Rahul W's rating predictions

Rahul W

3 hours ago, Milanista1 said:

I would like it for Ajax to win the CL Trophy, but possibly against Barcelona that will be a hell of a task. Liverpool and Tottenham must be eliminated first though (no offence intended to any Liverpool/Tottenham supporters).

About L.Moura after reading Tharanidharan comment and realising that Sane and HMS are both rated 92,  I now agree with Tharanidharan that L.Moura will have done enough to retain his 91 as the two players mentioned above have played much better than L.Moura and are both rated 92 - he doesn't play at there level.

Is not a hell of a task, they just need to play like they've been playing until now and not change the way they play and can't make stupid mistakes like Liverpool did in the first leg(they're doing some nervous mistakes today too).

Liverpool even without 2 or 3 of their best and most in-form players are going head to head with barça and winning because they are playing how they used to play.

Playing in a new Gameworld. Season just started. Need a first choice Left Winger for the club. 12 million is the budget. Which one would you invest in? 

I've invested in Pepe, De Jong, Jovic, Havertz when it wasn't competitive and got them. Getting Bruno most likely too. Will be competitive now though. Think Havertz can play RW effectively in the game? Thanks! 

57 minutes ago, vitor_mfc said:

Is not a hell of a task, they just need to play like they've been playing until now and not change the way they play and can't make stupid mistakes like Liverpool did in the first leg(they're doing some nervous mistakes today too).

Liverpool even without 2/3 of their best and most in-form players are going head to head with barça and winning because they are playing how they used to play.

Thank you for correcting me. I should have remembered that Barca look better than they are at times when Messi hits top gear as most of their play goes through him, and that some teams trip up by just making a few silly mistakes against them - plus Liverpool more than anyone can come back from 3-0 down as they have proved in the past! 

28 minutes ago, Milanista1 said:

Thank you for correcting me. I should have remembered that Barca look better than they are at times when Messi hits top gear as most of their play goes through him, and that some teams trip up by just making a few silly mistakes against them - plus Liverpool more than anyone can come back from 3-0 down as they have proved in the past! 

I feel so weird about this game... Barca played soooo awful.. Game was paid to lose?! It sounds like Barca let Liverpool to win!

On 5/2/2019 at 1:08 AM, ombarcagunners said:

All Liverpool players gonna drop -3. Messi should rise to 100!

All Barça players should drop +4, what a bunch of amateurs. Messi 95?

3 minutes ago, ombarcagunners said:

I feel so weird about this game... Barca played soooo awful.. Game was paid to lose?! It sounds like Barca let Liverpool to win!

It's called football, you should try and see it more often, it's awesome! Pure Liverpool masterclass, what a bunch of great lads.

9 hours ago, AK_Indian said:

Playing in a new Gameworld. Season just started. Need a first choice Left Winger for the club. 12 million is the budget. Which one would you invest in? 

I've invested in Pepe, De Jong, Jovic, Havertz when it wasn't competitive and got them. Getting Bruno most likely too. Will be competitive now though. Think Havertz can play RW effectively in the game? Thanks! 

12M budget hmmmm.

R.Fraser, D.Gray or I.Sarr,  can only think of right now. 

8 hours ago, ombarcagunners said:

Ahh its nice to hear from you again (i have forgiven you now for being silly before, a few pages back). 

Many fans are calling for Valverde resignation - he hasn't mentally motivated the players enough to kill the game. He also could have brought on substitutes earlier, he also played a slow midfield against Liverpool by playing Busquets and Rakitic. I guess he didn't learn from the failure against Roma last season. 

Both Barca Full-backs also played poorly as well.

I feel bad for you Barca fans that was a really bad performance (feel sorry for Messi as well).

A well deserved win for Liverpool! 

I believe that this Liverpool victory over Barcelona can raise the ratings of their players here at SM!  If it were eliminated, it would make the feeling that the cast is weak.  Players who might not raise or just raise + 1, can now raise the rank and even receive 2 more. I think wujnaldum, keita, robertson receive + 1 in the next review.  arnold and van dijk can receive + 2.

8 minutes ago, Edson Lisboa said:

I believe that this Liverpool victory over Barcelona can raise the ratings of their players here at SM!  If it were eliminated, it would make the feeling that the cast is weak.  Players who might not raise or just raise + 1, can now raise the rank and even receive 2 more. I think wujnal

dum, keita, robertson receive + 1 in the next review.  arnold and van dijk can receive + 2.

Van Dijk +1 but TAA +2!! TAA is as sick as fk.

You act like once you beat Barca it means it will be the end of the world or what? I have many Liverpool  playersin my squad team.. even if I'm a Cule.I dont deny that I'm happy for Liverpool. 

42 minutes ago, vitor_mfc said:

That's just Barcelona tactics, sometimes works sometimes it doesn't. What do you expect, win everything every single time?

With Luis Enrique, Pep Guardiola, Tito Vilanova... Barca play so beautifully.. So Catalan.. Valverde is a hole. I wanna see Xavi or someone from Barcelona managing our team.

1 hour ago, Atkin92 said:

Who are the top 3 must buy players rated under 90 atm? 

Was thinking Alexander-Arnold, Havertz & De Ligt. 

Anyone have another option?

Edit: Forgot Sancho, swap out sancho for Havertz?

Man, they are all very good, very different players for different positions. No one can say which one will be higher rated in the future but TAA will be 91 within a month or so, that I guarantee it.

9 minutes ago, WeAreBlades98 said:

Bonucci for sule and romangali?

i have bonucci

Bonucci: 94 (32 years) won't rise again, can only drop

Sule: 91 (23 years) rise to 92, future of Bayern and German national team

Romagnoli 90 (24 years) rise to 91, future of Italian national team (obviously I suppose is Alessio, the most famous and not Simone)

Go for the duo ;) 

2 minutes ago, zsp2 said:

Bonucci: 94 (32 years) won't rise again, can only drop

Sule: 91 (23 years) rise to 92, future of Bayern and German national team

Romagnoli 90 (24 years) rise to 91, future of Italian national team (obviously I suppose is Alessio, the most famous and not Simone)

Go for the duo ;) 

Yeah was thinking that, sule the next hummels imo and romangali down for a rise and a constant starter. Thankyou!

10 hours ago, thorgan lesar said:

Origi 😍😍🇧🇪🇧🇪

What do you think of Origi, I remember him in Lille 2013/14 when he was really young and scored a lot, then in Liverpool has never showed completely what he can do.

Which is the real Origi? The ones of yesterday or the ones of the entire season?

46 minutes ago, zsp2 said:

What do you think of Origi, I remember him in Lille 2013/14 when he was really young and scored a lot, then in Liverpool has never showed completely what he can do.

Which is the real Origi? The ones of yesterday or the ones of the entire season?

Has the potential to become an important player, but this level is a bit too high. Not the one of yesterday and not the one of the entire season. Between that 😛 ;)