• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kieran_S91

• Milanista1

• Soccahappy

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

2 hours ago, zsp2 said:

I would go for Lozano: Andre Silva should stay in Sevilla, for what we can read in Italy, he won't stay in Milan, they have already Piatek and Cutrone in his position, and it's almost impossible replace the polish for what he's showing.

Lozano should move to a bigger club like Napoli or Manchester United.

Will Sevilla pay 38 millions? I think they are changing they mind...and Monchi is back...

6 hours ago, zsp2 said:

I agree with Vitor, Cutrone doesn't deserve to rise, he has lots of potentiality and in the future he could be a +90 , but since the arrival of Piatek he's not anymore the starter, and he doesn't score since january.

But it seems that next year could go somewhere, if Gattuso continues to use so few (maybe @Milanista1 can help us more)

Bakayoko has some possibilities to rise, but I think he will stay

Yes I agree Bakayoko should stay he has not been like, amazing for Milan (above average at best).

Last game against Udinese Guttuso used a 4-3-1-2 with Cutrone and Piatek playing together (I must say they did link up well, a beautiful cross from Cutrone lead to Piateks goal). I hope Guttuso can find a way to play them together regularly now. 

In this game as usual our midfield -defense play poor (Hakan, Biglia, Abate, Laxalt and Mussuchio to name a few, We drew 1-1). :(

We will be lucky to finish 4th this season,  with Donna, Kessie, and Paqueta out injured at the moment. 

I think we are not yet good enough to be a top 3 team in Serie A. 

Hi to everyone,

i'm new on this forum and i'm glad i found you.

In the next days i will have about 32 - 36mil so i want to use them good, i want to know which player is good(or will grow in the next months, good investion). I need an AM-rlc , i want to know if Bernardo Silva or Sane is a good choice(which one) or if you have a better tip...

Thanks

1 minute ago, Emy Ionescu said:

Hi to everyone,

In the next days i will have about 32 - 36mil so i want to use them good, i want to know which player is good(or will grow in the next months, good investion). I need an AM-rlc , i want to know if Bernardo Silva or Sane is a good choice(which one) or if you have a better tip...

Thanks

B.Silva pretty nailed on for a rise in my opinion. Good option

3 hours ago, Milanista1 said:

He's been a beast of a player for the Saints this season. I'm guessing up to 88 or 89 -  dependant on LP at the end of the season as well.

I really have to disagree here, although i'm hearing very positive things about him, going from 83 to 88 seems a bit of a reach from a player that plays for a team that's almost on the relegation zone. A +3 to 86 would be more realistic.

P.S. What Rahul said, i can't erase my post now.

10 hours ago, RayNFFC said:

Lozano or Andre Silva? Both 23 rated 90. Who has the better potential?

Does Silva have a future at Milan? Is Lozano linked elsewhere? (seems to have hit the limit for PSV)

Lozano for me, but like you say, he won't rise unless he moves, so will need to see what the summer brings. Nothing definite sorted yet. 

9 hours ago, Donatr said:

Rakitic is having hell of the season, he is playing better than lots of 94 players , If Barca manages to win 2/3 trophies he can get a 94 reward, he is one of the best mfs this year

I'd be surprised if they gave him 94 at his ago. I'm trying to think if anyone else has made that increase when over 30. Can anyone think of a player who has?

8 hours ago, Donatr said:

Is Sarabia going for 92, he is playing pretty well he is near double double digits in La Liga this year

Highly unlikely in the next review. He'll need to move to another club. Having a great season though. 

6 hours ago, hesselink said:

Bednarek (Southampton) next rating?

I'd agree with 86. Anything higher would be very unusual for a bottom half PL team. Plus he barely played for the first half of the season. You'll need more than half a season for any more. 

2 hours ago, Emy Ionescu said:

Hi to everyone,

Thanks

Both good choices. If you check the first page of this thread there are predictions from Rahul - in the 'Incomplete predictions' section the top teams in the big 5 leagues have been reviewed in the past week or so, so have a look there for more ideas. They're only predictions, so not 100% definite, but he does a very good job of getting stuff right. 

2 hours ago, Kev said:

Lozano for me, but like you say, he won't rise unless he moves, so will need to see what the summer brings. Nothing definite sorted yet. 

I'd be surprised if they gave him 94 at his ago. I'm trying to think if anyone else has made that increase when over 30. Can anyone think of a player who has?

Highly unlikely in the next review. He'll need to move to another club. Having a great season though. 

I'd agree with 86. Anything higher would be very unusual for a bottom half PL team. Plus he barely played for the first half of the season. You'll need more than half a season for any more. 

Both good choices. If you check the first page of this thread there are predictions from Rahul - in the 'Incomplete predictions' section the top teams in the big 5 leagues have been reviewed in the past week or so, so have a look there for more ideas. They're only predictions, so not 100% definite, but he does a very good job of getting stuff right. 

Modric, Pirlo. But I don't think Rakitic Will get it imo. 

16 hours ago, Cvilhete said:

chelsea is one of the worst clubs for youth progression and development, all the board cares about is making profit off these players, hopefully this Hudson-Odoi saga can change things going forward

It may change. They would have sold Odoi to Bayern if they cared about money.

14 hours ago, TMCosta said:

zsp2 thoughts on this? :) 

It's a really tough decision:

- Can understood what Allegri wants and he's increasing his performances and he's getting more minutes

- SMS plays in Lazio, but has more potential than the german. His problem is the team, he deserves to go to a better ones, but is really difficult deal with Lotito (Lazio'r chairman) and I'm not sure he will sell, if the players doesn't say it clearly.

So is not sure that SMS goes somewhere, for this reason I think I would sell SMS .

14 hours ago, TMCosta said:

Will Sevilla pay 38 millions? I think they are changing they mind...and Monchi is back...

I know Monchi is back, but I red that Sevilla wants renegotiate the deal, and try to keep him for 30M. For Milan would be fine, because they would have anyway a capital gain, is on italian version of tuttomercatoweb, I haven't found on the spanish version, but my spanish suck 🤣

13 hours ago, Milanista1 said:

Yes I agree Bakayoko should stay he has not been like, amazing for Milan (above average at best).

Last game against Udinese Guttuso used a 4-3-1-2 with Cutrone and Piatek playing together (I must say they did link up well, a beautiful cross from Cutrone lead to Piateks goal). I hope Guttuso can find a way to play them together regularly now. 

In this game as usual our midfield -defense play poor (Hakan, Biglia, Abate, Laxalt and Mussuchio to name a few, We drew 1-1). :(

We will be lucky to finish 4th this season,  with Donna, Kessie, and Paqueta out injured at the moment. 

I think we are not yet good enough to be a top 3 team in Serie A. 

Thanks, I haven't seen the game, after Cutrone I'm curious to see Caldara, I think he's better than Musacchio, unluckily he had a long injury.

Milan has lack on midfielder with 4-3-1-2 Kessie and Bonaventura would be perfect. Anyway I think that at the end of the season Milan will be in the top 4 and goes to Champions League, I don't see Lazio, Atalanta, Roma or Torino at their level

2 hours ago, FDTV said:

It may change. They would have sold Odoi to Bayern if they cared about money.

I don't know about that.

Chelsea don't want to loose players at the moment because of the transfer ban imposed until 2020. Besides, Odoi stock will only rise now, they will get more for him if they wait.

12 hours ago, Sir Rahul said:

He is not getting a +5 or +6 at Soton

Maybe 86 first

I admit, I did feel I was being a little generous here. Hes probably been one of their best player this season, and with being 22 i thought he would rise more (oh well we live and learn) thank you for correcting me. 

P.S: I did mention SH PL position will affect his rating to. 

1 hour ago, nivea said:

Unfortunately I don't 😅

Sorry about that, thought U might be rich and own the company 😋 ...A SMOOTH operator definitely uses your Cream:-

"NIVEA Creme, the unsurpassed classic among skin creams, cares and protects all skin types from dehydration with its rich formula"

Hi,

so my first 11 is:

casillas(i won't sell him)

kimmich(up arrow) - gimenez - t.silva - l.digne

gundogan - hernandez(with a back arrow, i'm playing him deff)

di maria - draxler - martial

girourd

substitutes: suso, saint-maxim, savanier, orban, d.rice, alakouch, a.wan-bissaka,

i can sell gimenez, hernandez, draxler, suso, martial, saint-maxim because they are not transfer banned.

I have only 4.5mil cash. I want to know if i sell them can i take young prospects...or what do you suggest me? I'm a long time player so i can wait and believe in miracles(young prospects).

On 03/04/2019 at 11:45, Donatr said:

Rakitic está tendo o inferno da temporada, ele está jogando melhor do que muitos jogadores de 94, se o Barça consegue ganhar 2/3 troféus ele pode obter uma recompensa de 94, ele é um dos melhores mfs deste ano

It would be just! But unfortunately the SM rarely rises the level for players over 30 years. Examples of some that deserve:

Quagliarela + 1 (89 to 90), 36 years.

Aguero + 1 (95 to 96), 30 years, does not make sense Lewandowski 96 and Aguero 95, mbappe 93 ...

Just as the MS scarcely lowers the classification of young people. What has Gabriel Jesus and leroy Sane played to deserve 92?