Rahul W's rating predictions

7 hours ago, tuanjakn09 said:

How good is Marcos Acuna? Can he keeps his rating and his (many) position?

On 3/18/2019 at 2:23 PM, TMCosta said:

It depends...he isnt going up but it seems safe atm. He is now an attacking LB in a 3 CB system...Zenit tried to buy him in January (20 M i think). I like him...typical argentinian fighter...a bit too aggressive sometimes.

• Replies 31.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kieran_S91

• Milanista1

• Soccahappy

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

50 minutes ago, JAMancini said:

Kimpembe or Lucas Hernandez?

L. Hernandez

18 minutes ago, Milanista1 said:

Robertson or Lucas Hernandez (cant decide).

Nice question, both are really interesting and plays in good team.

Maybe Robertson, but if you need one that can plays also as central defensor then choose the french

18 minutes ago, JAMancini said:

Sell Pjanic and Kyle Walker?

I think both players are in their maximum level with a good value and won't rise more.

It depends on your squad, who you can take for replace them, if you need money etc.

I think Pjanic is at his max level, he rose in december, and this year he isn't performing at the levels of the last seasons

I don't know so well K. Walker,  for analize like the Bosnian,  but 92 for a defensor is an high value, so he could be at is his max as well.

But yes, if you can take someone younger you can consider to sell.

1 hour ago, zsp2 said:

It depends on your squad, who you can take for replace them, if you need money etc.

I think Pjanic is at his max level, he rose in december, and this year he isn't performing at the levels of the last seasons

I don't know so well K. Walker,  for analize like the Bosnian,  but 92 for a defensor is an high value, so he could be at is his max as well.

But yes, if you can take someone younger you can consider to sell.

I have Cancelo and Pavard like right back and midfielder like Ndombele, Arthur, Bernardo Silva, Torreira, Rodri and Frenkie De Jong, all of them +92 potential level.

4 hours ago, TMCosta said:

Robertson

4 hours ago, zsp2 said:

L. Hernandez

Nice question, both are really interesting and plays in good team.

Maybe Robertson, but if you need one that can plays also as central defensor then choose the french

Thank you for your quick responses but I was trying to answer Maurito's question.

In fact I already have Robertson, and will make a hopeful attempt to get L.Hernandez in May (he is transfer banned at an unmanaged club).

2 hours ago, Kev said:

Untitled.png

Just thought I'd post the standings of the forum Fantasy Football league.

@Sir Rahul only mid table

@Middle_Finger bottom

I'm running away with it so far. 

But I'm sure the others haven't been trying, right? They forgot they even had a team or haven't updated it for weeks.... right? 😘

haha I have been updating weekly, season just middled out after a decent start. Hoping this GW delivers.

6 hours ago, Kev said:

Untitled.png

@Middle_Finger bottom

But I'm sure the others haven't been trying, right? They forgot they even had a team or haven't updated it for weeks.... right? 😘

Dude I completely forgot about it. Was playing at the start but since I started using the app it became a pain, specially using the bonus things. 

Wish I could shake off SM this easily.

Trippier, carvajal, alderwiereld or kyle walker? I need a RB. Have Alexander-arnold and Militão only to the position. But i need to buy orher players, then i dont know if buy trippier (low cost - 10 k) or if buy one of the orhers 3 (22 k). And pavard could be another option, but i saw he had few minutes. Kimmich is 32 k... I dont know really who i buy. 

12 hours ago, Kev said:

Untitled.png

@Middle_Finger bottom

Funny you’ve put this here coz I was having a look today, With the Double game week fixtures you’ve gone for 3 Chelsea defenders and no City players suicidal if you ask me, I’m not sure who Simon Daly is on here but he was top for a long time but I reckon I’ll be back on top this time next week

2 hours ago, Edson Lisboa said:

Trippier, carvajal, alderwiereld or kyle walker? I need a RB. Have Alexander-arnold and Militão only to the position. But i need to buy orher players, then i dont know if buy trippier (low cost - 10 k) or if buy one of the orhers 3 (22 k). And pavard could be another option, but i saw he had few minutes. Kimmich is 32 k... I dont know really who i buy. 

Carvajal for me

1 hour ago, Cvilhete said:

Funny you’ve put this here coz I was having a look today, With the Double game week fixtures you’ve gone for 3 Chelsea defenders and no City players suicidal if you ask me, I’m not sure who Simon Daly is on here but he was top for a long time but I reckon I’ll be back on top this time next week

Well I only had 1 free transfer to use this week and I'd taken all the City players out because they weren't involved in the last round at all. Chelsea face Cardiff and Brighton, so I'm hoping for at least 1 clean sheet there!

16 hours ago, Kev said:

Untitled.png

@Middle_Finger bottom

What is this ?