Rahul W's rating predictions

55 minutes ago, 433 said:

Yes l also had that to my highest rated player 2 matches after I'd bought him.

To Zsp2

Do you reckon Moise Keane is the real deal? He has 6 goals in 8 apps. He is on a TB in my gameworld after that I am considering buying him if others dont beat me to him.

A Post off Juve Forum: 

Kean's talent is not  yet as good as Balotelli, let alone Mbappe. His first touch is still raw and unrefined sometimes. His decision making, while very good for his age, is still need to improve much. But he has some important characteristic to become world class, like self-confidence and professionalism. With this character, if he can refine his technique and decision-making, he will become WC striker someday.

I think I will buy him as a riser for now. 

• Replies 33.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kieran_S91

• Soccahappy

• Milanista1

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

52 minutes ago, Milanista1 said:

To Zsp2

Do you reckon Moise Keane is the real deal? He has 6 goals in 8 apps. He is on a TB in my gameworld after that I am considering buying him if others dont beat me to him.

A Post off Juve Forum: 

Kean's talent is not  yet as good as Balotelli, let alone Mbappe. His first touch is still raw and unrefined sometimes. His decision making, while very good for his age, is still need to improve much. But he has some important characteristic to become world class, like self-confidence and professionalism. With this character, if he can refine his technique and decision-making, he will become WC striker someday.

I think I will buy him as a riser for now. 

Moise Kean is a worth buy, keep him, a millennial with his number in serie A is amazing, train with champions like CR7 helped him a lot, he did a big step from last season in H.Verona. And he can still improve, as the fan said, in the first touch, but he has killer instinct and that's really important for a striker, consider he scored 3 times (if my memory serves me) with the first ball he touched!

He IS a big talent, and it seems he isn't as crazy as Balotelli, I really hope so for Italian national team. So keep him and don't think to him only as a riser, he can really be a gem ;) 

1 hour ago, zsp2 said:

Moise Kean is a worth buy, keep him, a millennial with his number in serie A is amazing, train with champions like CR7 helped him a lot, he did a big step from last season in H.Verona. And he can still improve, as the fan said, in the first touch, but he has killer instinct and that's really important for a striker, consider he scored 3 times (if my memory serves me) with the first ball he touched!

He IS a big talent, and it seems he isn't as crazy as Balotelli, I really hope so for Italian national team. So keep him and don't think to him only as a riser, he can really be a gem ;) 

Thank you very much Zsp2 as always your advice is golden. 

17 hours ago, Tharanidharan said:

It's too much for one season. 89 is assured. Rest we have to wait. 

It's not too much, it's what they have been showing on the pitch. Both Jadon Sancho and Frankie De Jong started the season with 83 and they'll end up with 90. Joao Félix started the season with 77 and will most likely end with 88 at this rate.

13 hours ago, thorgan lesar said:

I suppose Bayern Munich...

Is that being reported?

Lille have said he's definitely leaving but I haven't seen anything solid on where exactly. Bayern could be good if Ribery, Robben, James, etc. are gone. Should get good game time. He needs to be a starter or he won't progress

3 minutes ago, KERSPALT! said:

Is that being reported?

Lille have said he's definitely leaving but I haven't seen anything solid on where exactly. Bayern could be good if Ribery, Robben, James, etc. are gone. Should get good game time. He needs to be a starter or he won't progress

Yes, it has been reported and it seems likely. Robben and Ribery almost at the end of their careers, and it doesn't seem likely that Bayern buys James Rodrigues , that leaves only Coman, Gnabry and Alphonso Davies for the wings, they need another very good option there. If Bayern end up buying Pepe, Timo Werner, Havertz and De Ligt as it has been reported, they will certainly have again a very good team for years to come.

5 minutes ago, vitor_mfc said:

Yes, it has been reported and it seems likely. Robben and Ribery almost at the end of their careers, and it doesn't seem likely that Bayern buys James Rodrigues , that leaves only Coman, Gnabry and Alphonso Davies for the wings, they need another very good option there. If Bayern end up buying Pepe, Timo Werner, Havertz and De Ligt as it has been reported, they will certainly have again a very good team for years to come.

Lucas Hernandez too. Might take time for them to bed in but it looks like a quality team on paper with plenty of experience still there, Alaba, Neuer, Kimmich, Muller, Thiago, Sule, Martinez, etc.

On 4/3/2019 at 9:33 AM, Sir Rahul said:

Real Madrid:

Isco -1 to 92

I don't think Isco deserves a -1 to 92 in the next changes.
Yes, Real Madrid had a terrible season but there are few players that can be singled out with having a bad season like Marcelo, Kroos, Modric etc

Isco rarely played this season and it was due to coaching decisions from Lopetegui & Solari. Usually players injured for a long time are spared from a decrease in rating, and Isco surely deserves to be spared this time.

If his playing time/performance doesn't improve next season, then I will vote for a decrease in rating myself.