Rahul W's rating predictions

Rahul W

27 minutes ago, jagerbob said:

anyone have a good educated guess which leagues will get rated after belgium?

will they do eridavisie?

or go straight to the big 5 leagues?

Ukraine and Austria are next. Then it is either any of the below five:

• Czech Republic
  • Greece
  • Japan
  • South Korea
  • Switzerland

or they'll go to the big five. Bundesliga was the first of the big five to be reviewed the past few years and that finishes on the 18th May so I don't expect the big five reviews to be starting before then.

Eredivisie was done in Jan. That league is only reviewed once a year.

3 hours ago, Haru said:

Which one of these would you buy?

Igor Zubeldia, Marc Roca, Joachim Andersen, Martin Terrier?

I can only buy two.

Are u in a competitive set up? Is there a rating cap?

Anyhow Go for Marc Roca (22) (86)  for the DM position as he has 33 apps compared to Zubeldia's (22) (86) 4 apps this season, and was also in the team of the week 2 weeks ago. 

Martin Terrier (87) over J.Andersen (86)

58 minutes ago, Yuasa said:

Havertz +2?

I wish, but a +1 to 90 would be more reasonable. As good as he is (one of the best young midfielders in the world, if not the best) he is still only at B.Leverkusen. 

Hard to believe he is still only 19! Played his 100th game today, and scored his 15th goal of the season in the 6-1 smashing of Frankfurt. 

On 10/25/2016 at 5:13 AM, Sir Rahul said:

GERMANY BUNDESLIGA

Frankfurt:

Jovic +1 to 89- yes

Haller +1 to 90

Trapp +1 to 90

Kostic +1 to 89

Da Costa +1 to 88

Hasebe +1 to 88

Fernandes +1 to 88

Gacinovic +1 to 88

N'Dicka +3 to 86

no +1 for Ante REBIĆ?

16 hours ago, TMNT said:

I'd add Ruben LOFTUS-CHEEK to this now mate, +1 to 89

good shout

21 hours ago, thorgan lesar said:

Vukovic is 84 not 85...

Bronn is 86 not 85...

Why is Awoniyi in the list of KAA Gent ? Liverpool is his owner and play on loan for Excel Moeskroen

Tomecak and Luyindama aren't playing in Belgium any more.

simple mistakes

Awoniyi was at Gent when I did the preds

okay

13 hours ago, Milanista1 said:

Are u in a competitive set up? Is there a rating cap?

Anyhow Go for Marc Roca (22) (86)  for the DM position as he has 33 apps compared to Zubeldia's (22) (86) 4 apps this season, and was also in the team of the week 2 weeks ago. 

Martin Terrier (87) over J.Andersen (86)

@Haru Instead I would surely choose J.Andersen, he is doing a great season, he is the best defensor of Sampdoria and he is linked to clubs like Napoli, Tottenham and Man. United.

4 hours ago, zsp2 said:

@Haru Instead I would surely choose J.Andersen, he is doing a great season, he is the best defensor of Sampdoria and he is linked to clubs like Napoli, Tottenham and Man. United.

Haru i only selected M.Terrier because he will surely get a rise to 88 in the next change (i did not no about J.Andersen until the Italian expert Zsp2 quoted my answer).

If you require a very good defender then choose J. Andersen instead of M.Terrier. 

31 minutes ago, hemera said:

Been offered any 2 of these players + cash for my chiesa

Paqueta

Alena

James garner

Lloyd Kelly

Neres

Ruben Dias

Valverde

Brahim diaz

Cucurella

Weston mckennie

Harry wilson

If I would do that trade I would probably choose Alena and Neres. Alena is regarded as the future of Barça, although I've read that about every single La Masia player since Busquets and none were good enough except Sergi Roberto who is slightly above average IMO. Its a gamble but may pay off big, and Neres has the potential to be as good as Chiesa.

21 hours ago, crvena_zvezda said:

Ukraine and Austria (the next 2 to be reviewed), have any in depth predictions been posted? Can only see 2 teams from Ukraine and 1 from Austria. I'm asking just in case I didn't see anymore being posted.

Can anyone help with this question please?

30 minutes ago, jgos2 said:

I would pick Ruben Dias & Paqueta

1 hour ago, Middle_Finger said:

Paqueta and Ruben Dias. Neres comes a close 3rd choice.

3 hours ago, Tharanidharan said:

I'd choose Paqueta + Dias - both are starters in their respective clubs. 

Funny to see people choosing Dias as he kind of sucks, or at least isn't that good. I wonder how much people saw him play to name him, or maybe they name him just for his rating and club, that I would understand.

1 hour ago, vitor_mfc said:

Funny to see people choosing Dias as he kind of sucks, or at least isn't that good. I wonder how much people saw him play to name him, or maybe they name him just for his rating and club, that I would understand.

Says the guy who chose Alena and instantly contradicted his own choice. 

How much did you watch of Neres and Alena? 

15 minutes ago, Middle_Finger said:

Says the guy who chose Alena and instantly contradicted his own choice. 

How much did you watch of Neres and Alena? 

Neres? More than you, most certainly. 

Alena not much, but for hype alone, he might be worth a shot in SM. He's not the obvious choice, the safest choice would be Paqueta and Neres but Dias? Really?

7 hours ago, vitor_mfc said:

If I would do that trade I would probably choose Alena and Neres. Alena is regarded as the future of Barça, although I've read that about every single La Masia player since Busquets and none were good enough except Sergi Roberto who is slightly above average IMO. Its a gamble but may pay off big, and Neres has the potential to be as good as Chiesa.

I would have chosen the same two as you, without the critique of Alena, but i do understand why you said that about Alena. I also agree Neres does have the great potential of that of Chiesa.

Can I ask, why do you not rate R.Dias? (don't know much about him) read he was compared to R.Carvalho a few months ago, so i bought him as a riser, soon to sell him, only because i am aware of you and TM Costa not rating him as a top young defender. 

You both are of the few Portuguese experts here.