• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kieran_S91

• Soccahappy

• Milanista1

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

8 hours ago, RayNFFC said:

Is Emerson worth keeping? Does he have a future at Chelsea? 

I know most of his games he has started this season have been in the past couple months so most likely won't get a rise, but are there better alternatives rated around 86-88 risers at LB?

He is average really good going forward but not so good defensively, could be half decent if played consistently but with Sarri it’s hard to guarantee that, a lot depends on whether Chelsea can sign players in the summer, for now I’d say you could probably find better

1 hour ago, vitor_mfc said:

Those Ajax boys really need their ratings reviewed at the end of the season again.

Please no.. :)

I already have Onana, De Ligt, De Jong and Neres are all in one team of mine with really good concurrence... 

For example my midfield: Rodrigo, Ndombélé, De Jong, Kanté, Aouar for 2 places ! 

De Jong gets now chances but isn't first choice for the moment... Concerns will only grew if he wants to play more.. 😕

41 minutes ago, Tharanidharan said:

OFF TOPIC : I had a weird incident when I tried to sign a player. I made the bid, the bid was accepted and after 12-14hrs it said - The deal was collapsed as the player refuses to sign for the club. 

Anyone have idea about this? What might be the reason??

Usually this could be either:

1: The player you tried to sign is a high rated player and will not sign for your team until you increase the average rating of your team.

Or 

2. You included a player in the exchange that the external club did not deem worthy in the trade.

So either you need to increase the average rating of your club by first buying a few mid to higher rated players that will sign for you. Or just bid cash instead of trying a player or player plus cash deal.

1 hour ago, JAMancini said:

Ajax semifinal after beating Real Madrid and Juventus should have a review right now.

i hope so i have donny van de beek- i think he is going unnoticed but is a real star. anyone see him at a big club in the summer.

reminds me of erikson, just nicely going along with his own business, letting the oethers get the plaudits.

2 hours ago, JAMancini said:

Ajax semifinal after beating Real Madrid and Juventus should have a review right now.

And i guess there won't be any rise for 90+ Real Madrid Player or Juventus players.

Speaking of Juventus, Allegri needs to go, what an uninspiring team, only Emre Can and Ronaldo were up to the challenge imo. Chiellini was definitely missed.