Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

1 hour ago, jlammy said:

Arthur Melo rise?

Barca fans rate him very highly, they say he is a mix of Xavi and Busquets.

The say:

"He has eyes at the back of his head", "plays out of pressure easily", "should be a bit selfish and try to shoot more often". 

They reckon he could run a bit more faster as well, but note that he has had ankle ligament surgery (last year i think). That probably effects his game, like him not putting too much pressure on it when running. 

+1 for sure I would say.   

10 hours ago, Mickbor59 said:

Martial or brandt ?

Brandt. Martial needs to get his act together.

8 hours ago, Atkin92 said:

Chances of Ousamne Dembele and Frenkie De Jong getting a +1 in the summer?

Dembele is probably 50/50. Ajax won't get reviewed in the summer so unless de Jong gets a random +1 he might have to wait for the winter review. 

5 hours ago, andy1305 said:

been offered coutinho for my de-ligt and declan rice, should I accept?

Not at the moment. The future of all 3 players could change soon with potential moves for them all. Only reason to make that deal is if you need a quick fix. 

3 hours ago, !¡BµKa🔑 said:

Lucas Hernandez 

OR

Robertson 

OR

Larporte

I'd probably go Robertson. 

2 hours ago, Mickbor59 said:

Monde de jeu très compétitif 

Matip or lovren or blind ?

Matip is the form player. 

1 hour ago, jlammy said:

Arthur Melo rise?

It's possible but not guaranteed. Not sure he's played enough. A good end to the season and he could rise though. 

On 4/21/2019 at 12:56 AM, KERSPALT! said:

Another assist for Bruno Fernandes. I'd say his chances are 90/10 for a +1 and is only hindered by the lack of CL qualification. Dying to know where him and a few others will end up during the summer. I have him, Pepe and Gomez of Celta Vigo in my main game world, all will move but to where!?

Bruno Fernandes is a very good player and too good for Primeira Liga, but he needs to prove himself in a more competitive league to get more than 90. 

1 hour ago, Kev said:

Dembele is probably 50/50. Ajax won't get reviewed in the summer so unless de Jong gets a random +1 he might have to wait for the winter review. 

De Jong is a Barça player in SM, so he'll be reviewed with Barça in May/June if else fails.

1 hour ago, vitor_mfc said:

De Jong is a Barça player in SM, so he'll be reviewed with Barça in May/June if else fails.

True, he could be, I'm not sure how they'll do it to be honest. Win CL and he could get +1 whatever though. But I'd say to be on the safe side don't expect a certain review before the La Liga winter review... and even then a rise isn't guaranteed depending on how much he player.

+5 last summer, +6 in January and another review in June (ish) is a heck of a lot. 

2 hours ago, sirmarkhughes said:

Looks like a bad injury for Hudson-Odoi.  ruptured achilles. 

I suppose career-wise it's better to have this kind of injury going over the summer break. Not good for Chelsea for the last 3 or 4 games and he'll miss the Nation's League games with England. If he can come back soon into the new season it hopefully won't hold his development back as much as if he'd done it in September or whatever and missed a chunk of the season. 

6 hours ago, Kev said:

I suppose career-wise it's better to have this kind of injury going over the summer break. Not good for Chelsea for the last 3 or 4 games and he'll miss the Nation's League games with England. If he can come back soon into the new season it hopefully won't hold his development back as much as if he'd done it in September or whatever and missed a chunk of the season. 

Probably good for Chelsea in a way as it will no doubt scupper any transfer plans he might have had.

22 hours ago, Mickbor59 said:

Martial or brandt ?

Brandt. Martial is too inconsistent. 

19 hours ago, Atkin92 said:

Chances of Ousamne Dembele and Frenkie De Jong getting a +1 in the summer?

Both will get +1 in the summer review. 

17 hours ago, andy1305 said:

been offered coutinho for my de-ligt and declan rice, should I accept?

I'd hold on to Coutinho for a while (at least till end of summer transfer window) so that we will get to know where he ends up and then you can decide. 

14 hours ago, !¡BµKa🔑 said:

Lucas Hernandez 

OR

Robertson 

OR

Larporte

Lucas > Laporte. I see these two as CBs while Robertson is LB. So can't compare him with those two.

14 hours ago, Mickbor59 said:

Monde de jeu très compétitif 

Matip or lovren or blind ?

Matip / Blind. Both players at UCL semis and also have a chance to win the domestic league title. But with Matip playing in top league, I'd go with Matip.

12 hours ago, jlammy said:

Arthur Melo rise?

Yes for sure. 

7 hours ago, Kev said:

True, he could be, I'm not sure how they'll do it to be honest. Win CL and he could get +1 whatever though. But I'd say to be on the safe side don't expect a certain review before the La Liga winter review... and even then a rise isn't guaranteed depending on how much he player.

+5 last summer, +6 in January and another review in June (ish) is a heck of a lot. 

He rose last March, with the Dutch review +5 from 78 to 83 and 10 months later in January he got +6 from 83 to 89 after having been playing 2 seasons for Ajax and is now a starter for the renewed Dutch NT.

After his last review, Ajax took the reigns of the championship from PSV and is currently first in Eredivisie, will play in the final of the Dutch Pokal and will be in CL half-final after defeating Real Madrid and Juventus, potentially they can win the treble or nothing at all. I don't think it's a lot considering the quality of the player and his performances.

RB is my weakest spot everybody on my 1st team is 92+

for RB I have J Cancelo and florenzi, could these rise in the next review, manaols got a random bump to 92 could these two.

for lb i have sandro and Robertson, im thinking of selling sandro to sign a better RB as there is no decent prospects at rb who will go 91 92, kimich, TAA, all taken.

theres plent of LB with good potential to replace sandro,

so whose the best to buy out of the following and what do you tihkn the highest they could rise to

R gurero (dortmund)

B chillwell ( lericester)

F mENDY (LyON)

29 minutes ago, congola said:

RB is my weakest spot everybody on my 1st team is 92+

for RB I have J Cancelo and florenzi, could these rise in the next review, manaols got a random bump to 92 could these two.

for lb i have sandro and Robertson, im thinking of selling sandro to sign a better RB as there is no decent prospects at rb who will go 91 92, kimich, TAA, all taken.

theres plent of LB with good potential to replace sandro,

so whose the best to buy out of the following and what do you tihkn the highest they could rise to

R gurero (dortmund)

B chillwell ( lericester)

F mENDY (LyON)

RB J.Cancelo stay, isn't performing so well since january

Florenzi possible -1  poor performances in a team that he's having lots of difficulties, I would sell and search for someone better. Tell us who you can take

LB A.Sandro stay, I would sell Florenzi since you have to take a RB , otherwise are all good choices, Guerreiro I think stay, and the others +1

I would wait for other opinions

3 minutes ago, Atkin92 said:

Anyone got rise predictions for Lafont and Radu?

Any other keepers expecting a decent rise? Meret is taken, and got Maksimenko

Thank you

I would guess: Lafont +1 to 88 & Radu +2 to 85 .

Florian Muller should get +2 or +3.

Horvath, Von Ballamos, Bain, Gazzaniga & Westwood should all get small rises.

11 minutes ago, Atkin92 said:

Anyone got rise predictions for Lafont and Radu?

Any other keepers expecting a decent rise? Meret is taken, and got Maksimenko

Thank you

It seems you have to look in Italy for goalkeepers:

Lafont +1 good season, he's young and has a good future, as soon as he understand his talent

A. Radu +2/+3 maybe +2, i say +3 for the performances, but I doubt, depends on Genoa, the team isn't performing well since they sold Piatek, Inter has a buyback clause

You can take 

Audero 85 --> good young, without the talent of Meret, good season at Sampdoria +1/+2

Musso 83 +2 I think, isn't as good as Radu

Between these Lafont, has a better future, what a pity for Meret! He's amazing!

France - Maignan (Lille) 87, I asked in a previous post +1/+2? But will rise

Germany - Muller (Mainz) 83   +2

4 minutes ago, zsp2 said:

It seems you have to look in Italy for goalkeepers:

Lafont +1 good season, he's young and has a good future, as soon as he understand his talent

A. Radu +2/+3 maybe +2, i say +3 for the performances, but I doubt, depends on Genoa, the team isn't performing well since they sold Piatek, Inter has a buyback clause

You can take 

Audero 85 --> good young, without the talent of Meret, good season at Sampdoria +1/+2

Musso 83 +2 I think, isn't as good as Radu

Between these Lafont, has a better future, what a pity for Meret! He's amazing!

France - Maignan (Lille) 87, I asked in a previous post +1/+2? But will rise

Germany - Muller (Mainz) 83   +2

Thank you! Appreciate it