Chilwell +1 to 89

Everton:

Keane +1 to 89

Zouma +1 to 89

Tosun -1 to 88

Baines -1 to 86

Jagielka -1 to 85

Kenny +1 to 84

Why's there no Digne who's favourite to win Evertons player of the season and has been the most consistent left back in the league(whoscored) yet Shaw & Chilwell are predicted boosts? (all 3 deserve upgrades)

2 hours ago, RobboEFC said:

Why's there no Digne who's favourite to win Evertons player of the season and has been the most consistent left back in the league(whoscored) yet Shaw & Chilwell are predicted boosts? (all 3 deserve upgrades)

80% agree with what you are saying as i dont think Shaw deserves his rise even though he will probably get it. Chillwell and Digne deserve a +1 more than L.Shaw - hes been one of the poor performing players for United recently.

9 hours ago, Milanista1 said:

I would have chosen the same two as you, without the critique of Alena, but i do understand why you said that about Alena. I also agree Neres does have the great potential of that of Chiesa.

Can I ask, why do you not rate R.Dias? (don't know much about him) read he was compared to R.Carvalho a few months ago, so i bought him as a riser, soon to sell him, only because i am aware of you and TM Costa not rating him as a top young defender. 

You both are of the few Portuguese experts here. 

Ruben Dias is error prone and very used to Primeira Liga football standards, that means he rarely finds players hard to defend, which may make him look good, but all starts to unravel when Benfica plays in CL or EL.

Ricardo Carvalho? Maybe they were talking about Ferro? He's the good one.

4 hours ago, RobboEFC said:

The last time someone went off whoscored ratings for defenders in the prem, Mustafi was rated the highest and I think people can clearly see he is a terrible defender Digne has had a decent season, been on and off I’d say he is 50/50 for a rise, and personally don’t believe Shaw deserves one

14 hours ago, vitor_mfc said:

Funny to see people choosing Dias as he kind of sucks, or at least isn't that good. I wonder how much people saw him play to name him, or maybe they name him just for his rating and club, that I would understand.

Yep indeed...

10 hours ago, Milanista1 said:

I would have chosen the same two as you, without the critique of Alena, but i do understand why you said that about Alena. I also agree Neres does have the great potential of that of Chiesa.

Can I ask, why do you not rate R.Dias? (don't know much about him) read he was compared to R.Carvalho a few months ago, so i bought him as a riser, soon to sell him, only because i am aware of you and TM Costa not rating him as a top young defender. 

You both are of the few Portuguese experts here. 

i just threw up a bit in my mouth LOL

1 hour ago, Milanista1 said:

Lol, that comment alone will put me off ever mentioning him again. 

Well, the thing is with football nowadays, Ruben Dias will get a big money transfer, I have no doubt about it. The Spanish news outlet call him a "diamond in the rough", but I honestly think that is "Quatsch mit Soße". In term of comparison Garay and David Luiz were the best cb's that Benfica had in the last 10 years and Ruben Dias is nowhere near their quality, for me he's a step down from Lindelof, but that my opinion.

8 hours ago, RobboEFC said:

fair shout 

17 hours ago, crvena_zvezda said:

Can anyone help with this question please?

slowly weaning myself off in depth preds for a lot of leagues. takes time and I don't think it's worth it. for the smaller leagues I only do the main big teams now.

5 hours ago, Cvilhete said:

The last time someone went off whoscored ratings for defenders in the prem, Mustafi was rated the highest and I think people can clearly see he is a terrible defender Digne has had a decent season, been on and off I’d say he is 50/50 for a rise, and personally don’t believe Shaw deserves one

I get what you mean with Mustafi, I used Whoscored because they seem to have got it right with most consistent over other websites who just look at the badge of the player. I'd say it's 80/20 Digne gets a rise while 60/40 for shaw. Shaw gets a lot of stick for his physicality but has been consistent throughout the season,  not sure if it's enough by itself for a +1, he's deserves one though

2 hours ago, vitor_mfc said:

Well, the thing is with football nowadays, Ruben Dias will get a big money transfer, I have no doubt about it. The Spanish news outlet call him a "diamond in the rough", but I honestly think that is "Quatsch mit Soße". In term of comparison Garay and David Luiz were the best cb's that Benfica had in the last 10 years and Ruben Dias is nowhere near their quality, for me he's a step down from Lindelof, but that my opinion.

Totally agreed

4 hours ago, Milanista1 said:

Lol, that comment alone will put me off ever mentioning him again. 

LOL just because Ricardo Carvalho for me is one of the best CB i ever see

43 minutes ago, katal0neca said:

Do you think Lucas Moura has any chance of rising next review because of Spurs performance this season - top 4 and of course CL semis (maybe final we'll see tomorrow night, but probably not)?

I would say 60/40 he is now showing the great potential he had when he was younger (dont think he was ever that great for PSG).

I used to think he would become as good as Neymar when they were 17/18 years young, how wrong i was not to buy Ney instead of him. Anyways he has stepped up his game so +1 would be about right for me as long as he keeps up performances. 

I am actually hoping for a Barcelona V Ajax final:)as it would be more entertaining to watch, and better for football in general. 

I'm sure its what the late great Johan Cruyff would have wanted as well (may God rest his soul, 3 years have passed by very quickly).

1 hour ago, Milanista1 said:

I would say 60/40 he is now showing the great potential he had when he was younger (dont think he was ever that great for PSG).

I used to think he would become as good as Neymar when they were 17/18 years young, how wrong i was not to buy Ney instead of him. Anyways he has stepped up his game so +1 would be about right for me as long as he keeps up performances. 

I am actually hoping for a Barcelona V Ajax final:)as it would be more entertaining to watch, and better for football in general. 

I'm sure its what the late great Johan Cruyff would have wanted as well (may God rest his soul, 3 years have passed by very quickly).

I am hoping for a Barca-Ajax final too. 🙂 And in any other scenario I would want Ajax to lift the trophy, but in this case they will be against my favorite team... soo yeah :D

2 hours ago, katal0neca said:

I am hoping for a Barca-Ajax final too. 🙂 And in any other scenario I would want Ajax to lift the trophy, but in this case they will be against my favorite team... soo yeah :D

I would like it for Ajax to win the CL Trophy, but possibly against Barcelona that will be a hell of a task. Liverpool and Tottenham must be eliminated first though (no offence intended to any Liverpool/Tottenham supporters).

About L.Moura after reading Tharanidharan comment and realising that Sane and HMS are both rated 92,  I now agree with Tharanidharan that L.Moura will have done enough to retain his 91 as the two players mentioned above have played much better than L.Moura and are both rated 92 - he doesn't play at there level.

Soumaoro (Lille) 87

Arambarri (Getafe) 87

Surely both of these are due at least an 88?

Lille are 2nd in Ligue 1 and Soumaoro is the club captain (Has missed a fair bit of the season though, only starting 19 games.

Getafe look like securing a CL place and have the 2nd best goals against in La Liga. Arambarri has started 30 games since a summer move, playing as a deep midfielder. Wouldn't be a massive surprise if he got an 89 imo

27 minutes ago, hesselink said:

Jorginho - 92 max rating?

For now I would say yes, hes is getting better though as recent games show. 

A 93 at Chelsea in the future is possible if he can perform very well regularly next season, and become as important for them as Kante is or close. 

• Kev pinned this topic
  • Soccahappy featured this topic