Brais Mendez
Ryan Sessegnon
Bruun Larssen
Florian Neuhaus
Reiss Nelson 

Ndicka
Remi Oudin
Rashica 

All worth keeping, should all rise maybe with the exception of Rashica, but he can rise in the winter review if he keeps his place.

12 hours ago, Middle_Finger said:

Lozano=Gnabry+Gagliardini? Which side of the deal would you be on?

Yeah, has to be duo. 

8 hours ago, RhysMorgan said:

How good is rodri? Havnt seen much of him but he is being linked with city today. He is available in my game world and I can afford him and need young players to revamp

If you can get him I'd do it. You'll make a profit even if you decide to cash him in in a few months. 

8 hours ago, Emy Ionescu said:

Off-topic, Suso or Bernardeschi?

Both are good options, maybe Suso edges it as he's one of the first names on the team sheet at Milan. Mind you, Bernardeschi is featuring more regularly now. The Italians might be able to give a better assessment. 

2 hours ago, Donatr said:

Hard to say will Otamendi keep 91 what do you think guys at least till January?

He might keep it for the next review, but unless he starts playing more he'll be lucky to keep it for the winter review. 

• Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kieran_S91

• Soccahappy

• Milanista1

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Stay Can’t believe I’ve made 5000 posts. So here’s to 5000 more 🍻

Posted Images

10 hours ago, thorgan lesar said:

Players with a nice future ahead

Luis Diaz

Andres Amaya (got his rise today)

Some nice risers 

Johan Caballero
Gabriel Fuentes
Nilson Castrillon
Alvaro Angulo
Sebastian Macias
Walmer Pacheco

Cheers I appreciate it, but who are the best ones? or even just 1 good riser would do me, so who is the best?

39 minutes ago, Emy Ionescu said:

Who is the best choice(and when i say best choice i refer who will grow in the near future) between T. Hazard, Suso, Gnabry(he just rise +1), W. Zaha, A. Silva, Bernardeschi.

Just looking at the statistics i see T. Hazard has the best statistics (i'm looking on whoscored)

Thanks!

With current clubs I would say Gnabry. Lots of the old guard at Bayern are finished or finishing up, he should get lots more game time.

Liverpool won 1-3 at Southampton last night. I closely watched a number of players on both sides. Summary:-

Southampton clearly the better side for long periods of the first half playing at a higher pressing pace than Liverpool. 1-0 to Southampton 7th minute (Long). Was Impressed by Hojberg, Valery, Bertrand, Redmond and particularly Ward-Prowse. Surprisingly NOT so impressed by Bednarek (Supposedly a Beast) who lost a number of duels I expected him to win (I have him). 

Liverpool and particularly Fabiano, Wijnaldum and Keita didn't get to grips with Southampton players in midfield. Keita particularly giving the ball directly to opponents twice in the first 9mins. This upset the whole teams rhythm and Liverpool were on the back foot as Southampton counter attacked. Keita did score in the 36th minute with a fine header from Alexander-Arnold cross. But neither of these 2 or the rest of their team looked convincing in the first half with the exception yet again of Van Dijk. 

The game changed in the 2nd half particularly with Henderson and Milner replacing Wijnaldum and Alexander-Arnold. Liverpool had most of the possession throughout the whole match but now they played at a higher pace, moving the ball much quicker. The rest was almost inevitable, Salah finally scored his 50th goal with a solo run and Henderson came like a snipers bullet into the Box to score from close range. Impressed by Henderson & VVD for Liverpool and not quite so impressed by Keita, Wijnaldum, Fabiano and Matip.  Even Trent A-Arnold and Robertson were below their usually very high performances. Southampton should have no problems avoiding relegation as they were the better team for almost half the match.

18 hours ago, Middle_Finger said:

Get Rodri whether he goes to city or not.

Suso for me but the guys who follow Serie A have different opinion about him. He is injured and Gattuso still plays him and still the Serie A followers here doesn't think he is crucial.

@Emy Ionescu I would go for the Italian, I think Bernardeschi has more potential (but he still has some problems to show it entirely because he's playing in lots of positions), but he's getting more minutes in Juventus,thanks to the amazing performance against Atletico Madrid, and he plays in a better team than Suso, and plays in different positions.

Suso does always well the first part of the season with something like 5 goals then he decrease a lot his performances, and he end the season with something 2 goals in the second part (for what he's showing in AC Milan). He has himself problem of discontinuity with or without injuries. Anyway Gatttuso told that Suso has finally overtaken from the problem at the pubis area. 

Anyway tonight there's Juventus - Milan and you have the possibility to see both :)

2 hours ago, Emy Ionescu said:

Hi,

I want to know which player i can keep between Gimenez or Sule. I'm not depending on Gimenez on the right flank, i have kimmich there, so which one you suggest i can sell?

I would keep Sule

2 hours ago, Soccahappy said:

Liverpool won 1-3 at Southampton last night. I closely watched a number of players on both sides. Summary:-

Southampton clearly the better side for long periods of the first half playing at a higher pressing pace than Liverpool. 1-0 to Southampton 7th minute (Long). Was Impressed by Hojberg, Valery, Bertrand, Redmond and particularly Ward-Prowse. Surprisingly NOT so impressed by Bednarek (Supposedly a Beast) who lost a number of duels I expected him to win (I have him). 

Liverpool and particularly Fabiano, Wijnaldum and Keita didn't get to grips with Southampton players in midfield. Keita particularly giving the ball directly to opponents twice in the first 9mins. This upset the whole teams rhythm and Liverpool were on the back foot as Southampton counter attacked. Keita did score in the 36th minute with a fine header from Alexander-Arnold cross. But neither of these 2 or the rest of their team looked convincing in the first half with the exception yet again of Van Dijk. 

The game changed in the 2nd half particularly with Henderson and Milner replacing Wijnaldum and Alexander-Arnold. Liverpool had most of the possession throughout the whole match but now they played at a higher pace, moving the ball much quicker. The rest was almost inevitable, Salah finally scored his 50th goal with a solo run and Henderson came like a snipers bullet into the Box to score from close range. Impressed by Henderson & VVD for Liverpool and not quite so impressed by Keita, Wijnaldum, Fabiano and Matip.  Even Trent A-Arnold and Robertson were below their usually very high performances. Southampton should have no problems avoiding relegation as they were the better team for almost half the match.

Well, i thought Van Dijk could've attacked that ball in Southampton goal.

20 minutes ago, vitor_mfc said:

Well, i thought Van Dijk could've attacked that ball in Southampton goal.

Yes, I have an image of what your saying in my mind and yes he was 5to6 feet away behind and to the right. Maybe he could but I don't remember if he'd HAD been marking someone else or whether he was just not tight on him.  It happened so quickly when Southampton were on top and I think the whole defence wasn't tight at all. Anyway other than that, 100% from what I saw.

Edit Just watched it again and the guy was it Bertrand ? came in fast from well outside the area, not a lot of time to pick him up but yes it was possible.

15 minutes ago, Soccahappy said:

Yes, I have an image of what your saying in my mind and yes he was 5to6 feet away behind and to the right. Maybe he could but I don't remember if he'd HAD been marking someone else or whether he was just not tight on him.  It happened so quickly when Southampton were on top and I think the whole defence wasn't tight at all. Anyway other than that, 100% from what I saw.

Edit Just watched it again and the guy was it Bertrand ? came in fast from well outside the area, not a lot of time to pick him up but yes it was possible.

The whole team was showing some complacency and no real leadership. They spiked up after their captains came in, like you said.

On 3/30/2019 at 9:08 PM, Damien1990 said:

Gnabry getting the random rise treatment. I think two players who were stiffed a bit in the December review - Matteo Guendouzi and Ibrahima Konate in particular - should also get this treatment with Guendouzi going up to 85/86 and Konate to 87 then another small rise in the end of season review.  Tyler Adams was unlucky to miss out on the USA review so he's another that could do with a quick rise, and Zagadou has done great with maybe his injury counting against him when the last review happened.

France have so many talents coming through - especially at centre back. No idea how Zouma ended up being called and not Laporte or Lenglet.

Zagadou is looking awful tonight, he's good enough for most of Bundesliga but he's definitely not ready Lewansdowski and company.

10 hours ago, Emy Ionescu said:

Hi,

I want to know which player i can keep between Gimenez or Sule. I'm not depending on Gimenez on the right flank, i have kimmich there, so which one you suggest i can sell?

I'd keep both, but sell Gimenez if you have to. 

10 hours ago, Emy Ionescu said:

Who is the best choice(and when i say best choice i refer who will grow in the near future) between T. Hazard, Suso, Gnabry(he just rise +1), W. Zaha, A. Silva, Bernardeschi.

Just looking at the statistics i see T. Hazard has the best statistics (i'm looking on whoscored)

Thanks!

Probably Gnabry in terms of rating and value increases. 

Hi guys!

I'm delighted to share that Football Chronicle, within nine months, has been nominated for two Football Blogging Awards - Best New Content Creator and Best International Content Creator

Once again, we'd be extremely grateful for all your votes. Voting is simple, just follow the link below to enter the form and pick 'Football Chronicle' from the drop-down menus that are under the categories of Best New and Best International Content Creators.

Alternatively, you can also vote via Twitter by tweeting the following:
"I am voting for @ftblchronicle in @TheFBAs as @OnefootballEN's #BestNewContentCreator"
and/or
"I am voting for @ftblchronicle in @TheFBAs as #BestInternationalContentCreator"

We'd fully appreciate it if you can share the word. We're just getting started. Thanks for the support, as always!

https://footballbloggingawards.co.uk/vote-now/?fbclid=IwAR3V6nRrVVKfQfHJOexzOuFTty7I3IUBr7lFSIm-gjOtfBtFFIMzjEsvhmY

8 hours ago, Sir Rahul said:

Hi guys!

I'm delighted to share that Football Chronicle, within nine months, has been nominated for two Football Blogging Awards - Best New Content Creator and Best International Content Creator

Once again, we'd be extremely grateful for all your votes. Voting is simple, just follow the link below to enter the form and pick 'Football Chronicle' from the drop-down menus that are under the categories of Best New and Best International Content Creators.

Alternatively, you can also vote via Twitter by tweeting the following:
"I am voting for @ftblchronicle in @TheFBAs as @OnefootballEN's #BestNewContentCreator"
and/or
"I am voting for @ftblchronicle in @TheFBAs as #BestInternationalContentCreator"

We'd fully appreciate it if you can share the word. We're just getting started. Thanks for the support, as always!

https://footballbloggingawards.co.uk/vote-now/?fbclid=IwAR3V6nRrVVKfQfHJOexzOuFTty7I3IUBr7lFSIm-gjOtfBtFFIMzjEsvhmY

voted