Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

23 hours ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

I would really "appreciado" a reply to the Naldo question in particular.

The other two are pretty much of a muchness, I was more thinking is Hakan playing CM or wing?

Usually -1 unless the guy is not playing at all then -2. The Italians say hakan isplaying better but is suspended keeping getting assists and a $50m valuation on transfermarkt he'll be the one I want and getting +1

1 hour ago, maurito said:

I'll give it a try:

Joe Gomez (is injured due back on March 31,  helped Pool keep 10 clean sheets b4 injury to lower leg.

D. Upamecano, Dias, kabak (not watched Kabak play) 

F.Mendy, Firpo (has the most potential of the 4, must move to a bigger club and show it), Tierney/T.Hernandez. 

Aouar, Gedson Fernandez/Barella.

G.Jesus, Richarlison, Milik.

16 hours ago, vitor_mfc said:

I though Wolves were already impressing, having into account that only the Top 6 are in front on them in PL at the moment and they managed to be in FA Cup half finals. I'm not sure if Neves will manage 90 this season himself, but Jimenez will most likely get it.

They are impressing, but it might not be enough to raise their rating cap, which will mean getting past 88/89 will be a big problem (they have 2 players at 91, but they had that rating when they joined). Perhaps if they can get 7th and have European football it might rise to 90. 

15 hours ago, EJ_Styles said:

Is Leno due to stay at 91? With SM hating Arsenal may have to sell him and bring back Szczesny Hawkes who should get a +1 in the summer.

He's starting to do well now, but summer might be too soon for 91, so maybe in the winter review. 

14 hours ago, Vib said:

Would you want to acquire Pogba for Rakitic+Alena?

I think it's worth it unless Alena is a first team starter for you. 

11 hours ago, RayNFFC said:

Akanji or Militao

Akanji is the safer option, you never know with young players Real sign. Depends on what the summer's revolution at the club is like to know how Militao might do. 

29 minutes ago, elbs said:

Callum Wilson 89 +1?

I think he might need a move to increase more. 

7 hours ago, Kev said:

They are impressing, but it might not be enough to raise their rating cap, which will mean getting past 88/89 will be a big problem (they have 2 players at 91, but they had that rating when they joined). Perhaps if they can get 7th and have European football it might rise to 90. 

He's starting to do well now, but summer might be too soon for 91, so maybe in the winter review. 

I think it's worth it unless Alena is a first team starter for you. 

Akanji is the safer option, you never know with young players Real sign. Depends on what the summer's revolution at the club is like to know how Militao might do. 

I think he might need a move to increase more. 

PL teams don't have a 89 rating cap if the players perform, players like Michu, Papiss Cisse, Demba Ba, Willy Bony even Saidio Mane and Van Dijk got their 90 ratings still on teams like Newcastle, Swansea and Southampton if i'm not mistaken, even though they ended up transferring to bigger teams afterwards.

so two quick questions

iove been offered lengelet (cb barca) for my ruguani ( cb juve) 

is lengelet expected to rise and whats his potential, ive never seen him play, could he get to 92+

should i swap marquinos + son for mane?

mane would improve my team and i think he could get to 94.

son is a starter so its 1+ improvement and marquionos is just cover - i have VVD, Skrinaer, rudiger, mililto and soon to be lengelet.

cheers

13 hours ago, maurito said:

Dias,Joe Gomez upamecano kabak.

Theo h,Firpo,tierney,mendy(Lione).

Aouar,gedson Fernandez,barella.

Richarlison,milik,g jesus

Rank please

Upamecano, Joe Gomez, Kabak, Dias

Mendy, Tierney, Firpo, Theo

Aouar, Barella, Gedson

Jesus, Richarlison, Milik

55 minutes ago, JAMancini said:

One player with 5 concern level, two clubs have done the same maximum offer, what offer will be accept?

Both LOL

Whats your question? :)

45 minutes ago, Donatr said:

get lenglet , sell rudiger sont you dare to swap Marquinhos + Son for Mane

okay will follow your advice - so who is more liley to go 92 next j cancelo or rudiger?

so  im selling rudigier + mahrez for combined £35 mil

buying nainggolan for £25 mil to be a starter till son rises then i will sell him on next season or use him to part ex for a talent.

and lengelet  will be my 4th back up cb after vvd skrinair and marquinos.

amazing how things work out when you dont rush into transfers.

I have max 9 mil to spend on a CB, can you tell me which one is most likely to stay at 90?

- Howedes

- Luiz Gustavo

- Glik

I know they are not great but they are only available now... I am looking for a player only for a half season (recently joined to the team full of transfer banned players). Or maybe some 89 rated, who is likely to get an upgrade (max 9 mil worth) 

3 hours ago, JAMancini said:

Well, both will obviously be accept.

I wanted to say where will play the player or if there is some condition to choose the team.

No one knows that conditions but it could exist some (could be a myth lol) :/ or its just random

1 hour ago, DragosAndrei said:

My havertz for isco? I have same position Verratti kdb pogba alli sms saul. Is a very competitive gw

Thats a huge bid (93 for an 89)...Havertz (today rumour 75 M from Bayern) gonna be big...its up to u

3 hours ago, DragosAndrei said:

My havertz for isco? I have same position Verratti kdb pogba alli sms saul. Is a very competitive gw

I'd Keep havertz if your is a Long term project.

This summer could be very important for havertz..

8 hours ago, congola said:

so  im selling rudigier + mahrez for combined £35 mil

buying nainggolan for £25 mil to be a starter till son rises then i will sell him on next season or use him to part ex for a talent.

and lengelet  will be my 4th back up cb after vvd skrinair and marquinos.

amazing how things work out when you dont rush into transfers.

This doesn’t seem like a good idea you’re practically selling rudiger and mahrez for nainggolan +10m that’s a terrible exchange 

1 hour ago, liamgriff said:

How good can Asensio be? +1?? 

Would i be better off keeping pepe or do a swap for asensio?

With Zizou back in charge of RM, I believe he can bring the best out of M.Asensio again.

I would do the swap for Asensio.