Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

5 minutes ago, TMCosta said:

Mepham is currently starting for Bournemouth and Wales...atm he is the better option from that 3...but in the future....

I really liked to see Diop play, and Kabak is simply a beast. I think Diop will rise a lot next season, as he's getting a reasonable amount of minutes this season already.

13 minutes ago, vitor_mfc said:

I really liked to see Diop play, and Kabak is simply a beast. I think Diop will rise a lot next season, as he's getting a reasonable amount of minutes this season already.

Hi Vitor, Have had Sofiane Diop in mind myself, but he hasn't played since b4 Xmas has he? Can U add anymore about his play and potential as I haven't seen him myself, cheers!

15 hours ago, guille.314@hotmail.com said:

Good evening, I'm in a very competitive league and I have to choose one of the two to sign Chiesa or Tahuvin? Which one do you choose?

I agree with Zsp2 response to your question. Chiesa has many years ahead of him and can only get better (I hope).

Thauvin has reached his peak at OM. I think he will probably end his career there (or China) :D.

6 hours ago, le Professeur said:

Any suggestions peeps?

Oh we missed u, sorry. 

I would go for Martial as Sane and Sterling are ahead of Mahrez in the City team.

Plus I prefer United to City.

I dont think Martial has showed us his full potential yet. He only has 9 goals and 2 assists in 21 this season. A.Martial can also play Fwd or on the wings (he deserves a rise +1 in summer review).

Back soon, currently out with a knee injury. 

Hi, I am in fully taken 116/116 managers game world so BIG players are hard to find.

I have a few options and wonder which is best for long term.(keeping 90 or possible riser)

Hakan Calhouglu or Suso (both at Milan)

Also how much will Apreceado Naldo drop next revue currently 90 will he go 88? 87?

thanks in advance

2 hours ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

I would really "appreciado" a reply to the Naldo question in particular.

The other two are pretty much of a muchness, I was more thinking is Hakan playing CM or wing?

I believe Naldo likely to drop to 88. 

I would choose Hakan over Suso, both are rated 90, are 25 years young (at their peak age). 

Hakan is performing better of the two. Many AC Milan are calling for Suso to be sold (I believe Suso is playing with a recurring injury, Zsp2 mentioned it a few weeks back).

G.Guttuso played used a 4-3-3 against Inter. Hakan played as a No10 on the left wing, infront of L.Paqueta.  He must be drifting in more central which can cause confusion of his position. 

6 hours ago, ChrisMarquez said:

Any chance of rise?

Romagnoli - (90) If AC Milan can finish 3rd (I really hope so).

Trippier - No (not played that well this season).

Fabian Schar (88) - Newcastle finish in top 10 then I see a +1 

Semedo (RB) 90:  +1 If Barca win LaLiga.

Issa Diop (CB) 88 - +1 Possible if WH finish top 10, he has played most of WH games, nearly 30 games This season.

Arias -.No

Malcuit (RB) 87: Yes +1 Napoli probably will finish 2nd.

7 hours ago, Soccahappy said:

Hi Vitor, Have had Sofiane Diop in mind myself, but he hasn't played since b4 Xmas has he? Can U add anymore about his play and potential as I haven't seen him myself, cheers!

Since Christmas he mostly played in the Cups, but i reckon he'll probably rise to 80/82 in the next review. He's an attacking midfielder and can play RLC, he's fast and quick with the ball on it's feet, good dribbling and fair amount of passing range and vision for his age. I'm hoping he might take Bernardo Silva and Lemar place at Monaco as an attacking drive force, but although he seems to have a bit of both players in is style of play, i noticed that he comes a bit deeper and plays more central. That's my two cents on him, but this is just on a few games.

On 3/24/2019 at 10:49 PM, Ruth Malosso said:

For how long can Muller and Ozil keep their 93?

Ozil likely to drop next review I'd say. 

Muller should be fine for now, he dropped in the winter review and is playing lots still. He should be safe until next winter at least. Beyond that it depends where he is and how much he's playing next season. 

22 hours ago, guille.314@hotmail.com said:

Good evening, I'm in a very competitive league and I have to choose one of the two to sign Chiesa or Tahuvin? Which one do you choose?

Definitely Chiesa. I think Thauvin may have peaked in terms of SM rating... unless he can get a huge move somehow. 

7 hours ago, le Professeur said:

Any suggestions peeps?

From the 3 you've listed Martial is the best option. I'd go for him.

7 hours ago, ChrisMarquez said:

Any chance of rise?

Romagnoli probable

Trippier probable

Fabian Schar no

Semedo unlikely

Issa Diop good chance

Arias possible

Malcuit possible

5 hours ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

Hi, I am in fully taken 116/116 managers game world so BIG players are hard to find.

I have a few options and wonder which is best for long term.(keeping 90 or possible riser)

Hakan Calhouglu or Suso (both at Milan)

Also how much will Apreceado Naldo drop next revue currently 90 will he go 88? 87?

thanks in advance

Suso

Can't see Naldo going to 87. 88 is most likely. 

4 hours ago, Middle_Finger said:

Neves of Wolves OR Fernandes of Sporting?

Not sure if Neves can get more than 89 at Wolves unless the team really kick on and impress. Fernandes is already at 90 so I'd go for him. Realistically they're both big talents so are difficult to split - it'll depend where they both end up next season, but there's no guarantee either will move so Fernandes would be my choice. 

3 hours ago, !¡BµKa🔑 said:

Pls who should i go for ?¿

Inaki Williams

Adrien Silva 

Kramaric

Lozano

Luis Alberto

G.Martins

Sabitzer

1) Lozano

2) Kramaric

4 minutes ago, elbs said:

Any chance of rise?

Gosens 86 +2 +1 more likely

Wijnaldum 91 +1 yes

Szczeny 90 +1 yes

Lobotka 89 +1 maybe

Rémi Oudin 84 +3/+4 +2 probably

Thx

5 hours ago, Kev said:

Not sure if Neves can get more than 89 at Wolves unless the team really kick on and impress. Fernandes is already at 90 so I'd go for him. Realistically they're both big talents so are difficult to split - it'll depend where they both end up next season, but there's no guarantee either will move so Fernandes would be my choice. 

I though Wolves were already impressing, having into account that only the Top 6 are in front on them in PL at the moment and they managed to be in FA Cup half finals. I'm not sure if Neves will manage 90 this season himself, but Jimenez will most likely get it.

9 hours ago, Milanista1 said:

Instead I think Romagnoli can have +1, he deserve it, Milan defense in 2019 is amazing, your team is more organized than Inter for arrive 3rd, furthermore could win Coppa Italia (obviously I hope you won't)

8 hours ago, elbs said:

Any chance of rise?

Gosens 86 +2

Wijnaldum 91 +1

Szczeny 90 +1

Lobotka 89 +1

Rémi Oudin 84 +3/+4

Thx

Gosens can have +1, no chance for +2, since december he isn't always a starter, as the beginning of the season, and Castagne will do other matches instead of him, honestly I prefer the second one

Wijnaldum +1

Szczesny +1

Lobotka No

Remy Oudin +2/+3 

14 hours ago, Middle_Finger said:

Neves of Wolves OR Fernandes of Sporting?

Hard one...Bruno is being linked with Man United...Neves with City...

BOTH

1 hour ago, Middle_Finger said:

Loving the random reviews. Keeps everybody on their feet. I feel clubs like Wolves and Getafes will benefit from this.

Skov Olsen ;)