Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

4 hours ago, hesselink said:

Can we expect Alphonso Davies review with MLS? Last rating change 2 AUG 2018.

I think we have to wait German review

44 minutes ago, Vib said:

Piatek or Jovic? I don't need to play them right away but by the time Suarez starts to decline they should be ready..

This is difficult, as Kev told maybe I would go for Piatek too, but consider I know him better.

Are both great talent

5 hours ago, Milanista1 said:

Good Eveing sir. 

FWD/CF: I beleive we should sell K. Gamiero and then buy Ben yedder (should rise to 91, has been very very important for Seville this season) we should also have a look at young R.Leao (been on fire for Lille this season). 

LB: In your GM what other LBs rated 88-89 are there available? I beleive J.Amavi should keep his 89 as he has been ever present in the Marsielle side this season.

RBs: We should wait for one of the 4 mentioned to reach a rating of 88-89 at least before we sell Arias (so not to weaken RB area).

MFD: No do not sell Sancho as he could well rise above 90 in the future. I suggest we use the french net (Thauvin) to lure in Tanguy Ndombele as Ndom is more versitile and younger than Ziyech (N.dom is also linked with City as a Fernandinho replacement -Pep could turn him into a real monster).

We use Thauvin because he is 26,  has rarley featured for the national side (7 games since 2017) and has been at Mariselle forever. Although he did win the world cup in 2018 so could rise to 95 in the next review (only joking, please dont sack me!). :). 

Good fate in your next game sir.

Digne is another option possibly? Slightly cheaper but Amavi seems to have found the right match at Marsielle since leaving Villa. 

Dalot and Amian then as possible future replacements for Arias?

I CANT part with Thauvin. I signed him 2 years ago when he was an 88 and never expected him to even hit 91 when he failed at Newcastle but he's a club legend for me. 

2 hours ago, Kev said:

You're well covered in terms of forwards, so I'd scrap that option and also keep Sancho rather than trading him. 

Theo would have to do some amazing things to hit 89 by this time next year, so maybe go for Amavi if that's the best option available and it's your weakest. If you can pick up Dalot as well then go for it, he's been impressive recently as well as versatile. 

I've still £10m to spend if you're my director of football.... 😉

If i get Amavi should I trade Theo in now? I have Balo Traore who by the sounds of what you are saying won't be far off Theo's rating in the future, and at 21 Theo has a bid of value behind him currently, and everybody loves young players on this game lol

35 minutes ago, koplfc said:

Digne is another option possibly? Slightly cheaper but Amavi seems to have found the right match at Marsielle since leaving Villa. 

Dalot and Amian then as possible future replacements for Arias?

I CANT part with Thauvin. I signed him 2 years ago when he was an 88 and never expected him to even hit 91 when he failed at Newcastle but he's a club legend for me. 

If i get Amavi should I trade Theo in now? I have Balo Traore who by the sounds of what you are saying won't be far off Theo's rating in the future, and at 21 Theo has a bid of value behind him currently, and everybody loves young players on this game lol

Yes use Dalot and or Amian to replace arias when they are ready for the first team, or you could buy Dalot now and loan him out dependant on the amount of funds available to you.

I would bring in Amavi after the next review incase both B. Toure/T. Hernandez rise so you make more from their sale.

Trade in T.Hazard instead to get N dombele.

I'm sorry if I caused any offence by making fun of Thauvin in my last post. It's just if he had played at a bigger club in the last 3 years he could have been a 92+ by now, he still has that potential for me anyways. 

18 minutes ago, koplfc said:

I'd probably keep both until the next review, there's a chance of +1 for both so you might get more money then. Plus Theo can play as a winger as well, so for rotation or whatever they can both play in the team together. 

On 3/3/2019 at 9:28 PM, mister keegan said:

Jadon Sancho looks a very interesting player. 18 months younger and progressing very fast atm. It will be very interesting to see their careers develop.

good shout. He is indeed progressing very well. Rapid rise like Mbappe. The point of the post was exactly that...the speed of progression.

2 hours ago, SanchoJr said:

Can anyone tell me do friendlys impact on players fitness? (I’m playoffs d2 and have a friendly tonight before final tomorrow)

cheers

no they dont and they do not seem to have any real point as I played the same team against a mate 3 friendlies in a row all of them at my place and three completely different outcomes (with the same players and tactics each time) I then played him in the league a week later and got slaughtered with the same players and tactics (previously I had won easily then 0-0 then 3-3) so I went into the game thinking my tactics were great.

4 hours ago, SanchoJr said:

Can anyone tell me do friendlys impact on players fitness? (I’m playoffs d2 and have a friendly tonight before final tomorrow)

cheers

Definite No and it should tell u this on your tactic screen (I'm on Old system, so might not be on, but should

3 hours ago, !¡BµKa🔑 said:

Neymar FOR Mbappe (Swap deal)

Good deal?

Is Timo Wener worth buying? 

On SM Neymar is more effective now BUT Mbappe will be in the future. So that is your personal decision are you looking say 2to3 seasons or more or now?

Werner isn't progressing much so for my mind not in a non competitive GW and yes otherwise

2 hours ago, Joshivic230 said:

Of course not 

Don't know why I clicked on this Joshvic but Hi and Goodbye, nice visit 😃

2 hours ago, Armageddon2872 said:

What are people’s opinions on Nordi Mukiele, has he done enough for a rise next review?

No he hasn't: Only Played once since 3rd Nov 18! 10 appearances the whole season, 8 starts, 2 subbed in and sat on the bench 12 times. Leipzig play today home to Augsburg u might wait and see if he gets selected and plays 90mins b4 selling. Tho his chances are very close to the meaning of your name, Armageddon!

1 hour ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

no they dont and they do not seem to have any real point as I played the same team against a mate 3 friendlies in a row all of them at my place and three completely different outcomes (with the same players and tactics each time) I then played him in the league a week later and got slaughtered with the same players and tactics (previously I had won easily then 0-0 then 3-3) so I went into the game thinking my tactics were great.

SW19 you are Spot-On, Friendlies are meaningless and a waste of time. Well done SM😒😒

On SM Neymar is more effective now BUT Mbappe will be in the future. So that is your personal decision are you looking say 2to3 seasons or more or now?

Werner isn't progressing much so for my mind not in a non competitive GW and yes otherwise

@Soccahappy YEAH I AM GOING TO STAY THERE FOR A LONG TIME. IN MY 3RD SEASON ALREADY.

21 hours ago, RayNFFC said:

Calabria (Milan) or Emerson (Chelsea)?

Calabria

21 hours ago, Armageddon2872 said:

What do you guys think?

Marcelo for 12million and Keita I have Keita,

my other left backs are Chilwell, Danilo and Rose

my centre mids are B.Silva, Khedira and Brozovic.

Considering your mids and LBs I'd buy Marcelo for that deal and sell Rose and Danilo. 

20 hours ago, Vib said:

Piatek or Jovic? I don't need to play them right away but by the time Suarez starts to decline they should be ready..

Piatek for me. 

6 hours ago, SanchoJr said:

cheers

Nope. 

6 hours ago, !¡BµKa🔑 said:

Neymar FOR Mbappe (Swap deal)

Good deal?

Is Timo Wener worth buying? 

Since you said its a long term plan, I'd buy Mbappe. 

Timo Werner is still young and now with Low retiring oldies, youth players will get a more chances and Werner might attract some interests. So, yeah he's a good investment but needs a break through season.  

1 hour ago, Yuasa said:

Nelson semedo +1? 

If he is, by now Barcas first choice RB, (dont watch barca much) and they win Laliga then a +1 for sure. 

Be aware that SM are stingy when it comes to fullbacks. Take J.Alba for example, stuck at 92 since Feb 2013!! (Excuse me for shouting) but plays as good if not better than V.Marcelo (94) at times. 

Edited by Milanista1

2 hours ago, hesselink said:

% +1?

Gnabry

Rashford

O. Dembele

Martial

Rodri

Kolasinac

Paredes

Thanks!

In the Summer Review:

Gnabry:70% +1 (cos he is at BM therefore he is an instant 90+ player, although I don't really rate him).

Rashford: 90% +1 (his performances since OGS took charge have been nothing short of brilliant, plus he is better than J.Lingard who is wrongly a 91).

O.Demble 90% +1 (he should have risen to 91 in the last review, stepped up for Barca this season when Messi was injured, but most importantly he has a WC medal). 😀

Martial 70% +1 (haven't seen much of him this season but when he is on his game he plays better than Sterling (93) ).

Rodri: 80% +1 (been ever present in the A.M side in helping them mount another title charge).

Kolasinac 50% +1 (he is playing well for Arse on recent form but if Arsenal don't hit top 4 then i don't see it likely).

Paredes: 75% +1 (Playing for the best team in France, to be fair they hardly ever have much competition in Ligue 1 anyways; only the CL gives PSG a reality check. 

26 minutes ago, Milanista1 said:

If he is, by now Barcas first choice RB, (dont watch barca much) and they win Laliga then a +1 for sure. 

Be aware that SM are stingy when it comes to fullbacks. Take J.Alba for example, stuck at 92 since Feb 2013 but plays as good if not better than V.Marcelo (94) at times. 

totally dont understand their bias of not giving full backs more than 92. theres loads of CBs at 94 that dont deserve it.