Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

1 hour ago, crvena_zvezda said:

Can anyone advise here please?

Facunda Medina - Sell

Leanardo Balerdi: Keep - Favre regards him as ''one for the future", he is currently with the U23 squad but will be apart in the first team next season - Favre says. 

Gaston Togni - I would keep for now as a riser/ money maker as Defensa  are doing well in the First division of Argentinian football (2nd place) he has played many games on their left side. 

L. Miranda: is 25 years old - sell

M.Boada - sell

Does your GW have a rating cap? 

Do you guys think that Tolisso will ever go up? I don't watch the Bundesliga so don't actually know how well he's doing. He's 24m, should I keep or offload for someone else?

1 minute ago, Toby S said:

Do you guys think that Tolisso will ever go up? I don't watch the Bundesliga so don't actually know how well he's doing. He's 24m, should I keep or offload for someone else?

I dont think he will go up anytime soon he has hardly played for BM this season. 

Who else is available in your GW 90-91 rated.

4 minutes ago, Milanista1 said:

I dont think he will go up anytime soon he has hardly played for BM this season. 

Who else is available in your GW 90-91 rated.

Wijnaldum, Gundogan, Xhaka, bruno fernandes, Brandt, ndombele, aouar, amongst various others

10 minutes ago, Milanista1 said:

Facunda Medina - Sell

Leanardo Balerdi: Keep - Favre regards him as ''one for the future", he is currently with the U23 squad but will be apart in the first team next season - Favre says. 

Gaston Togni - I would keep for now as a riser/ money maker as Defensa  are doing well in the First division of Argentinian football (2nd place) he has played many games on their left side. 

L. Miranda: is 25 years old - sell

M.Boada - sell

Does your GW have a rating cap? 

Thanks. No, it doesn't have a ratings cap.

1 hour ago, samfarrow said:

Dembele or Insigne? Insigne is part of my rotation but I'm not sure I see him rising again. Opinions please?

1 hour ago, crvena_zvezda said:

Can anyone advise here please?

Keep/sell?

Facundo Medina- Getting decent minutes at Tallares. definite riser.

Leonardo Balerdi- I think he is a fair bit from the first team but they spent £14 million on him as a long term prospect. Depends how much you need the money for him but a decent talent for future.

Gaston Togni - Definitely done well on his loan from independiente which should get him a little boost but is injured with cruciate ligaments since February and probably not back until September. These injuries can be hard to come back from instantly. I would sell.

Leonel Miranda- Solid defensive midfielder will go up maybe +2

Myron Boadu- Had 3 goals/2 assists in from opening six games has been out since with an ankle injury. Looks a prospect.

9 minutes ago, Toby S said:

He has been out since September with cruciate ligament injury. Was back on bench on 4/20. I like him and hope that he can get playing next season.

57 minutes ago, Toby S said:

Wijnaldum, Gundogan, Xhaka, bruno fernandes, Brandt, ndombele, aouar, amongst various others

If you can sell C.Tolisso. Go for N Dombele and-or Wijnaldum/Gundogan if you can get them.  

1 hour ago, Toby S said:

Bruno Fernandes, Aouar, Ndombele are all linked with moves to the premiership. I would chose the Sporting captain as first option then Aouar then Ndombele but all three are more than decent alternatives to Tolisso.

Milik (10 million, 89 rating, 25 years old) or kean (7 million , 83, 19 yo), which of them i buy? I have only 12 million, and think milik will grow up to 90 (42 matches, many goals, many minutes). But i think kean can grow up the value, if he get 87 level in june, can cost 14 million. Other players that cost 12 million: david neres, pepé, i think they will grow up more 1 level. 

11 hours ago, samfarrow said:

Dembele or Insigne? Insigne is part of my rotation but I'm not sure I see him rising again. Opinions please?

Which Dembele? If Ousmane, as I guess, I would go with the french player that has a huge talent.

Insigne could leave Napoli at the end of the season, but he has already showed his potential

3 hours ago, Edson Lisboa said:

Milik (10 million, 89 rating, 25 years old) or kean (7 million , 83, 19 yo), which of them i buy? I have only 12 million, and think milik will grow up to 90 (42 matches, many goals, many minutes). But i think kean can grow up the value, if he get 87 level in june, can cost 14 million. Other players that cost 12 million: david neres, pepé, i think they will grow up more 1 level. 

It depends: what do you need? A starter? A young with potential? Is a long term GW?

Milik: 17 goals in serie A, will rise to 90, in the future can rise more

Kean: 6 goals, amazing potential, won't rise to 87, maybe 85 --> if you need a long term player keep him

D.Neres plays in Ajax, he rose in January, depends on their result in CL, if they win or not.

Can't you gather 2,7 M and take Zapata and Kean? Would be a player of 21 goals (even if he's 28) and a really interesting young player.

Obviously wait for other opinions

Cheers

5 hours ago, Edson Lisboa said:

Get Pepe if you can 

On 4/23/2019 at 2:14 PM, congola said:

RB is my weakest spot everybody on my 1st team is 92+

for RB I have J Cancelo and florenzi, could these rise in the next review, manaols got a random bump to 92 could these two.

for lb i have sandro and Robertson, im thinking of selling sandro to sign a better RB as there is no decent prospects at rb who will go 91 92, kimich, TAA, all taken.

theres plent of LB with good potential to replace sandro,

so whose the best to buy out of the following and what do you tihkn the highest they could rise to

R gurero (dortmund)

B chillwell ( lericester)

F mENDY (LyON)

I'd sell Florenzi and buy a better RB. 

And yeah, you should sell Sandro. I'd go for Chilwell / Mendy in that list. 

17 hours ago, jlammy said:

Boateng and Bale for VVD? 

(I have a fairly deep squad). 

I'd keep VVD. Boateng and Bale has no future. 

13 hours ago, samfarrow said:

Dembele. 

12 hours ago, Toby S said:

He's injured for most of the season. We have to wait till December to analyse his performance. As of now, he will not rise in summer review. 

12 hours ago, Toby S said:

I'd sell Tolisso and buy Ndombele / Wijnaldum

6 hours ago, Edson Lisboa said:

Depends on your need - Starter or young potential. 

If you need starter, go for Pepe > Milik > Neres. 

If you need young potential, go for Kean. 

On 4/8/2017 at 12:19 PM, Sir Rahul said:

RUSSIA PREMIER LEAGUE

Zenit:

Dzyuba +1 to 89

Marchisio -1 to 89

Erokhin +1 to 88

Driussi +1 to 88

Mak +1 to 88

Kokorin -1 to 88

Lunev +1 to 87

Kuzyaev +1 to 87

Nabiullin +1 to 86