• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kieran_S91

• Soccahappy

• Milanista1

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

17 minutes ago, Middle_Finger said:

Does Henderson merit AM after playing there for just 2 matches? How many matches does a player needs to play in a position for SM to add it to him?

It depends...sometimes just one

Gianluca Mancini is D(RC) DM(C) and trust me when I say that he did 1 match (the first of his career) with Italy, against Liechtenstein and few days later they gave him D(R) position

Furthermore he has never played as DM(C), maybe a time or two in 2016/17 in Perugia! (if a Perugia fan read it and can correct me he's welcome) but I can ensure you about the last 2 years

34 minutes ago, thorgan lesar said:

@TMCosta How is Idrissa Doumbia doing in Lisbon ? Which players do you recommend in Portugal (not from SL Benfica, Sporting Lisbon, FC Porto and Sporting Braga) ?

Slowly getting minutes...so far i liked him and the fans are asking for more minutes. Could be a starter next season.

Ok its a mix of better players with best buys:

Chiquinho (Moreirense)

Eduardo Henrique (Belenenses)

Joseph Amoah, Yordan Osorio, Falaye Sacko (V. Guimarães)

Wenderson Galeno, Leo Jardim (Rio Ave)

Lucas Fernandes (Portimonense)

Jhonder Cadiz (V. Setubal)

Josip Vukovic, Aloisio Neto, Pedro Pelagio (Maritimo)

Fabio Cardoso, Kaio Pantaleao (Santa Clara)

Mama Balde, Rodrigo Soares (D. Aves)

Sergio Pena (Tondela)

Bryan Rochez, Kalindi (Nacional)

Nikola Maras, Luther Singh (D. Chaves)

Tiago Silva, Antonio Briseno (Feirense)

vitor_mfc what do u think?

19 hours ago, thorgan lesar said:

Please no.. :)

I already have Onana, De Ligt, De Jong and Neres are all in one team of mine with really good concurrence... 

For example my midfield: Rodrigo, Ndombélé, De Jong, Kanté, Aouar for 2 places ! 

De Jong gets now chances but isn't first choice for the moment... Concerns will only grew if he wants to play more.. 😕

Good Afternoon Thorgan, 

You could rotate between them, every game on the 45-minute mark?

1 hour ago, TMCosta said:

Slowly getting minutes...so far i liked him and the fans are asking for more minutes. Could be a starter next season.

Chiquinho (Moreirense)

Sergio Pena (Tondela)

You know most Primeira Liga teams better than I do, I barely know most of them, but I do second Pedro Pelagio of Maritimo though as a good buy.

Players that i would buy are Anderson from Famalicão, Luis Filipe and Dadashov of Estoril. Young, cheap with lot of potential, even if you might wait a while.

1 hour ago, vitor_mfc said:

You know most Primeira Liga teams better than I do, I barely know most of them, but I do second Pedro Pelagio of Maritimo though as a good buy.

I said Aloisio Neto just because he started  the last 2 games in a row.

Nuno Macedo will start for Moreirense (6th younger keeper ever to start a game in Portugal).

Pedro Marques (Sporting) was called by Keizer.

Hello Guys been a while since I was on here after some prediction for ratings on the following players if anybody can help, many Thanks

Alphonse Areola 

Nico Elvedi 

Abdou Diallo 

Ben Chilwell 

James Maddison 

Harvey Barnes 

Rafa Silva 

Florian Neuhaus 

Moussa Dembele (lyon)

What's peoples thoughts on Delmino Pedrinho? Is he gonna get that big move that it rumoured

Thanks for any help chaps.

5 hours ago, themadhatter said:

Hello Gentlemen. Some advice please:

Who in each of these pairings would you keep as long-term players, destined for greatness ?

LB?  Milenkovic vs Militao ?

RB? Shaw or Chilwell ?

AM Haevertz or Pepe or Sancho ?

FC Piatek or Rodrygo ?

Thank you in advance!

You have the rb/lb in wrong place.

I like Militao but I feel he is more of a CB than a RB so I would chose Milenkovic.

Chilwell is an easy choice over Shaw at left back for me.

If it were for the attacking midfield right yep Sancho (I believe the hype lol).

Piatek v Rodrygo is hard one to call as we are yet to see him venture out of his homeland but with him being five years younger than Piatek his potential seems the greatest.

10 hours ago, themadhatter said:

Hello Gentlemen. Some advice please:

Who in each of these pairings would you keep as long-term players, destined for greatness ?

LB Milenkovic vs Militao ?

RB Shaw or Chilwell ?

AM Haevertz or Pepe or Sancho ?

FC Piatek or Rodrygo ?

Thank you in advance!

Good morning Mr Madhatter,

Some good questions you have here, I will make a somewhat effort of answering them. 

1. ? LB/CB: Militao as he is going to RM so will rise faster, also is Militao not a RB as well?

I'm sure together TM Costa and Zsp2 can give you a better idea on both these players.

2. RB: Chillwell (lower rated than Shaw by 1 point but is performing better).

3. If you require a more versatile AM then go for K.Havertz, if not then choose Sancho.

4. Piatek.

The other is years younger so I can't be to sure how the future looks for him (not really seen him play).

On 4/17/2019 at 3:52 AM, Tharanidharan said:

OFF TOPIC : I had a weird incident when I tried to sign a player. I made the bid, the bid was accepted and after 12-14hrs it said - The deal was collapsed as the player refuses to sign for the club. 

Anyone have idea about this? What might be the reason??

Some times the player refuse because your team is in a lower division. I had that a couple of times

50 minutes ago, Milanista1 said:

Good morning Mr Madhatter,

Some good questions you have here, I will make a somewhat effort of answering them. 

1. ? LB/CB: Militao as he is going to RM so will rise faster, also is Militao not a RB?

I'm sure together TM Costa and Zsp2 can give you a better idea on both these players.

2. RB: Chillwell (lower rated than Shaw by 1 point but is performing better).

3. If you require a more versatile AM then go for K.Havertz, if not then choose Sancho.

4. Piatek.

The other is years younger so I can't be to sure how the future looks for him (not really seen him play).

Militâo is a CB.

1 hour ago, sirmarkhughes said:

You have the rb/lb in wrong place.

I like Militao but I feel he is more of a CB than a RB so I would chose Milenkovic.

Chilwell is an easy choice over Shaw at left back for me.

If it were for the attacking midfield right yep Sancho (I believe the hype lol).

Piatek v Rodrygo is hard one to call as we are yet to see him venture out of his homeland but with him being five years younger than Piatek his potential seems the greatest.

Hi Sirmarkhughes,

also Milenkovic is more a CB than a RB, he started to play as CB, third on the right in 3-5-2, then Fiorentina changed scheme with 4-3-3 and they put him on the right because Laurini isn't good enough for be a starter in Fiorentina, and Milenkovic performed better then the french colleague.

This year he played in both position, with better performances as CB (he's tall 1,95m)

Montella, the new coach plays with 3-5-2, like in the last match against Bologna, so Milenkovic is coming back to plays in his original position.

Cheers

@themadhatter

1) I would go for Militao, but I don't know him so well, anyway consider he plays in Real Madrid next year

2) I don't know them well enough, but I trust the others with Chilwell

3) Sancho or Havertz, depends who you need more, both are young and amazing

4) We all saw what Piatek can do.. Instead Rodrygo  is a 2001 too young for say anything, even if has an amazing potential, maybe better than the Polish, but is too early, so maybe Piatek

17 hours ago, Milanista1 said:

Good Afternoon Thorgan, 

You could rotate between them, every game on the 45-minute mark?

Maybe.. . 

17 hours ago, TMCosta said:

Chiquinho (Moreirense)

Sergio Pena (Tondela)

Thank you!