• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kieran_S91

• Milanista1

• Soccahappy

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

If you had to buy one: Rodrigo Moreno or Morata, who would you all buy? I had Moreno, but he was playing badly a few months ago. Morata also wasn't playing too much at Chelsea. But since morata went to atletico madrid looks like both of them started getting a little better, not very much tough but considering my options they aren't the worse ones. I think that morata at atletico has more room to improve, but I'm not sure. What you all think?

2 hours ago, thorgan lesar said:

Is he really injured or is there more ? ...

There's a lot more. Saying for 3 years needs to go to Madrid as his wife would not live anywhere else then turns out he was cheating on her. Now she wants to break up. Meanwhile his football is gone to pot. ?injured on Belgium duty. Seriously doubt he will play again this season

10 hours ago, hesselink said:

Opinion about Lorenzo Pellegrini? I don't watch too much Serie A, but what i saw from past 2 years, i don't see something special in him. Looks like Marco Benassi level?

He's a good player, he's better and younger than Benassi, for me he has more potential than his teammate Cristante, and I guess Lo. Pellegrini will replace him in Roma's line up.  But for example hasn't the potentiality of Barella.

Lo. Pellegrini did really well around October, then he had an injury in december, and another ones in march (he should come back this week). He's suffering the bad season of Roma (right now 7th in Serie A), the injuries and the explosion of Zaniolo, that plays in his same area. Right now he won't have Di Francesco, that had always been his coach in all his career as professionist.

But he improved since last year, he have more solid perfomances, but he should show his value in the final part of this season.

If he will be part of Italian national team? Of course

If he will be a starter in Italian national team? I don't think so, he could be the 1st or 2nd replace.

5 hours ago, jgos2 said:

There's a lot more. Saying for 3 years needs to go to Madrid as his wife would not live anywhere else then turns out he was cheating on her. Now she wants to break up. Meanwhile his football is gone to pot. ?injured on Belgium duty. Seriously doubt he will play again this season

Do you think that L.Zidane could be the starter in the last part of the season, if Courtois won't come back?

I saw he played yesterday, even if Real Madrid has K.Navas, and the choice surprised me a lot.

Thanks

38 minutes ago, zsp2 said:

Do you think that L.Zidane could be the starter in the last part of the season, if Courtois won't come back?

I saw he played yesterday, even if Real Madrid has K.Navas, and the choice surprised me a lot.

Thanks

Doubt it, considering he is manager's son, he needs to perform exceptionally. Conceded two to Huesca, but not sure if it is his fault.

Let's see.

Zidane should get +2 in the review I guess.

9 hours ago, vitor_mfc said:

I think Lenglet is going to get a +2 to 91. He should've be given 90 already and he's a starter for Barcelona who's probably going to win at least two of the three competitions they're competing this season. If Skriniard got it without winning anything or even playing in CL, Lenglet will probably have it too.

Fair point

49 minutes ago, zsp2 said:

Thanks

Keylor Navas will be the main keeper, like Rahul said Luca would have to perform exceptionally well, even then the pressure would be too much because of the connection, one bad action and both will be slaughtered 

On 3/30/2019 at 3:11 PM, Kev said:

Well I only had 1 free transfer to use this week and I'd taken all the City players out because they weren't involved in the last round at all. Chelsea face Cardiff and Brighton, so I'm hoping for at least 1 clean sheet there!

the way we are currently playing, i doubt we'll be having many clean sheets in the prem, our defence is comically bad

22 minutes ago, congola said:

morning guys

so a player at rival has handed in his transfer request but the manager doesn't log on,  is there a set time when the chairman will accept the bid?

on a side noteis dybala & sterling expected to rise to 94 and which one would you choose.

it will be like any normal transfer, i'd go for Sterling

17 hours ago, Milanista1 said:

I beleive TM Costa is the man to give you a better idea of Dias potential. 

To be honest and from what i saw...Francisco Ferro seems way better...Ruben Dias needs to stop making mistakes. Both are hard working guys with good character but Dias arrived early to the team (hierarchy).

I got to stick with Konate...cause i have him too :) 

1 hour ago, congola said:

morning guys

so a player at rival has handed in his transfer request but the manager doesn't log on,  is there a set time when the chairman will accept the bid?

on a side noteis dybala & sterling expected to rise to 94 and which one would you choose.

Dybala won't get 94, Sterling probably will depending on the league and CL. Sterling would be my choice

On 10/25/2016 at 12:12 PM, Sir Rahul said:

ENGLAND PREMIER LEAGUE

Liverpool:

Van Dijk +1 to 94

Mane +1 to 94

Wijnaldum +1 to 92

Alexander-Arnold +1 to 90

Moreno -1 to 88

Man City:

Laporte +1 to 92

Stones +1 to 92

Zinchenko +1 to 88

Mangala -1 to 88

Foden +1 to 83

Muric +2 to 78

Garcia +2 to 75

Tottenham:

Sissoko +1 to 90

Winks +1 to 88

Janssen -1 to 87

Foyth +2 to 85

Gazzaniga +1 to 84

Skipp +3 to 76

Chelsea:

Hudson-Odoi +2 to 80- +4 to 82

Rudiger +1 to 92

Barkley +1 to 90

Giroud -1 to 90

Zappacosta -1 to 88

Drinkwater -1 to 87

Arsenal:

Torreira +1 to 91

Iwobi +1 to 90

Guendouzi +3 to 86

Maitland-Niles +1 to 86

Jenkinson +1 to 86

Man Utd:

Pogba +1 to 94

Sanchez -1 to 92

Rashford +1 to 91

Martial +1 to 91

Shaw +1 to 90

Lindelof +1 to 90

Valencia -1 to 89

Pereira +1 to 87

Dalot +2 to 85

McTominay +2 to 85

Wolves:

Jimenez +1 to 89

Neves +1 to 89

Bennett +2 to 87

Coady +1 to 87

Doherty +1 to 87

Boly +1 to 87

Adama +1 to 86

Leicester:

Chilwell +1 to 89

Maddison +2 to 88

Mendy +1 to 88

Gray +1 to 88

Fuchs -1 to 86

Simpson -1 to 86

Okazaki -1 to 86

Barnes +2 to 85

Choudhury +1 to 83

Everton:

Keane +1 to 89

Zouma +1 to 89

Tosun -1 to 88

Baines -1 to 86

Jagielka -1 to 85

Kenny +1 to 84

Watford:

Deeney +1 to 88

Cathcart +1 to 87

Foster +1 to 87

Hughes +1 to 87

Mariappa +1 to 85

Prodl -1 to 85

Sema +1 to 84

Quina +2 to 80

West Ham:

Rice +3 to 88- +2 to 87

Diop +1 to 89

Snodgrass +1 to 87

Perez -1 to 87

Adrian -1 to 86

Diangana +2 to 78

Bournemouth:

King +1 to 88- yes

Brooks +5 to 85- yes

Wilson +1 to 88- +2 to 89

Fraser +1 to 87- +2 to 88

Lerma +1 to 87- +2 to 88

Simpson +5 to 75- +3 to 73

Steve Cook +1 to 88- nope

Francis +1 to 87- nope

Surman +1 to 86- nope

Ake +1 to 89

Lewis Cook +1 to 87

Defoe -1 to 85

Boruc -2 to 83

Brighton:

Murray +1 to 87- yes

Knockaert +1 to 87- yes

Bissouma +1 to 85- yes

Schelotto -1 to 85- yes

March +2 to 86- +1 to 85

Ryan +1 to 88- nope

Izquierdo -1 to 87- nope

Bong +1 to 86- nope

Kayal +1 to 86- nope

Tau +2 to 82

Palace:

Ayew -1 to 87- yes

Wan-Bissaka +6 to 84- +7 to 85

Schlupp +1 to 87- nope

Benteke -1 to 87- nope

Souare -1 to 85- nope

Dann -1 to 85- nope

Zaha +1 to 90

Wickham -1 to 84

Speroni -2 to 80

Newcastle:

Almiron +1 to 88

Kenedy +2 to 86- yes

Dubravka +1 to 86- yes

Rondon -1 to 88- nope

Diame +1 to 87- nope

Yedlin +1 to 87- nope

Dummett +1 to 86- nope

Sterry +2 to 75- nope

Atsu -1 to 86

Southampton:

Gabbiadini -1 to 87- yes

McCarthy +1 to 86- yes

Armstrong +1 to 86- yes

Davis -1 to 86- yes

Forster -1 to 86- yes

Valery +5 to 75- yes

Hojbjerg +1 to 88- nope

Ings +1 to 88- nope

Stephens +1 to 86- nope

Targett +2 to 85- nope

Bednarek +1 to 84- nope

Obafemi +2 to 75- nope

Austin -1 to 87

Romeu -1 to 87

Long -1 to 86

Reed +2 to 82

Cardiff City:

Morrison +1 to 85- yes

Bamba +1 to 85- yes

Josh Murphy +1 to 83- yes

Etheridge +2 to 84- +3 to 85

Paterson +1 to 84- +2 to 85

Ralls +1 to 85- nope

Joe Bennett +1 to 84- nope

Pilkington -1 to 83- nope

Danny Ward +2 to 82- nope

Harris +2 to 82- nope

Tomlin -1 to 82- nope

Connolly -1 to 82- nope

Camarasa -1 to 87

Reid +1 to 85

Burnley:

McNeil +10 to 80- yes

Defour -1 to 87- yes

Vokes +1 to 86- yes

Westwood +1 to 87- nope

Lowton +1 to 87- nope

Taylor +3 to 86- nope

Bardsley +1 to 85- nope

Long +1 to 84- nope

McNeil +5 to 75- nope

Hart -1 to 87

Heaton -1 to 86

Ward -1 to 85

Walters -3 to 83

Lindegaard -2 to 80

Legzdins -2 to 76

Dunne +8 to 75

Fulham:

Sessegnon +1 to 86

Fabri -1 to 86

Odoi +1 to 85

Christie +1 to 85

Bryan +1 to 84

Ayite -1 to 84

Kebano -1 to 84

Huddersfield:

Billing +1 to 86

Mounie -1 to 86

Depoitre -1 to 85

Williams -1 to 84

Bacuna +1 to 83

Grant +4 to 82

Stankovic +2 to 80

top 11 + bottom 2 preds done

3 hours ago, zsp2 said:

He's a good player, he's better and younger than Benassi, for me he has more potential than his teammate Cristante, and I guess Lo. Pellegrini will replace him in Roma's line up.  But for example hasn't the potentiality of Barella.

Lo. Pellegrini did really well around October, then he had an injury in december, and another ones in march (he should come back this week). He's suffering the bad season of Roma (right now 7th in Serie A), the injuries and the explosion of Zaniolo, that plays in his same area. Right now he won't have Di Francesco, that had always been his coach in all his career as professionist.

But he improved since last year, he have more solid perfomances, but he should show his value in the final part of this season.

If he will be part of Italian national team? Of course

If he will be a starter in Italian national team? I don't think so, he could be the 1st or 2nd replace.

So, Barella for L.Pellegrini is not a mistake?

4 hours ago, congola said:

morning guys

It’s up to 5 days.

14 horas atrás, iBakunin disse:

Bem, este é um assunto para o comum, mas está procurando alguma coisa para este tema. Não é que os tópicos dedicados sejam verdadeiros, então eu escrevo aqui. Alguém pode me ligar?

Sell Militão to buy lenglet? I am out of money, so the need to sell Militão to commence lenglet. Militon has risen to a level now, I believe only in six months to reach 89. Lenglet should rise to 90 or 91 in June. I need a young striker who will appreciate it. Paco alcácer has a chance to climb from +1 to 91 in June? And Pépé of Lille, costs 12 k, level 89, probably will reach 90. Alcacer costs 14 k and Pépé 12. I have these doubts.

5 hours ago, Cvilhete said:

the way we are currently playing, i doubt we'll be having many clean sheets in the prem, our defence is comically bad

Well Alonso got an assist and 5 points, Dave scored and got me 10 points, so it hasn't turned out too bad so far. 

• Kev pinned this topic