• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kieran_S91

• Soccahappy

• Milanista1

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

20 hours ago, zsp2 said:

Avelar - he is on loan to Corinthias, he has totally failed for granata SELL

Parigini - he plays better as a wing, with a 3-5-2 is difficult collocate and see him as a starter, he need another scheme / manager, so without any change you can sell

Lukic - small riser, he started to plays regularly around december and kept the spot for 2 months due to poor performances of Meite, keep until the review, then you can sell

Berenguer - after 2 years in Italy I haven't understood yet his real position (and maybe neither Mazzarri), I think he could do more as a wing, but as I said with Parigini is difficult in this scheme. Sell

There aren't big risers in Torino, the most interesting could be Ola Aina and Lyanco (on loan to Bologna), but I haven't checked the squad so I may miss someone

Berenguer is playing as a forward tonight against Milan. 

4 hours ago, Cdog said:

When will the big five review start? How many weeks 

There are a few leagues that haven't been reviewed in over a year, but if I were to guess, they'll do the reviews for the big five once the league season is over towards the end of May. For the last couple of years, Germany has been the first to be reviewed in the summer review and their season ends around the 18th I think, so Bundesliga review could start in the last week or two of May.

1 hour ago, Middle_Finger said:

Berenguer is playing as a forward tonight against Milan. 

Yes, today Berenguer is playing as a second striker (he plays in support of Belotti) just because Iago Falque came back tonight from an injury so isn't ready to play. And he did a good performance with a goal, maybe he found a position more appropriate to his characreristics.

But I always think that he won't be anyway a starter, Mazzarri does never change scheme and Iago Falque will take back his position.  

You can always wait the review, but he could have a +1, not a big rise / gain of money. In my opinion you can spend better that money :) 

28 minutes ago, vitor_mfc said:

from 78 to 84? for a player that plays for 4th place Standard Liege? I never saw him play, but isn't that a bit too much?

He is the most talented Defender of the League. Captain of Belgium U21 and normally will join the NT of Belgium soon. Faes rose today +4, so i think 84 would be fair for zinho.

6 minutes ago, olivier 1 said:

He is the most talented Defender of the League. Captain of Belgium U21 and normally will join the NT of Belgium soon. Faes rose today +4, so i think 84 would be fair for zinho.

Well, you know better for sure.

For me, the difference is that Faes have been playing for first teams for 3 seasons now, and has been gradually been increasing game time. On the other hand, this is Zinho first season, just seems to be a very big rise for the Belgium league.

Any news about his future on Belgium news? 

19 hours ago, vitor_mfc said:

I am really glad PSG is only winning the league, especially for his president, who thinks he can simply splash money around and will win everything. This is football, and to be successful at the highest level you need to be organized and have stability before you start throwing Millions around for mercenary players, those won't win you big titles.

Worked for Chelsea, will sadly eventually work for Man City.

2 hours ago, EJ_Styles said:

Worked for Chelsea, will sadly eventually work for Man City.

I'm not the biggest fan of both those teams, but I have to admit that it's a different case, for starters, Chelsea and City always had competition within Premier League, PSG doesn't really, just cruises the internal competitions and wins it easily most of the times. 

Chelsea won CL when it was least expected to do so, it seemed like a fluke and it was actually refreshing to see them win it. And they had been building a team for that for 10 years, Drobga, Lampard, Cech, Paulo Ferreira, Ashley Cole, Essien, Malouda had been in the club for many many years, they not just splash 200M in some Instagram star.

City, we will see, they just need to keep their squad and let the players season a bit, some of them are just too green, but unlike PSG they have a plan and are organized.

11 hours ago, vitor_mfc said:

Well, you know better for sure.

For me, the difference is that Faes have been playing for first teams for 3 seasons now, and has been gradually been increasing game time. On the other hand, this is Zinho first season, just seems to be a very big rise for the Belgium league.

Any news about his future on Belgium news? 

Questions about Belgium:

Belgian thread

1 hour ago, !¡BµKa🔑 said:

Who Should i Sell ?

Verratti

Kante

Pogba

Kroos

De Bruyne

Hard to know to be honest, how many can you keep? If I had a choice it would be in the below order of keep -> sell

KDB (hopefully can stay fit), Verratti/Kante/Pogba (all three struggling a bit with their club. Verratti needs to move to become better IMO, the league is no good for PSG, they need the CL. Kante at Chelsea isn't near the player he was before Sarri moved him forward to accommodate Jorginhio. Pogba blows hot and mostly cold at United. Needs to move). Kroos will do well to keep 95 after RMs pretty disastrous season. He's getting on too so once he drops it'll be hard to rise again.

2 hours ago, KERSPALT! said:

Hard to know to be honest, how many can you keep? If I had a choice it would be in the below order of keep -> sell

KDB (hopefully can stay fit), Verratti/Kante/Pogba (all three struggling a bit with their club. Verratti needs to move to become better IMO, the league is no good for PSG, they need the CL. Kante at Chelsea isn't near the player he was before Sarri moved him forward to accommodate Jorginhio. Pogba blows hot and mostly cold at United. Needs to move). Kroos will do well to keep 95 after RMs pretty disastrous season. He's getting on too so once he drops it'll be hard to rise again.

I can keep 4.

7 hours ago, !¡BµKa🔑 said:

I can keep 4.

7 hours ago, KERSPALT! said:

I'd drop Kroos. Real are gone to the dogs recently, hard to know if they can pick it up next season.

In all seriousness I would get rid of Pogba, for starters, he's the lowest rated of them all, and I don't think we'll rise anytime soon unless he moves to Real Madrid, and even then, Real would need to perform and that would also be good for Kroos who's 95 and only 3 years older than Pogba. Verrati and Kante are solid 94 IMO, and De Bruyne will regain his form next season if no injuries occur. 

If you care about winning you have way better chances with Kroos, De Bruyne, Kante and Verrati. Pogba doesn't offer much more long term than the others and is rated lower. If it were me, I would try and trade Pogba for two up and coming lower rated players.