Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

4 minutes ago, RayNFFC said:

Any Italian experts here that could let me know which young GK has the best short/long term prospects out of Musso, Audero and Radu. Also, is there anybody else i'm missing rated 87 or less?

I don't really know about these 3 but Meret of Napoli has amazing potential!

1 minute ago, RayNFFC said:

Any Italian experts here that could let me know which young GK has the best short/long term prospects out of Musso, Audero and Radu. Also, is there anybody else i'm missing rated 87 or less?

Hi,  you missed Meret (rated 85):

short term: Audero and Meret (same level because the first plays all the matches in Sampdoria, the second miss some matches in Napoli)> Radu > Musso

Long term: Meret > Audero > Radu > Musso

I would defenitly go on the first ones better team, always with great performances.

There's also Lafont, 2 years younger and rated 87, great goalkeeper, but does several mistakes, he still has to grow for show his real potentiality, but I would always choose Meret.

11 minutes ago, Vib said:

I don't really know about these 3 but Meret of Napoli has amazing potential!

4 minutes ago, zsp2 said:

Hi,  you missed Meret (rated 85):

short term: Audero and Meret (same level because the first plays all the matches in Sampdoria, the second miss some matches in Napoli)> Radu > Musso

Long term: Meret > Audero > Radu > Musso

I would defenitly go on the first ones better team, always with great performances.

There's also Lafont, 2 years younger and rated 87, great goalkeeper, but does several mistakes, he still has to grow for show his real potentiality, but I would always choose Meret.

Thanks. Meret is taken, so these 3 were the obvious choices, and of course i missed Lafont. Lafont or Audero?

9 minutes ago, RayNFFC said:

Thanks. Meret is taken, so these 3 were the obvious choices, and of course i missed Lafont. Lafont or Audero?

Right now they play in team that are at the same level: Fiorentina and Sampdoria, should both arrive between the 8th and 10th place in Serie A.

This year is playing better Audero, he does less mistakes, but in my opinion in the long term Lafont is more interesting, he can have a better carreer, so:

short term Audero

long term Lafont ;)

What are the chances of Nastasic dropping? Koln went down and Hector didn't drop, but he had a lot of reasoning to keep his 91, Schalke will probably avoid the drop but what reasons does Nastasic have to remain a 90??

Also what players 89+ have a high chance of a +2, and what 80-85 players have a shot at +3 or more come the end of May based on recent form and minutes.

A little bit of Fun!

Percentage chances please of a rise Next Review in May (From 0-100%), Obviously your estimation on who wins League or Cups or Champions League or goals scored or performances will be critical also:-

Premiership:

Lucas Moura 

Shaqiri 

Xhaka 

Mane  

Issa Diop 

Doucoure (Watford)

Sterling 

Bernardo Silva 

Laporte 

Luke Shaw 

Lindelof 

Pogba

Lukaku 

Winks 

Solly March

26 minutes ago, Soccahappy said:

A little bit of Fun!

Percentage chances please of a rise Next Review in May (From 0-100%), Obviously your estimation on who wins League or Cups or Champions League or goals scored or performances will be critical also:-

Premiership:

Lucas Moura 

Shaqiri 

Xhaka 

Mane  

Issa Diop 

Doucoure (Watford)

Sterling 

Bernardo Silva 

Laporte 

Luke Shaw 

Lindelof 

Pogba

Lukaku 

Winks 

Solly March

Lucas Moura 20

Shaqiri 65

Xhaka 25

Mane  65

Issa Diop 35

Doucoure (Watford) 65

Sterling 55

Bernardo Silva 85

Laporte 90

Luke Shaw 90

Lindelof 90

Pogba 95

Lukaku 70

Winks 65

Solly March 80

6 hours ago, Soccahappy said:

A little bit of Fun!

Premiership:

Lucas Moura 25 - Not seen much of him at Tottenham.

Shaqiri 30 - Not played much for Pool

Xhaka 45 - Just going by his  game against Manchester United

Mane  65 - Been super important for Liverpool.

Issa Diop 60 Been getting a lot of game time this season. 

Doucoure (Watford) ? Not sure.

Sterling 60 - A league or CL win first. 

Bernardo Silva 85 - His best season yet.

Laporte 60 

Luke Shaw 60

Lindelof 50

Pogba. 65 If he plays very well till the end of the season.

Lukaku  40 

Winks 90 - More gamę time this season and playing well (only rated 87 as well).

Solly March ? Dont know of him.

1 hour ago, Soccahappy said:

A little bit of Fun!

Premiership:

Lucas Moura 0

Shaqiri 0

Xhaka 0

Mane  50

Issa Diop 70

Doucoure (Watford) 80

Sterling 90

Bernardo Silva 100

Laporte 50

Luke Shaw 50

Lindelof 30

Pogba 70 

Lukaku 0

Winks 50

Solly March No idea

13 hours ago, Middle_Finger said:

Two questions -

i)  Parejo of Valencia or Banega?

ii) What do you make of Gacinovic of Frankfurt? 

Barely anything to choose between the 2. Both should be safe at 91 for a while, neither likely to go higher. The only thing you could split them on is Parejo being a year younger. 

Quite like Gacinovic myself, have him in a couple of GWs. Think he can hit 90 at some point but probably not higher. 

12 hours ago, bigtunna said:

Do you think it's certain that both Moutinho and Lovren drop next review?

No, Lovren has missed a lot of the season with injury so might keep his rating. With Wolves doing so well Moutinho could stay as well. Lovren most likely to drop out of the 2. 

11 hours ago, congola said:

quick one Erikson or son? - could eriksen go 94 if he gets a move?

also im seeing lots of keep f mendy posts, is he any good whats his potential? could he get 92 in a few years with a move?

same with j firpo.

could alba or sandro get 93 in the next review?

lemar or brandht?

finally kieta or rabiot?

cheers guys

Eriksen. He's 93 already and a big move could see him get 94 if it goes well. 

Ferland has the ability to hit 92 eventually. Not sure about Firpo hitting 92, but he'll certainly rise a bit in the next couple of years if he stays injury free.

I think Alba should be 93 already, not sure why SM haven't given him it. Maybe Sandro can with a CL win.

Brandt

If Rabiot can sort himself out he's the best option.

9 hours ago, congola said:

the weakest spot on my team is lam who is son at 92.

i can trade him and marquinos for isco. should i do it? now zidane is back at madrid could he get to 94?

Keep Son, he could get 93 in the summer. Isco won't rise until next winter at the very least and that's far from a guarantee. 

9 hours ago, Yuasa said:

De vrij  could reachs 92 now?

It's not out of the question if Inter have a good end to the season. I wouldn't bank on it though.

9 hours ago, Sir Rahul said:

Akanji and Wolf or Perisic?

Hmm, duo might be best long term. If Perisic is an upgrade on what you have he could be worth it though. 

7 hours ago, Sir Rahul said:

Zaha, Monreal, Karsdorp, Akhmetov and Mateus Vital for Akanji?

All of them for one player?

a) no.

b) logistical nightmare. 

7 hours ago, Tharanidharan said:

Chiellni expecting a drop in summer? Is it safe to buy him? 

He might get -1, but for the price he's still a bargain even so. 

5 hours ago, koplfc said:

What are the chances of Nastasic dropping? Koln went down and Hector didn't drop, but he had a lot of reasoning to keep his 91, Schalke will probably avoid the drop but what reasons does Nastasic have to remain a 90??

Also what players 89+ have a high chance of a +2, and what 80-85 players have a shot at +3 or more come the end of May based on recent form and minutes.

He should stay at 91 if they stay up. He's only 25 and is a first team starter and an international, so likely to stay for now. If he was a few years older SM might drop him.

4 hours ago, Vib said:

Could Emre Can get a +1 if Juve win UCL? What if they don't?

Hasn't really played enough. Maybe of they win the CL and he has a chance but not without. 

3 hours ago, Bumblebee said:

Laporte or Skriniar? 

Laporte should hit 92 next review and at City he could get 93 after another season. Skriniar probably stuck at 92 for now, so I'd say Laporte unless you need a quick fix. Both great options really. 

6 hours ago, Soccahappy said:

A little bit of Fun!

Premiership:

Lucas Moura 

Shaqiri 

Xhaka 

Mane  

Issa Diop 

Doucoure (Watford)

Sterling 

Bernardo Silva 

Laporte 

Luke Shaw 

Lindelof 

Pogba

Lukaku 

Winks 

Solly March

Lucas Moura 20%

Shaqiri 50% with a league win, 10% without

Xhaka 30%

Mane 20%

Issa Diop 70%

Doucoure (Watford) 0% unless they change the Watford squad cap... maybe if they win FA Cup?

Sterling 70%, if they win the league or CL it's almost certain

Bernardo Silva 70%, if they win the league or CL it's almost certain

Laporte 70%, if they win the league or CL it's almost certain

Luke Shaw 90%

Lindelof 70%

Pogba 60%

Lukaku 10%

Winks 60%

Solly March 90%

Sancho... I have him in a lot of setups. This setup in particular he is my only real asset, along with Coman who I recently signed for cash and Dudu. The rest are just average 88 players who nobody would want in a part exchange deal. So I said i was willing to listen to offers for him, these are what I have had so far;

Plea + Bruma (although tempted to swap Bruma for de Arrascaeta or Pavon)

Under + Cabellos

£8m, Linetty and Antonio Valencia

£11m, Calhanoglu + Fejsa

£6m, Fabregas and Mahrez