selling end of season), then (Mbappe, Mane, Son, Insigne,  who I rotate all between AM and ST), and then Wijnaldum and Ramsey who can do both. 

I'm guessing you are the manager who asked us to rank your youth players in a previous post. 

I would do what Kev has suggested to you. Your squad is still fairly young thus some of your players will only go from strength to strength and want more game time. 

Keep K.Havertz (90), Rodri (90), Arthur (89), and FDJ (89). You can put FDJ out on loan until he hits 90 then either sell him or someone else. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/4/2019 at 4:57 PM, Milanista1 said:

 

I have £28m to spend after selling Davidson Sanchez in a game world. I'm torn on where I am going to spend it so im going to list the positions i am looking at vs the players i currently have and would just like a bit of an opinion where you guys see certain players ratings going in the next 12-18 months. You guys can be my director of football or transfer board so to speak. 

 

Ben Yedder (£12m) Marega (£8m) or Rafael Leao (£2.5m) - currently have Piaket, Gamiero and M. Diaby of PSG. Questioning weather to chop Gamiero out and buy one or two of the three but he was prolific for me last season whilst he was a 90. 

J. Amavi (£12m) - currently have Theo Hernandez and Balo Traore. This is the weakest position in my side, and would all depend on the future of Theo Hernandez I feel. Is he likely to hit 89 in the next 12 months? 

Dubios (£4.5m) Lala (£4m) Amian (£3.7m) or Dalot (£5m) - I currently have Arias in this position, but if any of the players to the left were to equal his rating id probably part with him. Soumaoro and Mukiele can cover this position but in terms of like for like cover I haven't got one. 

Alex Iwobi (£14m), J. Bamba (£10m) or S. Kalu (£3.75m) - I currently have Dembele, Thauvin, T. Hazard and Sancho. As well as Alexis Claude-Maurice who is doing well in Ligue 2. I'm tempted to try and use Sancho to lure a 90+ CM from one of the clubs in the game world, a Ziyech or Tanguy Ndombélé if possible. Don't know what you guys think of that long term?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Middle_Finger said:

(1) Anyone with German football knowledge shade which players will benefit the most with Lowe deciding to start a new era - Brandt, Havertz, etc? Also who is locked to play LB in German national team?

(2) Brandt or Sarabia?

Hallo guter freund (I'm not German by the way, not that there's anything wrong with being German).

J.Lowe has wisely left out some of the old guard that played poorly at the last WC such as: Muller, Hummels, J.Boateng, S.Khedira ect. (I would have kept Hummels in though).

Locked at LB? Hmmmm (scratches his head) I would suggest: Marcel Halstenberg, B. Henrichs or Phillip Max. 

Players who could benefit most: K.Havertz, Leroy Sane, Serge Gnabry, N. Amiri J.Eggestein, A. Maier, Rudiger, N.Sule, N.Koch and Florian Neuhaus.

Do consider that some of the players mentioned will be needed for the Under 21 side as well.

P.Sarabia or Brandt? Both players are having there best season to date, both of their teams sit 6th in their respective league. I would choose Brandt as he may move to a bigger club and rise further (Reports say Liverpool or Bayern).

I doubt P. Sarabia will move so is stuck at 91. Although if RM came calling he could be the better option but we won't know till after the summer. So I choose Brandt for now. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, koplfc said:

I have £28m to spend after selling Davidson Sanchez in a game world. I'm torn on where I am going to spend it so im going to list the positions i am looking at vs the players i currently have and would just like a bit of an opinion where you guys see certain players ratings going in the next 12-18 months. You guys can be my director of football or transfer board so to speak. 

 

Ben Yedder (£12m) Marega (£8m) or Rafael Leao (£2.5m) - currently have Piaket, Gamiero and M. Diaby of PSG. Questioning weather to chop Gamiero out and buy one or two of the three but he was prolific for me last season whilst he was a 90. 

J. Amavi (£12m) - currently have Theo Hernandez and Balo Traore. This is the weakest position in my side, and would all depend on the future of Theo Hernandez I feel. Is he likely to hit 89 in the next 12 months? 

Dubios (£4.5m) Lala (£4m) Amian (£3.7m) or Dalot (£5m) - I currently have Arias in this position, but if any of the players to the left were to equal his rating id probably part with him. Soumaoro and Mukiele can cover this position but in terms of like for like cover I haven't got one. 

Alex Iwobi (£14m), J. Bamba (£10m) or S. Kalu (£3.75m) - I currently have Dembele, Thauvin, T. Hazard and Sancho. As well as Alexis Claude-Maurice who is doing well in Ligue 2. I'm tempted to try and use Sancho to lure a 90+ CM from one of the clubs in the game world, a Ziyech or Tanguy Ndombélé if possible. Don't know what you guys think of that long term?

Good Eveing sir. 

FWD/CF: I beleive we should sell K. Gamiero and then buy Ben yedder (should rise to 91, has been very very important for Seville this season) we should also have a look at young R.Leao (been on fire for Lille this season). 

LB: In your GM what other LBs rated 88-89 are there available? I beleive J.Amavi should keep his 89 as he has been ever present in the Marsielle side this season.

RBs: We should wait for one of the 4 mentioned to reach a rating of 88-89 at least before we sell Arias (so not to weaken RB area).

MFD: No do not sell Sancho as he could well rise above 90 in the future. I suggest we use the french net (Thauvin) to lure in Tanguy Ndombele as Ndom is more versitile and younger than Ziyech (N.dom is also linked with City as a Fernandinho replacement -Pep could turn him into a real monster).

We use Thauvin because he is 26,  has rarley featured for the national side (7 games since 2017) and has been at Mariselle forever. Although he did win the world cup in 2018 so could rise to 95 in the next review (only joking, please dont sack me!). :). 

Good fate in your next game sir.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Milanista1 said:

Hallo guter freund (I'm not German by the way, not that there's anything wrong with being German).

J.Lowe has wisely left out some of the old guard that played poorly at the last WC such as: Muller, Hummels, J.Boateng, S.Khedira ect. (I would have kept Hummels in though).

Locked at LB? Hmmmm (scratches his head) I would suggest: Marcel Halstenberg, B. Henrichs or Phillip Max. 

Players who could benefit most: K.Havertz, Leroy Sane, Serge Gnabry, N. Amiri J.Eggestein, A. Maier, Rudiger, N.Sule, N.Koch and Florian Neuhaus.

Do consider that some of the players mentioned will be needed for the Under 21 side as well.

P.Sarabia or Brandt? Both players are having there best season to date, both of their teams sit 6th in their respective league. I would choose Brandt as he may move to a bigger club and rise further (Reports say Liverpool or Bayern).

I doubt P. Sarabia will move so is stuck at 91. Although if RM came calling he could be the better option but we won't know till after the summer. So I choose Brandt for now. 

 

I read today Sarabia rejected Chelsea in January. Does this change your opinion?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Middle_Finger said:

I read today Sarabia rejected Chelsea in January. Does this change your opinion?

Thanks for the info (If I was having my best season in Spain I would have rejected that Chelsea at the time as well).

Overall I think P.Sarabia is the better player of the two (has more goals/assists throughout this season and more footballing experience). It's really just a case of who will move to a bigger club, perform well and increase sooner. I'm sure others will agree that that's more likely to be Brandt. it's your decision, good luck to you amigo. 

P.S: Excuse me if I've repeated myself. I know that stats are only half the story in a game of football. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Tharanidharan said:

Nope, it isn't worth unless it's very short term world.

Keep Kondogbia. Maybe sell Fernando and buy Calhanoglu. 

I'd go with Duo. I mean, Rodri is a rising DM and Hazard is playing good. So, at the end of the season both might get +1 so two good 91s.

Dembele is very good and if there's any chance I'd try to get Demebele by some other deal. (that means I'd keep all three) 

Yes both should get +1.

Yes I would do it. Kane is lot better than Salah.

And if you are playing Salah as CF, it means your wing positions are already covered. So you can do the deal without having any second thoughts.

You dont think that Kondogbia will drop in the next review? his and Sevilla form is pretty poor this season. Also Porto Captain still in Champ league, could he not get +1? I may struggle to afford him without selling kondogbia, I have a few oldies like Nani to sell as well, will have to review my players/squad

thanks though

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, RayNFFC said:

Calabria (Milan) or Emerson (Chelsea)?

 

Calabria, young with good potentiality, this year played only as right back, but as Middle_Finger told, he could play also on the left (he did more in 2016/17) before Milan bought R. Rodriguez. He should have +1

Instead Emerson is 2 years older, plays only in one position and just few games in Chelsea.

No doubt to choose Calabria!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Armageddon2872 said:

What do you guys think?

Marcelo for 12million and Keita I have Keita,

my other left backs are Chilwell, Danilo and Rose

my centre mids are B.Silva, Khedira and Brozovic.

It's not an easy decision but yeah I would do it!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Middle_Finger said:

(1) Anyone with German football knowledge shade which players will benefit the most with Lowe deciding to start a new era - Brandt, Havertz, etc? Also who is locked to play LB in German national team?

(2) Brandt or Sarabia?

Brandt has more chance of rising, but if Sarabia can get into the national team and/or get a move he'd be just as good. I'd go Brandt unless you wait for more news... there's an international break coming up. 

4 hours ago, Tharanidharan said:

1.) Ricardo Rodriguez - F.Mendy - Chilwell - which two should I keep? 

2.) Ricardo Perrera vs Weiser? 

3.) Winks +1 or +2?

I'd go Mendy and Chilwell.

Ricardo

Probably +1 but maybe +2 if Spurs do well in CL. 

4 hours ago, hesselink said:

Ryan Sessegnon +1 maximum in next review?

I'd think so. 

4 hours ago, koplfc said:

I have £28m to spend after selling Davidson Sanchez in a game world. I'm torn on where I am going to spend it so im going to list the positions i am looking at vs the players i currently have and would just like a bit of an opinion where you guys see certain players ratings going in the next 12-18 months. You guys can be my director of football or transfer board so to speak. 

 

Ben Yedder (£12m) Marega (£8m) or Rafael Leao (£2.5m) - currently have Piaket, Gamiero and M. Diaby of PSG. Questioning weather to chop Gamiero out and buy one or two of the three but he was prolific for me last season whilst he was a 90. 

J. Amavi (£12m) - currently have Theo Hernandez and Balo Traore. This is the weakest position in my side, and would all depend on the future of Theo Hernandez I feel. Is he likely to hit 89 in the next 12 months? 

Dubios (£4.5m) Lala (£4m) Amian (£3.7m) or Dalot (£5m) - I currently have Arias in this position, but if any of the players to the left were to equal his rating id probably part with him. Soumaoro and Mukiele can cover this position but in terms of like for like cover I haven't got one. 

Alex Iwobi (£14m), J. Bamba (£10m) or S. Kalu (£3.75m) - I currently have Dembele, Thauvin, T. Hazard and Sancho. As well as Alexis Claude-Maurice who is doing well in Ligue 2. I'm tempted to try and use Sancho to lure a 90+ CM from one of the clubs in the game world, a Ziyech or Tanguy Ndombélé if possible. Don't know what you guys think of that long term?

You're well covered in terms of forwards, so I'd scrap that option and also keep Sancho rather than trading him. 

Theo would have to do some amazing things to hit 89 by this time next year, so maybe go for Amavi if that's the best option available and it's your weakest. If you can pick up Dalot as well then go for it, he's been impressive recently as well as versatile. 

4 hours ago, hesselink said:

Can we expect Alphonso Davies review with MLS? Last rating change 2 AUG 2018.

 

Not sure, I'd say it's more likely he'll get +1 in the German summer review but I could be wrong. 

3 hours ago, CloudInfinity said:

Näis DJOUAHRA

Ben JOHNSON

Cardoso TETÊ

Is someone worth buying among these new players added?

Thank you.

Johnson has played for the first team so he's clearly progressing well and could get a rise for that alone.

No idea on the others. 

1 hour ago, RayNFFC said:

Calabria (Milan) or Emerson (Chelsea)?

 

Agree with what's already been said - Calabria definitely. 

1 hour ago, Armageddon2872 said:

What do you guys think?

Marcelo for 12million and Keita I have Keita,

my other left backs are Chilwell, Danilo and Rose

my centre mids are B.Silva, Khedira and Brozovic.

If you have Silva and Brozovic then losing Keita shouldn't be a big deal.

Given their awful season, Marcelo will likely drop to 93 in the summer but that's still a high rating for a fullback in SM so I'd go for it and probably get rid of Rose, Danilo and maybe Khedira if you can get good deals for any of them or use the money to buy other players. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Vib said:

Piatek or Jovic? I don't need to play them right away but by the time Suarez starts to decline they should be ready..

 

Opinions will be split probably, but I'd go with Piatek. Barely anything in it, might as well toss a coin...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...