Rahul W's rating predictions

Rahul W

51 minutes ago, themadhatter said:

I just got a $16million offer for Militao. Non-competitive game world. He was my  RB of the future.

Should I take the money and run, or stick with him ? Any more rises anticipated before end of season?

Who are your other RB's and CB's.

Militao is primary a CB who can also play RB. 

With Militao going to Real Madrid is it possible for you to hang on to him for another season?

1 hour ago, Milanista1 said:

Who are your other RB's and CB's.

Militao is primary a CB who can also play RB. 

With Militao going to Real Madrid is it possible for you to hang on to him for another season?

It was my original plan to hang on to him. My other "future stars" who are usable at the back include: Lenglet, De Ligt, Milenkovic, Shaw, Chilwell, De Jong ...

3 hours ago, Middle_Finger said:

@zsp2 which of these following Torino players are worth keeping, considering Torino are doing well in Serie A?

Avelar

Parigini

Lukic and 

Berenguer

2 hours ago, Lowco said:

Hey! Avelar isnt playng at Torino, dont know if he was sold or just loaned out. 

Avelar - he is on loan to Corinthias, he has totally failed for granata SELL

Parigini - he plays better as a wing, with a 3-5-2 is difficult collocate and see him as a starter, he need another scheme / manager, so without any change you can sell

Lukic - small riser, he started to plays regularly around december and kept the spot for 2 months due to poor performances of Meite, keep until the review, then you can sell

Berenguer - after 2 years in Italy I haven't understood yet his real position (and maybe neither Mazzarri), I think he could do more as a wing, but as I said with Parigini is difficult in this scheme. Sell

There aren't big risers in Torino, the most interesting could be Ola Aina and Lyanco (on loan to Bologna), but I haven't checked the squad so I may miss someone

I am really glad PSG is only winning the league, especially for his president, who thinks he can simply splash money around and will win everything. This is football, and to be successful at the highest level you need to be organized and have stability before you start throwing Millions around for mercenary players, those won't win you big titles.