Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

4 hours ago, jlammy said:

Rank VVD, Kouli and Varane?

1. VVD (93) +1 next review.

2. Varane (94) stay.

3. Kouli (93) stay. 

VVD is a better leader for his side and has played better this season, though there isn't too much between him and Varane. 

Kouli must move to a bigger club or win a league or 2 to merit a rise to 94. 

6 hours ago, Edson Lisboa said:

But samatta with 22 goals (more goals in the league) is only 85... Wesley moraes is 83, and have only 12 goals. 

My answer is samatta will cost you $10m to buy and Moraes will cost you $25m soooo...should be rated higher

7 hours ago, jlammy said:

Raheem, Son and Bernardo Silva to rise?

How about Kouli? 

Not Koulibaly but the other 3 all should. 

5 hours ago, jlammy said:

Probably the order you've put them in to be honest. 

5 hours ago, themadhatter said:

Luka Jovic of Frankfurt currently 88. Projected +1 rise.

Second in Bundesliga scoring and looks like he is on his way to Real Madrid.

+2 perhaps ?

I think 89 first, can't see 90 in the main review in a couple of months. 

26 minutos atrás, jgos2 disse:

Minha procura é custar US $ 10 milhões para comprar e Moraes vai custar US $ 25 milhões ... então deve ser classificado como superior

Moraes cost more because the age, he is younger. I said that think he will no grow up to a level bigger than samatta. If samatta grow up to 86, moraes will not be 87. 

27 minutes ago, Edson Lisboa said:

I will sell isco and with the money can get two options: sterling 40 k, 24 years old, and heiung-min son (28 k, 27 years old). I think the two will grow up their ratings, but i dont know which of them to buy. 

Sterling had a higher rating ceiling in my opinion. 

Another assist for Bruno Fernandes. I'd say his chances are 90/10 for a +1 and is only hindered by the lack of CL qualification. Dying to know where him and a few others will end up during the summer. I have him, Pepe and Gomez of Celta Vigo in my main game world, all will move but to where!?

1 hour ago, KERSPALT! said:

Sterling had a higher rating ceiling in my opinion. 

Another assist for Bruno Fernandes. I'd say his chances are 90/10 for a +1 and is only hindered by the lack of CL qualification. Dying to know where him and a few others will end up during the summer. I have him, Pepe and Gomez of Celta Vigo in my main game world, all will move but to where!?

Gomez to Westham United. So this 1 "dying" is dead in ratings.

18 hours ago, jlammy said:

Raheem, Son and Bernardo Silva to rise?

How about Kouli? 

First 3 will rise for sure.

Koulibaly - Doubtful 

16 hours ago, jlammy said:

VVD > Varane > Kouli - at the moment. 

16 hours ago, themadhatter said:

Luka Jovic of Frankfurt currently 88. Projected +1 rise.

Second in Bundesliga scoring and looks like he is on his way to Real Madrid.

+2 perhaps ?

+1 is assured. 

+2 - if he gets a move to bigger club / wins some individual / club trophies. 

11 hours ago, Edson Lisboa said:

I will sell isco and with the money can get two options: sterling 40 k, 24 years old, and heiung-min son (28 k, 27 years old). I think the two will grow up their ratings, but i dont know which of them to buy. 

Sterling. 

13 hours ago, Edson Lisboa said:

I would go for Sterling, though H.M.S is a more versatile player of the two, but older, and in the long term Sterling is a better option. 

On 4/21/2019 at 10:16 AM, geetay87 said:

Does anybody know anything about thiago almada? He has been linked today with a move to Europe 

From what I can gather of T.Almada, he is strongly being linked with Man City as reported by The Sun, Daily Mail, Givemesport, and Talksport:

Man City to offer up to 20 Million! For him, and will use there links with Girona to help get him a work permit.  

He is an AM, who can also play as a second striker as well, playing regular for his side in the Argentina Primera 16 apps so far. He is likened to Messi, and is touted as the next best young Argentine player who is most likely to make it big from their current crop of young players. 

*In an article from tactical analysis of his games a reporter stated:

"Thiago Almada is growing into an ideal attacking midfielder. He has been compared to Messi but he is now reminiscent of Bernardo Silva rather than the Argentine. He shows elusive dribbling, quick changes of direction, good awareness and vision and on top of that he has the technique to execute the passes, just not feet as quick as Messi’s in tight spaces". 

I would add that he probably doesn't get challenged as much by defenders in Argentina so looks better than he really is. 

I will buy him as a riser and see what he may bring to Europe next season