Rahul W's rating predictions

1 hour ago, Donatr said:

Thank you guys for responding about loan rules.

Politano should get a 90 raise but there is a chance that Inter doesnt exercise his buy option then there is going to be a problem if he goes back to Sasuolo.

What do you think about Mancini potential 87+ ? He looks promising .. Buying him now is a sure cash win after next review I think.

There is no chance that Inter won't buy Politano ;), he's a starter in the third Italian team, he won't come back to one that is 11, Inter spent 5M for the loan and can buy for 20M, all the italian newspapers are sure will exercise the buy option, and I don't doubt it.

Mancini is a good player: he scores several goals for season and he is increasing his performances, but sometimes commit stupid mistakes, (now less), but when Toloi comes back he won't be always a starter. His potential is +87, no doubt about it, Roma want to buy him, Atalanta asks 25M, but this isn't his value, and he needs an year more in Bergamo for become an important player, but I'm pretty sure that Caldara has potential, like all Atalanta fan ;)

• Replies 33.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kieran_S91

• Soccahappy

• Milanista1

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

13 hours ago, JAMancini said:

What superb player is Joao Felix. He deserves 88.

He has been playing superbly. I feel bad for missing out on him a few months ago (a rival manager bought him). 

Question for TM Costa:

Do you think he can become a star player in the future? Are there any others as good/or close to him in Portugal?

17 hours ago, JAMancini said:

My defense:

Cancelo / Pavard / Trent-Arnold

Skriniar / Koulibaly / Giménez / Sule / De Ligt / Lenglet

Robertson / Kimpembe

Who would you sell? 

TAA, lenglet/Sule, Kimpembe

14 hours ago, JAMancini said:

What superb player is Joao Felix. He deserves 88.

if Benfica can get through and face Chelsea would be the type of game he needs exposure wise, but kid is going to the very top

13 hours ago, JrBaiano said:

Any chances for Loftus-Cheek to rise this summer? He's getting more minutes, and playing well at Chelsea and National team.

yeah good chance now he is part of Chelsea preferred premier league team hasn't played as much this season due to a re-occurring back injury, but he has been so good lately, he's a must buy will be a top midfielder for years to come

2 hours ago, Milanista1 said:

He has been playing superbly. I feel bad for missing out on him a few months ago (a rival manager bought him). 

Question for TM Costa:

Do you think he can become a star player in the future? Are there any others as good/or close to him in Portugal?

There are others good upcoming players in Portugal, but no one is near his level atm. Jota and Trincão have very good potential, but we will only have a better idea when they start being more involved with the first team. There is Florentino, Ferro and of course the well known by now Gedson. Playing in the second league there is favorite of mine Filipe Soares. Younger dudes like Umaro Embalo and Felix Correia are worth getting too.

Playing outside Portugal there is Rafael Leão and maybe Rafael Camacho and Pedro Neto.

Those are the guys i know best, maybe TM Costa can give you more names.

He's really good, he'll be a star player somewhere, that's for sure. But don't get me wrong he has a lot to improve and don't take any comparisons with Ronaldo seriously because he's not on that level, imo.

The next years look really good for Portuguese NT, if only we could get rid of the NT coach who is definitely from the old guard and get someone like England's Southgate.

Sadio Mane and Thiago Alcantara have both had birthdays in the last few days but their values haven't changed. Does anyone know if they are likely to change and, if so, how soon? 

I'm looking at doing deals for both of them but don't want to do them yet if their values are going to go down in a day or two !

TIA

1 hour ago, vitor_mfc said:

There are others good upcoming players in Portugal, but no one is near his level atm. Jota and Trincão have very good potential, but we will only have a better idea when they start being more involved with the first team. There is Florentino, Ferro and of course the well known by now Gedson. Playing in the second league there is favorite of mine Filipe Soares. Younger dudes like Umaro Embalo and Felix Correia are worth getting too.

Playing outside Portugal there is Rafael Leão and maybe Rafael Camacho and Pedro Neto.

He's really good, he'll be a star player somewhere, that's for sure. But don't get me wrong he has a lot to improve and don't take any comparisons with Ronaldo seriously because he's not on that level, imo.

The next years look really good for Portuguese NT, if only we could get rid of the NT coach who is definitely from the old guard and get someone like England's Southgate.

2 hours ago, vitor_mfc said:

Thank you so much Victor_mfc, this information will be of much help to myself and others. I will search for those you have mentioned but knowing my rival he loves his young Portugese talent (he probably already has a few of them, but not all), Grazie. :).

(sorry for the double post).

I pretty much agreed with everything u said...no one near him yet but for me Francisco Ferro is the big surprise...classy CB.

From north of Portugal :) im throwing Fabio Silva, Romario Baro and Diogo Costa (Porto), David Carmo and Trincão (Braga) to the mix as the most likely to suceed

Outside Portugal maybe Domingos Quina.

Maybe time for a foreign coach? But total respect for Mister Fernando Santos

20 minutes ago, Wight said:

Sadio Mane and Thiago Alcantara have both had birthdays in the last few days but their values haven't changed. Does anyone know if they are likely to change and, if so, how soon? 

I'm looking at doing deals for both of them but don't want to do them yet if their values are going to go down in a day or two !

TIA

i belive values go down the month after birthday and then every month after that

31 minutes ago, TMCosta said:

I pretty much agreed with everything u said...no one near him yet but for me Francisco Ferro is the big surprise...classy CB.

From north of Portugal :) im throwing Fabio Silva, Romario Baro and Diogo Costa (Porto), David Carmo and Trincão (Braga) to the mix as the most likely to suceed

Well, i never had much love for him. I was never a fan of foreign NT managers unless the country in questions doesn't really have them, but that's not the case. I not the biggest fan of Jorge Jesus, but in the end he's a better coach than Santos, i think he might be a good choice for it. At least he puts his players to play really good offensive football if he has quality players, Fernando Santos has no idea about that, what do you think?

1 hour ago, Wight said:

TIA

I'm hunting S. Mane, now he have 27, so as Firmino have 27 - 31mil, i'm waiting his price to go down as about T. Alcantara idk....M. Pjanic have 29 years, rating 94, price-38mil so i think Alcantara(28 years) will don't go down too much with his price.

Well, i never had much love for him. I was never a fan of foreign NT managers unless the country in questions doesn't really have them, but that's not the case. I not the biggest fan of Jorge Jesus, but in the end he's a better coach than Santos, i think he might be a good choice for it. At least he puts his players to play really good offensive football if he has quality players, Fernando Santos has no idea about that, what do you think?

I understand and yes Jesus at least makes me laugh but im really not seeing someone firing Santos. He gained infinite credits with Euro.

3 hours ago, TMCosta said:

No Cardoso ?

6 hours ago, TMCosta said:

No evergreen Quaresma? 😮