Rahul W's rating predictions

5 hours ago, Edson Lisboa said:

Sell Militão to buy lenglet? I am out of money, so the need to sell Militão to commence lenglet. Militon has risen to a level now, I believe only in six months to reach 89. Lenglet should rise to 90 or 91 in June. I need a young striker who will appreciate it. Paco alcácer has a chance to climb from +1 to 91 in June? And Pépé of Lille, costs 12 k, level 89, probably will reach 90. Alcacer costs 14 k and Pépé 12. I have these doubts.

It's a good question, but there's still a couple of months to go until the end of the season and there's a small chance of Alcacer getting 91. He's scoring a lot, but he doesn't play many minutes, but i remember Morata rises from a few seasons back, he wasn't playing that much (for a starter at least) but he was playing enough and being influential for teams that were winning trophies, so maybe it can happen the same to Alcacer.

I would sell Militão to buy Lenglet, definitely.

• Replies 30k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kierans91

• Milanista1

• TMCosta

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

4 hours ago, Sir Rahul said:

Is he playing at a 93 level? Could get it but not for me yet 

They are early predictions anyway, some ratings will depend on trophies, and most of them are not decided yet.

Bernardo Silva has really stepped up his game, he deserves to rise, but let's see what happens in the next two months.

@zsp2  If you have time to discuss something more about this players, that would be wonderful. I thinks it's not the same to watch players on TV/YT and create opinion about someone. So I am really happy if we can heard something more about this players from 'right angle'. 😃

H. Traore (Empoli) - he is untypical player. I love his 'body language' - looks like a players which I loved to watch in 2000s. Will he be a key player for the next season? It seems that Fiorentina is not afraid to give a chance to young players? Also, why he missed too much games?
C. Romero (Genoa) - I know some clubs are interested but, i don't have opinion about him...
Mancini (Atalanta) - Atalanta is my favorite club this season in Italy, the way they play, huh ...Is the agreement with Roma approved or not? Which level is his potential?
Meret (Napoli) - First option for Napoli next seasons, or he still plays to justify invested money? 
Audero & Andersen (Sampdoria) - They receive 1.3 goals per game, how much is their defense actually good? Has Andersen ready for some big club?
Cristobal Monitel (Fiorentina) - I watched him yesterday, but there wasn't enough minutes  to create opinion.
Bastoni (Parma*) - He was pronounced as the diamond of the future Italian defense, is it on its way to justifying its talent?
Rogerio & Lirola (Sassuolo) - ?
Magnani (Sassuolo) - ?
R. Orsolini (Bologna) - I believe in Sinisa Mihajlovic (he is my countryman), he always work with passion. It seems to me that he works especially with Orsolini, he finally got an important role in the field. It is clear that in Juventus there is no place for him, are there any plans for the next season?

3 hours ago, hesselink said:

@zsp2  If you have time to discuss something more about this players, that would be wonderful. I thinks it's not the same to watch players on TV/YT and create opinion about someone. So I am really happy if we can heard something more about this players from 'right angle'. 😃

H. Traore (Empoli) - he is untypical player. I love his 'body language' - looks like a players which I loved to watch in 2000s. Will he be a key player for the next season? It seems that Fiorentina is not afraid to give a chance to young players? Also, why he missed too much games?
C. Romero (Genoa) - I know some clubs are interested but, i don't have opinion about him...
Mancini (Atalanta) - Atalanta is my favorite club this season in Italy, the way they play, huh ...Is the agreement with Roma approved or not? Which level is his potential?
Meret (Napoli) - First option for Napoli next seasons, or he still plays to justify invested money? 
Audero & Andersen (Sampdoria) - They receive 1.3 goals per game, how much is their defense actually good? Has Andersen ready for some big club?
Cristobal Monitel (Fiorentina) - I watched him yesterday, but there wasn't enough minutes  to create opinion.
Bastoni (Parma*) - He was pronounced as the diamond of the future Italian defense, is it on its way to justifying its talent?
Magnani (Sassuolo) - ?
R. Orsolini (Bologna) - I believe in Sinisa Mihajlovic (he is my countryman), he always work with passion. It seems to me that he works especially with Orsolini, he finally got an important role in the field. It is clear that in Juventus there is no place for him, are there any plans for the next season?

Zsp2 is the main man to shed more light on these players. My member-name suggests I may have some knowledge but I only really follow AC Milan from the Serie A, don't pay much attention to the others. 

I am aware C.Romero has been playing well enough to be linked with Juventus.

From what I can gather of Bastoni is that he could be playing for Sampdoria on loan to replace CB Andersen next season.n

Inter will have Godin (on a free from Atletico) Skriniar, De Vrij  occupying the CB position.

Inter probably prefer him to be loaned to Samp and gain some real Serie A experience for a whole season.

4 hours ago, Milanista1 said:

P.Foden for me.

M.Mount hasnt played in the PL to know his full potential. 

But to be fair, Foden has probably one game worth of minutes in PL. Most of his minutes comes from the FA and League cups against teams not better (most of the time) than teams Mount plays against every single week.

Chelsea should give more chances to their homegrown players, a midfield with Loftus-Cheek and Mason Mount looks better than Kovacic and Barkley for example, or at least not worse..

13 minutes ago, vitor_mfc said:

But to be fair, Foden has probably one game worth of minutes in PL. Most of his minutes comes from the FA and League cups against teams not better (most of the time) than teams Mount plays against every single week.

Chelsea should give more chances to their homegrown players, a midfield with Loftus-Cheek and Mason Mount looks better than Kovacic and Barkley for example, or at least not worse..

Plus when you count Mounts season in Holland he was pretty good, Foden needs to go on loan because he currently has no chance with Guardiola

On 3/31/2019 at 8:07 PM, iBakunin said:

Well this is an off topic, but i'm trying to find some tactical help on this forum. Unfortunately the dedicated topics aren't updated, so i write here. Can anyone link me something useful?

4231 works always. Personally I hate it and dream of ways to beat it. Right now 433a normal all works well. 

7 hours ago, RayNFFC said:

Been offered Ronaldo and Sule and some cash for my Hazard. Cash can get me Lenglet.

I've accepted.

Lots of advice on here good stuff about lenglet could get +2. However the way I see it he needs De Ligt to sign for Juventus otherwise he will not be a starter next season

16 hours ago, hesselink said:

Magnani (Sassuolo) - ?

I'll try to give further informations about these players, I hope will solve few doubt:

H.Traorè (Empoli) - he has talent, and next season he will plays in Fiorentina, a team that has lack of midfielders, so I think he will plays a lot, won't be so hard replace E.Fernandes. He missed few games because after the medical exams Fiorentina found an anomaly, so they double checked (finding nothing), so he played less for a while, but now he's coming back.

C. Romero (Genoa) - he plays really well, with calm, and he is linked to Juventus, where he should go (maybe staying an year more to Genoa on loan), the problem? he is realy inclide to yellow cards he took 7 yellow and 1 red card in 20 matches (he's like a Montero 2.0)

G. Mancini (Atalanta) - I'm happy to heard it about Atalanta, it's my team and it's amazing see them plays. Mancini has potential and is linked to Roma, he's good, but maybe not ready for Roma. For me and others Atalanta fan he hasn't Caldara's talent, furthermore Atalanta doesn't need money, so he can move, only for an high offer. I think he will never be a starter for Italy.

Meret (Napoli) - 11 matches and 7 cleen sheet, number speaks, he'll be a starter of Napoli because he deserves. In 11 matches he did only a mistake last week on Schick and caused a penalty kick. He took also a red card against Juventus for stop CR7, but he did his best for stop him, after a terrible mistake of Malcuit. Unluckily for  him he shouldn't become a starter for Italian national team, only because Donnarumma is a monster and even younger

Audero (Sampdoria) - after a good start of the season Sampdoria had several problem in defense, but his performances are always good. Next year he will stay in Sampdoria. He's good, but I think he's not at the level of Meret, if Audero played more in Italy under 21 is due to Meret injury at the beginning of the season.     Andersen he's more ready than his teammate for a big club, but the club will try to keep him an year more, so I'm not sure he is going to move.

Cristobal Montiel (Fiorentina) - I saw the few minutes of the Sunday match, and are not enough for make a clear opinion, but he's doing really well for Primavera (U 19 team) and he will plays again, more next year, because Fiorentina should sell Chiesa.

Bastoni (Parma) - he IS a big talent, I remember his debout in Serie A, he was only 17 against Sampdoria, he did really well, unluckily Atalanta sold to Inter. Bastoni is solid, not in the last match, but contain Atalanta strikers is difficult. Next year he shouldn't plays in Inter, too soon for him (furthermore with Godin, Skriniar, De Vrij). I don't know if he'll go to Sampdoria, because is an hyphotesis for replace Andersen, if he goes to Inter (but I doubt after Godin, obviously if Inter doesn't sell anyone)

Rogerio (Sassuolo) - In my opinion he's not ready for be a starter in Serie A, his performances are poor, but Sassuolo has nodoby in his position, but is only his 1st year in Serie A, he needs more time for shows what he can do (is always owned by Juventus). Lirola is more ready than his teammate, and scored once and did 4 assists, but he's young and sometimes commit mistakes (like in the last match on Destro), but before he saved a goal, for me is more interesting than Rogerio. 

Magnani (Sassuolo) is not interesting like Mancini, Andersen or Bastoni, but he can plays in Serie A, consider until last january he was playing in serie C (third italian league), so he needs more time for shows his potential, but next year he can be for a medium team in Serie A, like his Sassuolo.

R. Orsolini (Bologna) - he did really well when he was 19 in Serie B, and Juventus decided to invest 10M on him, I saw him few months later in Atalanta, but he wasn't ready for us and  Europa League. He has potential and he's finally showing it all. Bologna want to keep him another year, but is too early for know, now he could be ready for a team like Atalanta/Torino.

44 minutes ago, Middle_Finger said:

Guys thought on Gagliardini please? Any quick reply will be nice. @zsp2

I don't rate him so much, he did a terrible mistake: leave Atalanta for goes to Inter, after 15 matches in Serie A, he wasn't ready and he's showing it, he can't manage pression and he can't show his potential like in Atalanta. 

Since he left Atalanta he have never had the same level of performances, furthermore he plays only 40% of the games.

Inter fan are really unhappy about him, but if the society sell him would have a capital loss, because they paid almost 30M, that wasn't his value. 

Obviously I hope to get wrong.

6 hours ago, kratick said:

Any chance Ramsey might get a +1 to 92 before Juventus. He's been putting in good performances every time he's played.

Doubtful I would have thought SM would wait to see if he succeeds with his new club Juve

4 hours ago, nivea said:

Who to sell: naby keita, SMS, emre can?

A difficult decision but Keita AS YET hasn't impressed at Liverpool - Keita for me.

1 hour ago, zsp2 said:

I red Michael Keane is linked to Tottenham and Arsenal, can anyone tell me his potential? 

I saw him only twice, last year in Europe League, but Everton had lot of problems, so I don't have an idea of him.

Thanks

Has played for England recently and although he didn't impress me, he was workmanlike against clubs below Englands capabilities. Even for Everton he hasn't impressed me in the games I've watched (Only a couple club games). Don't think he would improve Arsenal or Tottenham but u never know. Confidence is a big thing and if he gets more International games against such as Holland soon and plays well then he could improve. At the moment I'd rather have Stones for England.

47 minutes ago, Middle_Finger said:

Guys thought on Gagliardini please? Any quick reply will be nice. @zsp2

Hasn't played much and my impression is he won't rise above 90 until he gets more playing time. 2 lots of 90 minutes in March but since 24Nov only minutes are: 69, 2, 59 and the 2x90's. Benched 19times, sub in 4times, subbed out 3times.  

Random thoughts:-

Russian review is much later than previously ie it's about a year ago. Also Belgium similar ie last April. Come on SM get some work done!

Cutrone and Bakayoko I have as 50/50 for a rise at the moment. What does the Forum think??

Think someone asked about Son getting a rise. For me its 20/80 he won't just yet BUT if he goes wild scoring goals for Spurs that could easily change...