• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kieran_S91

• Soccahappy

• Milanista1

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

Who should I sell of my selection ? :)

Jan Oblak, Thomas Strakosha

Kyle Walker, Trent Alexander-Arnold, Aaron Wan-Bissaka, Milan Skriniar, Toby Alderweireld, Virgil Van Dijk, Jan Vertonghen, Andy Robertson, Nicolas Tagliafico

Tavares Fabinho, Saùl Nìguez, Wilfried Ndidi, Frenkie De Jong, N'Golo Kanté, Léon Goretzka, Tanguy Ndombélé, Georginio Wijnaldum, Melo Arthur, Kai Havertz, Lucas Paquèta, Dele Alli

Christian Eriksen, Pablo Sarabia

Nicolas Pépé, Ousmane Dembélé, Lucas Moura, Sadio Mané, David Neres

Moraes Wesley (I keep him), Dries Mertens, Roberto Firmino, Gabriel Jésus, Luka Jovic

I play in a 4-3-1-2 and in the second half a 4-3-3 A

@Sir Rahul what is your prediction for Maksimovic of Getafe and Maripan of Alves for the summer?

Same question to you @Soccahappy

Scratch this question. I forgot Rahul did his early predictions. So that the rest knows, he has +1 for both.

@Soccahappy

Edited by Middle_Finger
Added the sentence is BOLD and ITALICS
2 hours ago, thorgan lesar said:

Kyle Walker, Trent Alexander-Arnold, Aaron Wan-Bissaka, Milan Skriniar, Toby Alderweireld, Virgil Van Dijk, Jan Vertonghen, Andy Robertson, Nicolas Tagliafico

Tavares Fabinho, Saùl Nìguez, Wilfried Ndidi, Frenkie De Jong, N'Golo Kanté, Léon Goretzka, Tanguy Ndombélé, Georginio Wijnaldum, Melo Arthur, Kai Havertz, Lucas Paquèta, Dele Alli

Moraes Wesley (I keep him), Dries Mertens, Roberto Firmino, Gabriel Jésus, Luka Jovic

Walker, Wijnaldum, Ndidi, Sarabia, Lucas, Mertens

13 hours ago, thorgan lesar said:

Ndidi, Mertens and Toby Alderweireld or Jan Vertonghen

13 hours ago, Kiryuin said:

Rabiot or Arthur?

Fekir or Depay?

Instead I would go for Rabiot (he will move to a big club) and Fekir 🤣

3 people, 3 opinions LOL

57 minutes ago, Donatr said:

Sorry for being such a pain in the ass, what are the rules for loaning players some 90 I can loan some I cant.

I think is because you have only few players in a certain position, so you can't loan them, instead maybe you have a lot in another one, so you can.

But wait for other opinions

1 hour ago, Donatr said:

Sorry for being such a pain in the ass, what are the rules for loaning players some 90 I can loan some I cant.

The ability to loan out players is based on their rating, not position. Your chairman will not allow you to loan out any of your top 23 players (approx) on your squad based on their rating. Go to your squad page, sort by rating, (highest to lowest), and count own the list 23 or so players. Those are the ones, and those rated lower, who you should be able to loan out.

2 minutes ago, themadhatter said:

The ability to loan out players is based on their rating, not position. Your chairman will not allow you to loan out any of your top 23 players (approx) on your squad based on their rating. Go to your squad page, sort by rating, (highest to lowest), and count own the list 23 or so players. Those are the ones, and those rated lower, who you should be able to loan out.

I believe it's 19 and not 23. One cannot loan out his/her second rated GK no matter the rating. 

50 minutes ago, JAMancini said:

My defense:

Cancelo / Pavard / Trent-Arnold

Skriniar / Koulibaly / Giménez / Sule / De Ligt / Lenglet

Robertson / Kimpembe

Who would you sell? 

Cencelo: Trent gets unbelievable hype though as a LFC fan I believe he is a weak link. Juve is so strong, they are guaranteed to win double every year. The standard in unbelievably high and not sure if he reaches those in SM's review system.

Gimenez and Lenglet: Gimenez's is the weakest of the lot. I think in real life he reached his limit. He is more likely to unsettle the opposing strikers through "dirty" talks and rough tackles than actual defending. Also he will grow concern.

Lenglet: I would keep as 5th defender or loan him. But if you want to sell 2, he would be my second. A lot depends on Barca's summer transfers. If they sell Umtiti and buy De Ligt then his role will get limited again. If they keep Umtiti and also buy De Ligt, he literally becomes the 4th defender. 

2 hours ago, TMCosta said:

After tuesday performance...Keita

Hhhmm tricky one....Deulofeu is scoring a lot...Politano is in a better club and playing...but i think Deulofeu have a higher ceiling

Thanks. I was tilting that way as well but I think Torreira has more chance of a rise than Naby in the summer. Though I think neither will get it as of this moment. 

Thank you guys for responding about loan rules.

Politano should get a 90 raise but there is a chance that Inter doesnt exercise his buy option then there is going to be a problem if he goes back to Sasuolo.

What do you think about Mancini potential 87+ ? He looks promising .. Buying him now is a sure cash win after next review I think.

1 hour ago, Donatr said:

Thank you guys for responding about loan rules.

Politano should get a 90 raise but there is a chance that Inter doesnt exercise his buy option then there is going to be a problem if he goes back to Sasuolo.

What do you think about Mancini potential 87+ ? He looks promising .. Buying him now is a sure cash win after next review I think.

There is no chance that Inter won't buy Politano ;), he's a starter in the third Italian team, he won't come back to one that is 11, Inter spent 5M for the loan and can buy for 20M, all the italian newspapers are sure will exercise the buy option, and I don't doubt it.

Mancini is a good player: he scores several goals for season and he is increasing his performances, but sometimes commit stupid mistakes, (now less), but when Toloi comes back he won't be always a starter. His potential is +87, no doubt about it, Roma want to buy him, Atalanta asks 25M, but this isn't his value, and he needs an year more in Bergamo for become an important player, but I'm pretty sure that Caldara has potential, like all Atalanta fan ;)