Rahul W's rating predictions

3 hours ago, Emy Ionescu said:

Hi,

so my first 11 is:

casillas(i won't sell him)

kimmich(up arrow) - gimenez - t.silva - l.digne

gundogan - hernandez(with a back arrow, i'm playing him deff)

di maria - draxler - martial

girourd

substitutes: suso, saint-maxim, savanier, orban, d.rice, alakouch, a.wan-bissaka,

i can sell gimenez, hernandez, draxler, suso, martial, saint-maxim because they are not transfer banned.

I have only 4.5mil cash. I want to know if i sell them can i take young prospects...or what do you suggest me? I'm a long time player so i can wait and believe in miracles(young prospects).

Welcome Emy lonescu.

From the sounds of it you plan to stay in your gameworld for quite a while.

For now I suggest you sell both Saint-Maxim and Suso. Then if funds/availability allow, either buy 1 or 2 of Lozano, o.dembele, K. Harvetz, Brandt, Chiesa or N.Pepe.

For youth prospects: 1 or 2 of these: C.Hudson-Odoi, Christian Romero, Tyler Adams, S. Chukwueze or M.Diaby.

Others will probably give you more further advice.

Good day. :)

• Replies 31.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kieran_S91

• Milanista1

• Soccahappy

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

Thoughts on the below? I've added my prediction already;

Kroos - hoping he keeps 95

Lloris - hoping he keeps 92 but probably should drop 

Akanji - +1

Davinson Sanchez - +1 50/50

Bruno Fernandes - +1 though maybe capped at 90? Looks a fantastic talent

Ferland Mendy - +1 75/25

Pepe - +1 though maybe capped at Lille?

Ryan Fraser - +1 

I've Sarabia too who could squeeze 92 if Sevilla get CL? I think not but maybe others think there's a chance. I edited as I've just seen him score after assisting for their 1st goal v Deportivo

There are alot of Bundesliga players 89, buying them for a high price could be a trapp , becouse most of them will probably never rise again. So carefull, if you have 200-300m its not a problem but with 20-25m it is.

There should be more posts about these kind of things , buying a Callum Hudson Odoi for max is not a risk but Barella?

There are alot of Barrellas in Bundesliga , 89 high value..

10 minutes ago, Sir Rahul said:

Bamba or Arambarri and Marius Wolf? 

Which side?

Tough to decide Bamba looks to me as a sure rise to 89 but Aramabarri will get a raise too especially if Getafe goes to Europe next season as for Wolf I dont know if he has -+88 potential but I would risk with duo. Financially you can get more in 6months for these two than from Bamba .

16 hours ago, Tharanidharan said:

Rating prediction for 

Jan Bednarek?

Zinho Vanheusden? 

Who will be a better investment out of these two?

Bednarek 86.

Vanheusden certainly 80, maybe 82 depending on which review he's a part of (Belgian will be soon - hopefully! - so might limit him to 80. If they wait until the Italian review and he starts the remaining games then maybe 82).

For now I'd say Bednarek is a safer option because he's already a starter for a club in one of the big 5, whereas it's unsure what will happen to Vanheusden after his loan finishes.

7 hours ago, Emy Ionescu said:

Hi,

so my first 11 is:

casillas(i won't sell him)

kimmich(up arrow) - gimenez - t.silva - l.digne

gundogan - hernandez(with a back arrow, i'm playing him deff)

di maria - draxler - martial

girourd

substitutes: suso, saint-maxim, savanier, orban, d.rice, alakouch, a.wan-bissaka,

i can sell gimenez, hernandez, draxler, suso, martial, saint-maxim because they are not transfer banned.

I have only 4.5mil cash. I want to know if i sell them can i take young prospects...or what do you suggest me? I'm a long time player so i can wait and believe in miracles(young prospects).

I'd keep the players you listed, but probably sell Giroud when his ban ends. So maybe keep the money for now to buy a replacement. Or you could play Martial up front and Suso in Martial's place which seems the best option. 

Look out for players in the Russian and Belgian leagues because they should be reviewed soon. If you can pick up a few youngsters with that 4.5m you should be able to double your money at least. Again, check the predictions on page one, and look at @TMCosta's thread for cheap young risers from those leagues.

6 hours ago, TMCosta said:

Umtiti or O. Dembele (4/5rd choice) + B. Mendy + 19 M?

For me that'd depend on the rest of your team, but I'm guessing it's pretty strong if Dembele would only be 4th or 5th choice. If so get Umtiti. If not then that 19m could come in handy, not to mention the money you'd get for selling Dembele when his ban is up! Are there other good LBs available? Mendy has loads of promise, he just can't stay fit. 

4 hours ago, KERSPALT! said:

Thoughts on the below? I've added my prediction already;

Kroos - hoping he keeps 95 should but a chance he might drop. Maybe 50/50

Lloris - hoping he keeps 92 but probably should drop think he'll probably stay for now

Akanji - +1 good chance

Davinson Sanchez - +1 50/50 probably stay

Bruno Fernandes - +1 though maybe capped at 90? Looks a fantastic talent yeah, cap might hold him back unless they make an exception

Ferland Mendy - +1 75/25 +1

Pepe - +1 though maybe capped at Lille? same as with Fernandes

Ryan Fraser - +1 possibly, not certain

I've Sarabia too who could squeeze 92 if Sevilla get CL? I think not but maybe others think there's a chance. I edited as I've just seen him score after assisting for their 1st goal v Deportivo unlikely I'd say

My thoughts in bold...

1 hour ago, Garof said:

How much do you think they can rise:

Biraghi +1

Halstenberg +1 

Ruben Pena +1

Santiago Caseres stay

Haidara stay

58 minutes ago, Sir Rahul said:

Bamba or Arambarri and Marius Wolf? 

Which side?

Duo for me... possibly depending on which Wolf you mean and what depth you have. 

3 hours ago, Middle_Finger said:

Lozano=Gnabry+Gagliardini? Which side of the deal would you be on?

I'm not a big fan of Gagliardini in Inter, even if in the last match he scored 2 goals, but I would go for the duo, as TM told Gnabry and Lozano has a similar value.

And if Gagliardini fail you'll always have the possibility to sell/change for someone else

2 minutes ago, TMNT said:

FFS Chile, now Colombia, I've been waiting on Belgium & Russia forever as my squads are stacked with potential risers from these leagues, and yet SM are messing about with these! 😁

Any risers worth signing from Colombia? Might wind me up less if I'm getting something out of it. 

For risers check TMCosta's topic ;)

Gnabry is one of the nicest pleasures of the season, Iam pretty much asure that he will hit 91 soon, He plays a starter for a team like Bayern plus he is in national team thats big, as for Lozano he is stuck at 90 for now so he needs to move plus to make an impact in the new club.  in one GW I have them both alongside Bruno if I had to chose 2/3 Gnabry and Bruno for me. 

Bernardeschi is a better player, plays at better club will win alot of trophies, is in national team

1 hour ago, TMNT said:

FFS Chile, now Colombia, I've been waiting on Belgium & Russia forever as my squads are stacked with potential risers from these leagues, and yet SM are messing about with these! 😁

Any risers worth signing from Colombia? Might wind me up less if I'm getting something out of it. 

Players with a nice future ahead

Luis Diaz

Andres Amaya (got his rise today)

Some nice risers 

Johan Caballero
Gabriel Fuentes
Nilson Castrillon
Alvaro Angulo
Sebastian Macias
Walmer Pacheco

2 hours ago, TMNT said:

Me as well. If you look at their previous reviews it stretched from mid April to early May.

3 hours ago, RhysMorgan said:

How good is rodri? Havnt seen much of him but he is being linked with city today. He is available in my game world and I can afford him and need young players to revamp

Get Rodri whether he goes to city or not.

2 hours ago, Emy Ionescu said:

If you can, buy him. He is a young prospect.

Off-topic, Suso or Bernardeschi?

Suso for me but the guys who follow Serie A have different opinion about him. He is injured and Gattuso still plays him and still the Serie A followers here doesn't think he is crucial.

3 minutes ago, Donatr said:

What do you think guys is the most tricky position to find top players (Wingbacks for me) ?

It really depends on the GW. In my main GW I was starting to worry about decent defenders across the board, some of my current lot are getting on like Javi Martinez, Azpilicuata, etc. but a few youth have come through now. Akanji, Davinson Sanchez, Odriozola, and Ferland Mendy, to name a few. If two or three of those can kick on I should be good for a while. A little worried about Odriozola though, getting more game time now but he seems to struggle and RM are struggling in general so that's not helping.