Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

6 hours ago, Bud said:

Rosario, neuhaus and maier: keep or sell? 

Keep Neuhaus and Maier. They are good players, they have a bright future ahead of them, but it depends on what alternatives are available in your game world. Worst case scenario they'll get +2/+1 respectively in next review and you'll sell them for a higher price.

Does anyone has a better insight on Declan Rice? I've read a lot of praise, but anytime i see him play, which wasn't much i must say, he didn't seem anything special. I was really astonished at his passivity on Hazard's goal yesterday, shocking.

24 minutes ago, Atkin92 said:

Can anyone have a guess at Ozan Kabak’s next rating change?

If he continues to start the remaining games of the season and avoid relegation, he should rise to about 84 (not sure how often rises of 5 happen to players in the 80s), then will probably rise again at the end of the year if he is a mainstay in the team.

4 hours ago, vitor_mfc said:

Keep Neuhaus and Maier. They are good players, they have a bright future ahead of them, but it depends on what alternatives are available on your game world. Worst case scenario they'll get +2/+1 respectively in next review and you'll sell them for a higher price.

Thanks!

On 4/8/2019 at 8:30 PM, themadhatter said:

I am nearly certain Luke Shaw of Man Utd gets his +1at year's end to take him from 89 to up 90. He's currently $12 million in my game world.

Are there other young LB players you see out there of comparable value?

Cheers

F. Mendy, Chilwell

21 hours ago, Divir said:

Hey guys, i will appreciate your help.

My 4 at the back are Kimmich, Jimenez/Stones, Skriniar, B.mendy

I also have Christensen, Pavard, and D.Sanchez as subs. Pavard and Christensen have concerns and i assume Sanchez will develop one too soon enough.. I also have J.Gomez, TAA and Militao out on loan. So, who should i sell? I see people in here say that Pavard isn't that good and i know Christensen doesn't play..

Oh, and De ligt will be available in june.

At midfield i have Saul, B.Silva, Alli, SMS, Keita, Can, Ndombele and Torreira. The latter two have concerns.

I have Arthur and De jong out on loan.

The same question - Who should i sell?

I prefer keep Can due to his Versatility (unless he's dropping obviously). So i'm thinking maybe Keita due to his lack of game time.

Thanks in advance!

I'd keep Kimmich - Stones - Skriniar - Mendy as first choice defense. 

TAA - De Ligt - Gimenez - Gomez as second choice. 

I'd loan out Militao and I'd sell Gimenez for another good young CB and Gomez for a proper LB.

I'd keep Silva, Alli, Saul, SMS, Ndombele and Can/Keita. Loan out Havertz, Arthur, De Jong. 

Sell everyone else. 

4 hours ago, !¡BµKa🔑 said:

Naaingolan -1? YES

Vidal -1? 50/50

Rakitic -1? NOPE

Iniesta -1? YES(-2/-3)

Reus +1? NOPE

6 hours ago, Middle_Finger said:

Choose one -

Griezman+Havertz OR Salah+Lucas Torreira OR Werner+Havertz/Torreira+Bernardeschi(or any 12-14m winger). 

Guys I got two answers and two very different ones which I appreciate obviously but I am still confused. Anything else wanna give their opinion?

6 hours ago, vitor_mfc said:

Does anyone has a better insight on Declan Rice? I've read a lot of praise, but anytime i see him play, which wasn't much i must say, he didn't seem anything special. I was really astonished at his passivity on Hazard's goal yesterday, shocking.

Overall prem stats: https://www.premierleague.com/players/15202/Declan-Rice/stats

This season Prem stats: https://www.premierleague.com/players/15202/Declan-Rice/stats?co=1&se=210

Clubs most expensive player by statistics: http://www.football-observatory.com/IMG/sites/b5wp/2018/257/en/

His overall statistics are more than decent and considering he is utilized between the centre back and the holding midfielder his statistics are more impressive especially given his age. Next season in what will be his third premier league campaign, you would expect his curve to keep accelerating  upwards. His confidence, composure, pass accuracy etc are improving and at just 20 years he has already been capped at National level and will no doubt grace a bigger club than West Ham soon enough.

19 minutes ago, sirmarkhughes said:

Overall prem stats: https://www.premierleague.com/players/15202/Declan-Rice/stats

This season Prem stats: https://www.premierleague.com/players/15202/Declan-Rice/stats?co=1&se=210

Clubs most expensive player by statistics: http://www.football-observatory.com/IMG/sites/b5wp/2018/257/en/

His overall statistics are more than decent and considering he is utilized between the centre back and the holding midfielder his statistics are more impressive especially given his age. Next season in what will be his third premier league campaign, you would expect his curve to keep accelerating  upwards. His confidence, composure, pass accuracy etc are improving and at just 20 years he has already been capped at National level and will no doubt grace a bigger club than West Ham soon enough.

Well, wasn't really looking for stats, but thanks anyway. Yes, he's stats look good, but stats can be misleading.

12 minutes ago, vitor_mfc said:

Well, wasn't really looking for stats, but thanks anyway. Yes, he's stats look good, but stats can be misleading.

Fair enough if you haven't been watching him the statistics won't really mean too much to you. But yeah I do think he is a more than decent player and I wouldn't judge him too much on that goal tbh.

49 minutes ago, Yuasa said:

Chances for firmino 94?

Can't see it unless it's the PL and the CL for Pool. He's a work horse, never stops, but his stats for the season aren't great. A few Pool players will get +1 but I can't see it for Firmino, as much as I want him to.

10 hours ago, liamgriff said:

Salah and torreira 

7 minutes ago, Atkin92 said:

Greizman + Havertz is the correct answer mate

42 minutes ago, Yuasa said:

Griezman+Havertz (>>>>> Than torreira)

7 hours ago, TMCosta said:

Griezman+Havertz (just grab this guy)

Fellas, unfortunately Havertz has been taken. So now it's - Salah+Torreira/kessie/Bakayo OR Griezmann+Brandt.