Rahul W's rating predictions

4 hours ago, vitor_mfc said:

Keep Neuhaus and Maier. They are good players, they have a bright future ahead of them, but it depends on what alternatives are available on your game world. Worst case scenario they'll get +2/+1 respectively in next review and you'll sell them for a higher price.

Thanks!

• Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kieran_S91

• Soccahappy

• Milanista1

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Stay Can’t believe I’ve made 5000 posts. So here’s to 5000 more 🍻

Posted Images

6 hours ago, vitor_mfc said:

Does anyone has a better insight on Declan Rice? I've read a lot of praise, but anytime i see him play, which wasn't much i must say, he didn't seem anything special. I was really astonished at his passivity on Hazard's goal yesterday, shocking.

Overall prem stats: https://www.premierleague.com/players/15202/Declan-Rice/stats

This season Prem stats: https://www.premierleague.com/players/15202/Declan-Rice/stats?co=1&se=210

Clubs most expensive player by statistics: http://www.football-observatory.com/IMG/sites/b5wp/2018/257/en/

His overall statistics are more than decent and considering he is utilized between the centre back and the holding midfielder his statistics are more impressive especially given his age. Next season in what will be his third premier league campaign, you would expect his curve to keep accelerating  upwards. His confidence, composure, pass accuracy etc are improving and at just 20 years he has already been capped at National level and will no doubt grace a bigger club than West Ham soon enough.

19 minutes ago, sirmarkhughes said:

Overall prem stats: https://www.premierleague.com/players/15202/Declan-Rice/stats

This season Prem stats: https://www.premierleague.com/players/15202/Declan-Rice/stats?co=1&se=210

Clubs most expensive player by statistics: http://www.football-observatory.com/IMG/sites/b5wp/2018/257/en/

His overall statistics are more than decent and considering he is utilized between the centre back and the holding midfielder his statistics are more impressive especially given his age. Next season in what will be his third premier league campaign, you would expect his curve to keep accelerating  upwards. His confidence, composure, pass accuracy etc are improving and at just 20 years he has already been capped at National level and will no doubt grace a bigger club than West Ham soon enough.

Well, wasn't really looking for stats, but thanks anyway. Yes, he's stats look good, but stats can be misleading.

12 minutes ago, vitor_mfc said:

Well, wasn't really looking for stats, but thanks anyway. Yes, he's stats look good, but stats can be misleading.

Fair enough if you haven't been watching him the statistics won't really mean too much to you. But yeah I do think he is a more than decent player and I wouldn't judge him too much on that goal tbh.

10 hours ago, liamgriff said:

Salah and torreira 

7 minutes ago, Atkin92 said:

Greizman + Havertz is the correct answer mate

42 minutes ago, Yuasa said:

Griezman+Havertz (>>>>> Than torreira)

7 hours ago, TMCosta said:

Griezman+Havertz (just grab this guy)

Fellas, unfortunately Havertz has been taken. So now it's - Salah+Torreira/kessie/Bakayo OR Griezmann+Brandt.

4 hours ago, Middle_Finger said:

Guys I got two answers and two very different ones which I appreciate obviously but I am still confused. Anything else wanna give their opinion?

I would go to Griezmann + Havertz as others say, Havertz has amazing potentiality, higher than Torreira ;)

Unluckily I wrote before read your message and I can't delete it, I answered you below

1 minute ago, Middle_Finger said:

Fellas, unfortunately Havertz has been taken. So now it's - Salah+Torreira/kessie/Bakayo OR Griezmann+Brandt.

Oh what a pity! I would go for Salah + Torreira then

In my opinion Bakayoko hasn't his potentiality, Kessie has more  (he did 1 year in my team so I know him well) but before he has to grow more and to leave Milan, so for the moment I would go for the uruguaian.

I don't know Brandt so well, but he has to leave Bayer for be more attractive in a SM optic.

Obviously wait the opinion of other experts, they may disagree with my opinion.

11 hours ago, Bud said:

Rosario, neuhaus and maier: keep or sell? 

If Rosario doesn't move it might be next year before he's reviewed again unless he gets a random change some time. Long term he's worth keeping though. 

Definitely keep the others until the summer review at least.

11 hours ago, Middle_Finger said:

Choose one -

Griezman+Havertz OR Salah+Lucas Torreira OR Werner+Havertz/Torreira+Bernardeschi(or any 12-14m winger). 

10 hours ago, vitor_mfc said:

Does anyone has a better insight on Declan Rice? I've read a lot of praise, but anytime i see him play, which wasn't much i must say, he didn't seem anything special. I was really astonished at his passivity on Hazard's goal yesterday, shocking.

He's definitely got talent, but this is his breakthrough season and he's very young so bound to be a few mistakes there still. Could be proper top quality in a year or 2. 

10 hours ago, !¡BµKa🔑 said:

Naaingolan -1?

Vidal -1?

Rakitic -1?

Iniesta -1?

Reus +1?

Rakitic won't drop.

Iniesta will get -2 at least, possibly -3.

The rest are probably right.

9 hours ago, Atkin92 said:

Can anyone have a guess at Ozan Kabak’s next rating change?

+ 3 I'd say. 

55 minutes ago, Yuasa said:

Chances for firmino 94?

As mentioned, they'll need a trophy. 

57 minutes ago, Atkin92 said:

Guys know if you pay player wages for cup games?

Don't think so, wages are weekly (2 SM weeks to 1 real week) and the cups are midweek in SM land. 

2 minutes ago, Middle_Finger said:

Think Salah +Torreira just edges it for me. Close though. 

6 hours ago, Tharanidharan said:

I'd keep Kimmich - Stones - Skriniar - Mendy as first choice defense. 

TAA - De Ligt - Gimenez - Gomez as second choice. 

I'd loan out Militao and I'd sell Gimenez for another good young CB and Gomez for a proper LB.

I'd keep Silva, Alli, Saul, SMS, Ndombele and Can/Keita. Loan out Havertz, Arthur, De Jong. 

Sell everyone else. 

First of all - thanks!

I just want to make sure - you are saying i should sell Pavard and Sanchez at the defense and Torreira at the midfield.

Pavard is moving to bayern - This move shouldn't rise his potential massively?

Gimenez isn't going to rise within two months? and Torreira?

6 hours ago, beekayem said:

What are some keepers in the 86-89 range who should rise in the next review. Budget is around 7-10mil

31 minutes ago, RayNFFC said:

Italy have a few good ones. Lafont, Audero and Meret stand out.

I confirm these, Audero and Meret are 85, but seems to have a great future, in particular the last ones, if he isn't always a starter in Napoli is just because Ancelotti love to do turnover also with goalkeepers.

Otherwise in France there's Maignan (Lille), rated 87.

In my opinion as long term choice the best ones is Meret, if you are looking to a goalkeeper that has an higher rate go with Lafont (he has great potentiality, but he needs to grow, he alternate really great performances to stupid errors, but is really young). In my opinion Meret is better

Otherwise if you are looking to one that could be a starter in your team, rated 89 you can keep Burki (B.Dortmund) or Areola (PSG). There's also Strakosha (Lazio), but he costs 12M.

It depends what you are looking for ;)

On 4/9/2019 at 6:06 PM, Middle_Finger said:

Guys I got two answers and two very different ones which I appreciate obviously but I am still confused. Anyone else wanna give their opinion?

Hmmm.

I think it comes down to, do you need another DM or a AM/Winger for your team. 

Go for Greizmann + Brandt (if you require another AM/Winger).

OR

Go for Salah and Torreira (if you need an extra DM).

I hope this helps, a little. 😊