• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kieran_S91

• Milanista1

• Soccahappy

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

Don't know if you guys (from England, Germany, Mexico..) already saw some photos of the game Standard De Liège vs RSC Anderlecht in Belgium, but yeah… . What can I say ? Some people are just idiotic...

If you don't know what I'm talking about. BILD (German), La Razon de México, Match Of The Day and De Telegraaf (The Netherlands) has a little article about it.. 

D3-4PrwW4AEmOl_.jpgPhoto from Match Of The Day...

11 hours ago, Donatr said:

Felipe Anderson back to 91? 8 goals 4 asists

Ricardo Perreira 90 in the next review? 

Very unlikely at West Ham. He'll stay on 90.

Pereira has an outside chance but again I think it's unlikely this season. Leicester have been doing well recently but lost tonight. If they start next season well then maybe he can get 90 in the winter review. 

3 hours ago, JAMancini said:

Does anyone believe that Ajax should have an extra review?

I think most clubs should have 2 reviews a year! If they can get further in the CL then maybe a couple of players might get random rises.

3 hours ago, WeAreBlades98 said:

Any possible rise for Mario gotze?

Very much doubt it. Not playing well enough and he hasn't done well enough to even get a rise based solely on stats. 

1 hour ago, thorgan lesar said:

Don't know if you guys (from England, Germany, Mexico..) already saw some photos of the game Standard De Liège vs RSC Anderlecht in Belgium, but yeah… . What can I say ? Some people are just idiotic...

If you don't know what I'm talking about. BILD (German), La Razon de México, Match Of The Day and De Telegraaf (The Netherlands) has a little article about it.. 

D3-4PrwW4AEmOl_.jpgPhoto from Match Of The Day...

BBC article: https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/47916657

Today a new season begins in my GW.

I have some doubts about concerns.

My midfield is:

Kante 94

Pjanic 94

Ndombele 90

Torreira 90 --> Concerns level 2

Rodri 90 --> Concerns level 2

Frenkie de Jong 89

Arthur Melo 89

How many games should play Torreira and Rodri to reduce the concerns level?

If Torreira and Rodri play all the games, other players can develop other concerns.

What would you do?

25 minutes ago, JAMancini said:

My midfield is:

Kante 94

Pjanic 94

Ndombele 90

Frenkie de Jong 89

Arthur Melo 89

If Torreira and Rodri play all the games, other players can develop other concerns.

What would you do?

Are they all BAN free?¿

1 hour ago, JAMancini said:

From the bench they reduce concerns?

How many games have they played and what turn is your season at?

Sub appearances count as half appearance. If you use subs in all games, it will give your players rated 89-91 a chance of game time to help with concerns.

It does not guarantee to bring their concern down though as that would depend how many games over the season they have played. You could try to start them in as many games and bring your higher rated players on as subs instead so they do not develop concerns in the future.

If they reach level 3, you would have to think about selling them.

5 minutes ago, RayNFFC said:

How many games have they played and what turn is your season at?

Sub appearances count as half appearance. If you use subs in all games, it will give your players rated 89-91 a chance of game time to help with concerns.

It does not guarantee to bring their concern down though as that would depend how many games over the season they have played. You could try to start them in as many games and bring your higher rated players on as subs instead so they do not develop concerns in the future.

If they reach level 3, you would have to think about selling them.

Better Idea.. 👍

16 hours ago, Middle_Finger said:

@zsp2 here's a question I hope will make you happy. What is the max rating Gollini can achieve in SM? Is he playing coz Berisha is injured? If so, does that mean Gollini will go back to bench once Berisha is back? 

I'm always happy to talk about Atalanta.

Gollini plays because he deserves it, Atalanta has 2 goalkeepers that has similar values, so sometimes the coach alternate them, when they aren't performing so well.

In the first part started Gollini, but Atalanta had lots of psychological problems, due to the elimination in play off of EL and hadn't won for 2 months, so Gasperini changed several stuff included replace him with Berisha, that did well until february, when Atalanta took too many goals, like 2-3 every matches, and Berisha's performances weren't good enough, so Gasperini decided to put again Gollini on the field and he's doing well, expecially against Inter. 

He should be the starter until the end of the season, but depends on him. Honestly I prefer Gollini.

Max rating he can achieve? Is hard to say, it depends on lot of stuff, but if Berisha is 88 he can reach that value, and if he changes team even more. But he hasn't the potentiality of Meret and Audero. 

But I think that Atalanta is going to sell Berisha, maybe next season and Gollini will be Atalanta's starter for several year, he's good, young, plays well, in a team that is not anymore a surprise, so why go somewhere else.

6 hours ago, JAMancini said:

My midfield is:

Kante 94

Pjanic 94

Ndombele 90

Frenkie de Jong 89

Arthur Melo 89

What would you do?

There is help section that explains how many games needed to remove concern. Normally,  90 rated player needs around 8 games at 12 turn to not develop concern. 

For me,  I would play torreira and rodri regularly (starter or subs) until they play 8 games in total (league + cup + shield)  by the end of 12 turn to reduce their concern to level 1.

Then as you say, maybe other players will develop concern so some new players will have level 1 concern.  Now you can try to "rotate" their concern. 

Let say Frenkie and ndombele develop level 1 concern,  now you have 4 players with level 1 concern.  You can choose who you want to have no concern by playing them regularly.  Let say you keep playing torreira and rodri so by the end of 24 turn,  they play at least 16 games.  They will clear their concern and ndombele and Frenkie develop level 2 concern. 

Repeat the process so Frenkie and ndombele concern will go back to level 1 and other players develop level 1 concern.  This way you will have several players having concern but not exceeding level 2