Jump to content

Rahul W's rating predictions


Recommended Posts

On 4/30/2019 at 7:35 PM, maurito said:

Theo h,kepa and richarlison stay or +?

Digne, Richarlison, Gylfi & Gueye all have a good chance at +1s (in order of who's most likely) in the Everton side. Gomes has been good for us but the media constantly overlooks him. Digne is a long shot of a +2. The prem refresh is a while away though 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 40.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Sir Rahul

    4426

  • Kieran_S91

    3853

  • Soccahappy

    1735

  • Milanista1

    1466

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, RobboEFC said:

Digne, Richarlison, Gylfi & Gueye all have a good chance at +1s (in order of who's most likely) in the Everton side. Gomes has been good for us but the media constantly overlooks him. Digne is a long shot of a +2. The prem refresh is a while away though 

I always hear/read good things from Gomes.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, vitor_mfc said:

I always hear/read good things from Gomes.

Yeah he's been insane for us, easily deserves a +1. From what I've heard and read the media always usually focuses on Gylfi and Gueye before they mention him. Gylfi because of his goal contributions and Gueye because of his defensive stats and high chance he'll join PSG. Gomes is the guy working silently in the background 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, RobboEFC said:

I'm an Everton fan, Onana is much better than Pickford. Jordans issue is overconfidence which leads to error after error. Onana has a good chance at a +1 minimum by the end of summer depending on how generous SM are. If Ajax reach the final it wouldn't surprise me if most of the starting 11 get +2s. Pickford in comparison needs to sort out his issues before he's even considered for another upgrade which would be winter at the earliest 

+2 for the Ajax team is a bit of a stretch, a +1 is more reasonable for the Ajax team.

Thank you for the information regarding J.Pickford and the others you have mentioned. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, RobboEFC said:

Yeah he's been insane for us, easily deserves a +1. From what I've heard and read the media always usually focuses on Gylfi and Gueye before they mention him. Gylfi because of his goal contributions and Gueye because of his defensive stats and high chance he'll join PSG. Gomes is the guy working silently in the background 

What do you think of  Tom Davies? Last year I red good stuff, I saw him twice but he looked as a potential good player, but of course a bit "immature".

Instead this year is playing less, is due to the team of last year that had several problems?

Thanks

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, vitor_mfc said:

Hannes Wolf, Florinel Coman, Robert Skov, Milan Pavkov.

Wolf could be taken, but the others might be obscure enough for you.

Kossonou Odillon, Andreas Skov Olsen, Dennis Man, Ianis Hagi, Dominik Greif, Benson Anang, Robert Bozenik, Martin Minchev, Tamás Kiss, Vitalii Mykolenko, Araujo Da Silva Silas, Efthymios Koulouris, Chris Durkin, Gianluca Busio, Paxton Pomykal, Brenden Aaronson, Efrain Alvarez, Jack Lahne, Noah Okafor and Mathias Jörgensen

And a lot more... ;)

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, zsp2 said:

What do you think of  Tom Davies? Last year I red good stuff, I saw him twice but he looked as a potential good player, but of course a bit "immature".

Instead this year is playing less, is due to the team of last year that had several problems?

Thanks

Davies had 1 good season when he debuted then struggled because of us constantly changing manager. He picked up a lot of bad habits off Sam Allydyce, such as passing backwards or sideways stopping our attacks which hampered his development. Under Silva he's been tested in different positions and has played really well as a 10 or attacking 8 the second half of this season. Before this season for at least 5+ years Everton didn't have a good number 8 so Davies was played a lot even if he played poorly. Now he's competing to take a spot in a midfield that's been the same 3 players 90%+ of our games. Silva likes him and sees him as a long term successor to Gylfi, he'll be used in cups games next season if he isn't loaned out. I can see Davies playing in the first 11 eventually, will just take some more development which could be in 1 or 2 years

Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, thorgan lesar said:

Kossonou Odillon, Andreas Skov Olsen, Dennis Man, Ianis Hagi, Dominik Greif, Benson Anang, Robert Bozenik, Martin Minchev, Tamás Kiss, Vitalii Mykolenko, Araujo Da Silva Silas, Efthymios Koulouris, Chris Durkin, Gianluca Busio, Paxton Pomykal, Brenden Aaronson, Efrain Alvarez, Jack Lahne, Noah Okafor and Mathias Jörgensen

And a lot more... ;)

I don't think that Cvilhete was looking for so many but props to you for making a great effort!

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, thorgan lesar said:

Kossonou Odillon, Andreas Skov Olsen, Dennis Man, Ianis Hagi, Dominik Greif, Benson Anang, Robert Bozenik, Martin Minchev, Tamás Kiss, Vitalii Mykolenko, Araujo Da Silva Silas, Efthymios Koulouris, Chris Durkin, Gianluca Busio, Paxton Pomykal, Brenden Aaronson, Efrain Alvarez, Jack Lahne, Noah Okafor and Mathias Jörgensen

And a lot more... ;)

Thank you I’m on phone low so will check when I’m on a computer tomorrow but are these all strikers? If so could you narrow down 3-4 names that could get decent rises if it’s not too much to ask

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Cdog said:

Could Sergio roberto get a plus 1? 

In the previous pages Sir Rahul has not predicted a +1 for S.Roberto but i believe a +1 is likely if Barca can win a double or treble at the end of this season.

He is good player going forward with 7 assists in 27 games, but defensively Barca fans reckon Semedo is the better player.

Some Barca fans would prefer S.Roberto to play back in Mid (very good passer of the ball) with Semedo at RB (Rakitic to be benched in Roberto's place). 

Overall i dont think S.Roberto is a 92 level player yet, 91 is just fine for him, but the advantages of playing for probably the best club in the world right now, could mean a +1 in the next review. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Milanista1 said:

In the previous pages Sir Rahul has not predicted a +1 for S.Roberto but i believe a +1 is likely if Barca can win a double or treble at the end of this season.

He is good player going forward with 7 assists in 27 games, but defensively Barca fans reckon Semedo is the better player.

Some Barca fans would prefer S.Roberto to play back in Mid (very good passer of the ball) with Semedo at RB (Rakitic to be benched in Roberto's place). 

Overall i dont think S.Roberto is a 92 level player yet, 91 is just fine for him, but the advantages of playing for probably the best club in the world right now, could mean a +1 in the next review. 

Sergio Roberto should be 92... Alba 93 

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, ombarcagunners said:

Sergio Roberto should be 92... Alba 93 

Its just that he doesnt wow me at RB (probably because he is not as good defensively as he is offensively). From reading more thoughts of Barca fans about S. Roberto and watching a few highlight videos of this season, i take it back i think 92 is more fairer rating for him. 

I believe El Ferrari should be at 94 already - V.Marcelo is at 94, J.Alba is just as good, if not better. 

Thank you for commenting on my previous post. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/17/2017 at 10:19 PM, Sir Rahul said:

BELGIUM JUPILER LEAGUE

Genk:

Samatta +1 to 86

Trossard +1 to 86

Vukovic +3 to 85

Maehle +3 to 85

Dewaest +2 to 85

Aidoo +2 to 85

Uronen +2 to 85

Ndongala +2 to 85

Heynen +1 to 85

Lucumi +4 to 82

Paintsil +2 to 82

Zhegrova +2 to 80

Jackers +2 to 80

Seigers +2 to 75

 

Club Brugge:

Vlietinck +2 to 77- +3 to 78

Wesley +3 to 86

Rits +1 to 86

Mechele +1 to 86

Poulain +2 to 85

Vossen -1 to 85

Horvath +2 to 84

Dennis +1 to 84

Letica +3 to 83

Groeneveld +4 to 82

Tomecak -1 to 82

Openda +2 to 77

Ngonge +2 to 75

 

Standard Liege:

Laifis +1 to 86- yes

Goreux -2 to 80- yes

Gillet -3 to 80- yes

Vanheusden +4 to 82- +5 to 83

Pocognoli -1 to 84- -2 to 83

Luyindama +1 to 86

Fai +1 to 85

Emond +1 to 84

Djenepo +6 to 82

 

Anderlecht:

Kums -1 to 87- yes

Didillon +1 to 86- yes

Obradovic -1 to 85- yes

Bornauw +9 to 82- yes

Sambi Lokonga +2 to 78- yes

Dimata +2 to 85- yes; +1 to 86

Kara -1 to 87- yes; -1 to 86

Sanneh +1 to 84- +2 to 85

Saelemaekers +9 to 82- +10 to 83

Amuzu +6 to 82- +7 to 83

Verschaeren +3 to 73- +12 to 82

Lawrence +3 to 80- +5 to 82

Kayembe +2 to 75- +3 to 76

Makarenko +1 to 85- nope

Bakkali +1 to 84- nope

Boeckx -2 to 80- nope

 

Royal Antwerp:

Juklerod +4 to 82- yes

Buta +4 to 82- yes

Matheus +2 to 82- yes

Bolat +2 to 84- +1 to 83

Arslanagic +2 to 84- +1 to 83

Simao -1 to 84- -2 to 83

Lamkel Ze +2 to 80- +4 to 82

Bolingi +3 to 83- +2 to 82

Nazaryna +3 to 76- +2 to 75; +5 to 80

Haroun +1 to 84- nope

Refaelov +1 to 84- nope

Van Damme +1 to 83- nope

Owusu +1 to 83- nope

 

Gent:

Neto -2 to 85- yes

Rosted +2 to 84- yes

Dompe +1 to 83- yes

Awoniyi +2 to 82- yes

Limbombe +2 to 82- yes

Verstraete +2 to 84- +3 to 85

Bronn +1 to 84- +3 to 85

Yaremchuk +1 to 84- +2 to 85

Chakvetadze +4 to 84- +3 to 83

David +5 to 78- +9 to 82

Plastun +1 to 84nope

Thoelen +2 to 82- nope

Derijck -1 to 82- nope

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

@Sir Rahul You have Valencia GK Neto for +1 but don't think Frankfurt's GK Trapp will +1. Both are 89 atm and same age. Why is that? 

If anyone else know how the ratings for GKs work please do share your thought.

I am looking to buy either Kevin Trapp (Franfurt) or Neto (Valencia). Can't make a decision and Rahul's prediction threw me off a little as well (No offense intended).

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Milanista1 said:

Its just that he doesnt wow me at RB (probably because he is not as good defensively as he is offensively). From reading more thoughts of Barca fans about S. Roberto and watching a few highlight videos of this season, i take it back i think 92 is more fairer rating for him. 

I disagree i think El Ferrari should be at 94 already - V.Marcelo is at 94, J.Alba is just as good, if not better. 

Thank you for commenting on my previous post. 

Jordi Alba 2 goals 8 assists

Marcelo    2 goals 2 assists 

you still say Marcelo is better than Jordi Alba I'd rather haveJordi Alba than Marcelo SO FAR!!!

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...