• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kieran_S91

• Soccahappy

• Milanista1

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

5 hours ago, Alonso. said:

Sorry for the off topic. but I can not sell any player in my personalized world is nornal

Teams not makes proposals for them

You should get bids eventually.

2 hours ago, Middle_Finger said:

Kample(sp?) of Leverkusen

OR

Henderson of mighty LFC

Kampl of Leipzig?

Pretty much even I think. Maybe Henderson with Liverpool doing well, but both will stay 91 I think.

1 hour ago, vitor_mfc said:

With 11 goals and 18 assists in all competitions this seasons, i wonder if there still doubts that Sancho will get 90 this season.

He's kept up his form so deserves it, but there's always a doubt when a player starts a season on 83... not many end it on 90, it's a big increase for 1 season (lower rated players can get more than +7 in a single review, but not usually those who are already 80+).

54 minutes ago, Donatr said:

Gaston Perreiro 90 potential , 10 goals 5 asists this season ? 

90 potential yes, but PSV probably won't be reviewed until early next year. 

13 minutes ago, johncrow jr said:

anyone think Werner will get a 92 soon or will he have to move to a bigger team first

Already the highest rated at Leipzig, so will need a move. 

On 4/12/2019 at 10:07 PM, WeAreBlades98 said:

Any possible rise for Mario gotze?

I agree with the others; no rise for M.Gotze

He just isn't the same player he was when he was first came through at B.Dortmund before he moved to Bayern and flopped.

If he can keep his current rating thats good enough for him right now.      

1 hour ago, Milanista1 said:

I agree with the others; no rise for M.Gotze

He just isn't the same player he was when he was first came through at B.Dortmund before he moved to Bayern and flopped.

If he can keep his current rating thats good enough for him right now.      

Why was he a flop at Bayern though? I get that we wasn't as good as expected, but he's first two seasons he was still good and the third, if not for he's injured he still did okay.

8 hours ago, vitor_mfc said:

Why was he a flop at Bayern though? I get that we wasn't as good as expected, but he's first two seasons he was still good and the third, if not for he's injured he still did okay.

He was a flop coz he was performing at a certain level which got him a move to BM. And since his move to BM he never reached that level, declining every season. Yes he was good but not up to the expected level.

Though, if I remember correctly, Gotze was suffering from the same problem/disease that Ronaldo of Brazil had to deal with at the latter stage of his career. That is, whatever they ate/eat turns into fat. No matter how healthy or how little. Hence, they looked unfit and picking up injuries regularly. 

2 hours ago, Middle_Finger said:

He was a flop coz he was performing at a certain level which got him a move to BM. And since his move to BM he never reached that level, declining every season. Yes he was good but not up to the expected level.

Though, if I remember correctly, Gotze was suffering from the same problem/disease that Ronaldo of Brazil had to deal with at the latter stage of his career. That is, whatever they ate/eat turns into fat. No matter how healthy or how little. Hence, they looked unfit and picking up injuries regularly. 

Hence he wasn't a flop, a flop is a crash and burn situation like Sanchez at United or Sanches at Bayern for example.

When people start calling a attacking midfielder that delivers +- 15 goals + 15 assists a season a flop, you better start calling it to all of world players because they are always not reaching someones expectations.

I knew he was suffering from a metabolic disorder, Myopathy.

12 minutes ago, vitor_mfc said:

Hence he wasn't a flop, a flop is a crash and burn situation like Sanchez at United or Sanches at Bayern for example.

When people start calling a attacking midfielder that delivers +- 15 goals + 15 assists a season a flop, you better start calling it to all of world players because they are always not reaching someones expectations.

I knew he was suffering from a metabolic disorder, Myopathy.

Don't you keep saying stats don't tell the whole story?

21 minutes ago, Middle_Finger said:

Don't you keep saying stats don't tell the whole story?

Of course they don't, but if one didn't saw Bayern games at the time, i can't do much more than that. I watched them regularly as i do now, and i though he was always good when called upon considering that his role changed from his Dortmund days. Bayern bought him not Guardiola, so when both arrived at the club, Guardiola didn't really have a regular spot for him. He was always jumping roles, filling spots, that didn't help him settle. Of course that and then his health issues, it just didn't work out for him unfortunately. 

2 minutes ago, Abdul Rahman Khalifeh said:

Any advice on a keeper under £3 million that will rise, really struggling with identifying one atm

Maksimenko 73 - 700k

Kobel 78 - 1.4M

Musso - 83 -2M

F. Muller 83 - 2.8M

I. Radu 83 - 2.8M (between the ones with 83 value I would choose him) 😉

6 hours ago, Middle_Finger said:

Thank you Middle_Finger.

15 hours ago, vitor_mfc said:

I admit maybe calling him a flop was a bit of a stretch. I didn't take stats, the fact he was injured, and Pep not favouring him into consideration. Its just his presence isn't felt as the before years of 2010-2014

Franz Beckenbauer even criticised Götze for poor performances and lack of determination in playing for Bayern Munich back in 2015.