• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kieran_S91

• Milanista1

• Soccahappy

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

8 hours ago, Sir Rahul said:

Hi guys!

I'm delighted to share that Football Chronicle, within nine months, has been nominated for two Football Blogging Awards - Best New Content Creator and Best International Content Creator

Once again, we'd be extremely grateful for all your votes. Voting is simple, just follow the link below to enter the form and pick 'Football Chronicle' from the drop-down menus that are under the categories of Best New and Best International Content Creators.

Alternatively, you can also vote via Twitter by tweeting the following:
"I am voting for @ftblchronicle in @TheFBAs as @OnefootballEN's #BestNewContentCreator"
and/or
"I am voting for @ftblchronicle in @TheFBAs as #BestInternationalContentCreator"

We'd fully appreciate it if you can share the word. We're just getting started. Thanks for the support, as always!

https://footballbloggingawards.co.uk/vote-now/?fbclid=IwAR3V6nRrVVKfQfHJOexzOuFTty7I3IUBr7lFSIm-gjOtfBtFFIMzjEsvhmY

voted

3 hours ago, Middle_Finger said:

Anyone from SW can tell how long will this useless review go on before it's back to European clubs?

Its not useless in a properly populated GW,

They are right to not review the big 5 european leagues more than twice a season.

The top leagues will probably start to be reviewed in one months time anyway, as the seasons come to an end.

9 minutes ago, jagerbob said:

They are right to not review the big 5 european leagues more than twice a season.

The top leagues will probably start to be reviewed in one months time anyway, as the seasons come to an end.

They'll probably review Belgium, Russia, maybe even Ukraine first.

53 minutes ago, jagerbob said:

By European leagues I meant the ones that are still pending i.e. Russia, Belgium, Austria, Ukraine.

1 hour ago, Edson Lisboa said:

Can Bayern's goalless overcrowding over dortmund by 5x0 influence the ratings? I particularly think it is irrefutable proof of the disparity between the two teams, even though the two teams are close on the leaderboard.

Teams can have on and off days. Bayern do have some superior players but they're on a spending spree for good reason. I don't think this match will have any direct baring on ratings however BVB not winning the league may mean those that were 50/50 for rises are now less likely. Same can be said for Bayern, those that were 50/50 to drop might get the benefit from winning the league and hold on to their rating a little longer.

1 hour ago, Edson Lisboa said:

Can Bayern's goalless overcrowding over dortmund by 5x0 influence the ratings? I particularly think it is irrefutable proof of the disparity between the two teams, even though the two teams are close on the leaderboard.

What's your point?

The two teams have a big gap in player rating already. Yes, Dortmund had a bad game, especially those fellas in defense that everyone praises about, but they've won Munich in the first round too and i don't think one game should influence ratings that much, especially because nobody won anything yet.

1 hour ago, Emy Ionescu said:

I can choose to buy 2 players from here. VVD and M. Kean is not for sale. What are your suggestions?

From my opinion F. De Yong and T. Alexander-Arnold/Bentacur are the best choices.

Thanks!

Screenshot_20190408-101323.jpg

Screenshot_20190408-101329.jpg

I would go for the two young Dutch players: De Ligt and De Jong but if RB is a priority then T.Arnold is the one to go for instead of De Ligt.

10 hours ago, KERSPALT! said:

Bruno Fernandes with a goal (pen) and an assist today. I know it's in a 'lesser' league and not Spain, Germany, England, Italy, etc. but his stats are insane in all competitions.

Played, goals, assists, minutes per goal, total minutes

45, 26, 14, 152, 3,940

Lower league but no one (midfielder) can do that heheheh