• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kieran_S91

• Milanista1

• Soccahappy

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Middle_Finger said:

So his performance till Dec/Jan just gets erased? This means he will be reviewed after 1 and half years. 

I know De Jong got reviewed after couple of days but Adams is no De Jong. Not sure how many SW members will knock on their door to let SW know 

Who says it's erased? He'll probably get a random review before the Bundesliga review or get it all at once. He'll definitely get 85/86 at the end of the season.

3 hours ago, Middle_Finger said:

So his performance till Dec/Jan just gets erased? This means he will be reviewed after 1 and half years. 

I know De Jong got reviewed after couple of days but Adams is no De Jong. Not sure how many SW members will knock on their door to let SW know 

he got a +10 last time to 80...its fine till bundesliga review i guess

56 minutes ago, Kev said:

Italian guys (or anyone else really!) - what do you make of Joaquín CORREA? Interessant to buy?

Opinions on Giovanni SIMEONE also please!

I would say J. Correa is a good buy depending on the rating cap for your GW.

He seems to have filled the void left by F.Anderson at Lazio. If he can improve his shooting he would be a bigger threat to oposition teams. Although he is a tricky player and has performed well for Lazio this season (unlike SMS). 

G.Simeone: For a striker his stats so far this season are quite poor 5 goals and 5 assists in 23 games, i think,  but of course stats are not everything in football. 

I would wait for Zsp2, he has more knowledge on the Italian game. 

4 minutes ago, Milanista1 said:

I would say J. Correa is a good buy depending on the rating cap for your GW.

He seems to have filled the void left by F.Anderson at Lazio. If he can improve his shooting he would be a bigger threat to oposition teams. Although he is a tricky player and has performed well for Lazio this season (unlike SMS). 

G.Simeone: For a striker his stats so far this season are quite poor 5 goals and 5 assists in 23 games, i think,  but of course stats are not everything in football. 

I would wait for Zsp2, he has more knowledge on the Italian game. 

Thanks. Yeah Simeone doesn't have great stats, but like you say that's not everything.

There's no rating cap in the GW, I'm just choosing between those 2, or possibly Kramaric instead actually. 

On 3/20/2019 at 10:47 AM, congola said:

now who to swap for laporte - marqiunohss or skriniar

Laporte will get +1 in summer and be worth $28m(age 25). Ramos needs replaced at Madrid if Skinriar went there he'd be your best bet. But at Inter he is level to Laporte (forget playing for France- deschamp calls him loner and doesn't like him speaking spanish- none of the Man City boys complaining- he likes to focus on he job in hand a top pro.hence He needs Man City to get closer glory to really get high)

4 hours ago, Vib said:

Wow Joao Felix just got a +3!, It was coming but nice of it to happen randomly now :)

It was to be expected, he was too low to wait a year for him to rise. And he'll probably make the NT debut soon after lack of creativity in yesterdays boring display. 

Portuguese NT desperately needs a couch like Southgate, that isn't afraid of using all inform players, whatever their age. A player that scored 9 goals and assisted another 5 in the last 15 games since the beginning of the year, and is a already a regular on the young NT setups needs to play.

19 hours ago, Franklyn said:

Any chance of rise?

Matip +1

Cancelo +1 

Kimpembe +1 

Gundogan +1

Ndombele +1

Dalot +3

Thank youb

Matip = no

Cancelo = don't think so

Kimpembe = don't think so

Gundogan = maybe if winning CL

Ndombele = don't think so

Dalot = possible

14 hours ago, koplfc said:

Swap Asensio for Sancho? 

van de Beek and Paqueta or Joao Felix, Cunha, Guendouzi, Paulinho and Skov?? 🤔

Seems a silly question but I don’t know much about van de Beek, where does he compare to de Jong and co? 

I think I will swap my asensio for sancho

You mean taking consideration between 2 players against 5 players?

Not sure what you mean by de jong and co but frenkie and de ligt are now better than de beek

2 hours ago, Ersavitzs said:

Phil Doughty got -64 today. He's "1" rated now. Must buy no doubt 🙃

Guess it's a SM missclick, but I need to try him on a 90 average rating game rn.

😂😂

It is a MUST buy, cost 1k and 0 wage. I will arrange friendly to test him 😶