• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kieran_S91

• Soccahappy

• Milanista1

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Stay Can’t believe I’ve made 5000 posts. So here’s to 5000 more 🍻

Posted Images

On 4/17/2017 at 9:19 AM, Sir Rahul said:

BELGIUM JUPILER LEAGUE

Royal Antwerp:

Bolat +2 to 84

Arslanagic +2 to 84

Haroun +1 to 84

Refaelov +1 to 84

Simao -1 to 84

Bolingi +3 to 83

Van Damme +1 to 83

Owusu +1 to 83

Juklerod +4 to 82

Buta +4 to 82

Matheus +2 to 82

Lamkel Ze +2 to 80

Nazaryna +3 to 76

Why isn't Daniel Opare on this list?  Only 83 and he's the 13th player with most minutes, 4th most on defense.

Hey guys, i will appreciate your help.

My 4 at the back are Kimmich, Jimenez/Stones, Skriniar, B.mendy

I also have Christensen, Pavard, and D.Sanchez as subs. Pavard and Christensen have concerns and i assume Sanchez will develop one too soon enough.. I also have J.Gomez, TAA and Militao out on loan. So, who should i sell? I see people in here say that Pavard isn't that good and i know Christensen doesn't play..

Oh, and De ligt will be available in june.

At midfield i have Saul, B.Silva, Alli, SMS, Keita, Can, Ndombele and Torreira. The latter two have concerns.

I have Arthur and De jong out on loan.

The same question - Who should i sell?

I prefer keep Can due to his Versatility (unless he's dropping obviously). So i'm thinking maybe Keita due to his lack of game time.

Thanks in advance!

7 hours ago, JAMancini said:

Cancelo / Pavard / Trend-Arnold

Who whould you sell?

I would sell Cancelo.

I see most people have said Pavard but after winning the World Cup has been a virtual ever present for Stuttgart (bar a 5 game miss with torn muscle) this season. With his eighty or so bundesliga games under his belt he should be ready for his transfer to Bayern Munich.

1 hour ago, sirmarkhughes said:

I would sell Cancelo.

I see most people have said Pavard but after winning the World Cup has been a virtual ever present for Stuttgart (bar a 5 game miss with torn muscle) this season. With his eighty or so bundesliga games under his belt he should be ready for his transfer to Bayern Munich.

What people seem to not understand is that Stuttgart is really a crappy team, but Pavard will be 92+ player playing for Bayern and France NT, as will Hernandez.

3 hours ago, Divir said:

Hey guys, i will appreciate your help.

My 4 at the back are Kimmich, Jimenez/Stones, Skriniar, B.mendy

I also have Christensen, Pavard, and D.Sanchez as subs. Pavard and Christensen have concerns and i assume Sanchez will develop one too soon enough.. I also have J.Gomez, TAA and Militao out on loan. So, who should i sell? I see people in here say that Pavard isn't that good and i know Christensen doesn't play..

Oh, and De ligt will be available in june.

At midfield i have Saul, B.Silva, Alli, SMS, Keita, Can, Ndombele and Torreira. The latter two have concerns.

I have Arthur and De jong out on loan.

The same question - Who should i sell?

I prefer keep Can due to his Versatility (unless he's dropping obviously). So i'm thinking maybe Keita due to his lack of game time.

Thanks in advance!

Forgot to mention that Havertz will be available in june too.

6 hours ago, Bud said:

Rosario, neuhaus and maier: keep or sell? 

Keep Neuhaus and Maier. They are good players, they have a bright future ahead of them, but it depends on what alternatives are available in your game world. Worst case scenario they'll get +2/+1 respectively in next review and you'll sell them for a higher price.

24 minutes ago, Atkin92 said:

Can anyone have a guess at Ozan Kabak’s next rating change?

If he continues to start the remaining games of the season and avoid relegation, he should rise to about 84 (not sure how often rises of 5 happen to players in the 80s), then will probably rise again at the end of the year if he is a mainstay in the team.