Rahul W's rating predictions

Rahul W

4 hours ago, vitor_mfc said:

I think Aubameyang should and will drop, he reached 95 back when he was hitting 40 goals a season in all competitions, 30+- on Bundesliga alone plus CL football. He's not on that level anymore, and I'm not talking stats alone, his performance dropped and he's playing 2nd tier European football on a team that doesn't really challenge for titles. He's turning 30 this summer and his NT doesn't really qualify for anything most of the time.

He never was a 95 player...for me 93 should be his peak

40 minutes ago, AK_Indian said:

Struggling to find a striker worth punting on for around 15 million. An 89 rated with a good future for rises. Jovic sadly is taken of course. Felix gone too. Any other shouts?

You can take 

Milik 10M 89 -->1

Duvan Zapata 7,6M rated 89, rise+1 for sure

Politano 10M, 89 --> +1 

Pepè 12M, 89 --> +1 great future, maybe the best choice between these ones

Iwobi 14M. 89 -->+1

9 minutes ago, Cvilhete said:

Not sure on price but zapata 

Happy to see that Zapata is considered! Great season for him

2 hours ago, vitor_mfc said:

I think it doesn't really matter, but going by real life Brandt is the one that have been playing there more often.

2 hours ago, vitor_mfc said:

I got it, but I still would not do it.

VVD will get +1 and can reach 95 in the future, Fabinho will probably get +1 in the upcoming review too, if not he will get it next season, Keita 91 rated will stay for now but has 92/93 potential in him. 

Umtiti is a bit of a hard case right now, he might get back to is old form, but who knows, might've reached his peak. De Jong, 89 rated but might still get a 90 this season, but unpredictable, is a  good player with huge potential, but nobody knows how he'll adapt to Barcelona. Lenglet will definitely reach 90 this season and might even get to 91, he has maybe 92 lvl potential not more IMO.

A high rated CB It's really hard to come by. So unless you don't value good results right now for a bit of an unpredictable future go for it.

Sorry, he came with a last offer. He wants VVD, Salah and J. Gomez. He offers me Coutinho, O. Dembele, N. Pepe, Umtiti, Lenglet and de yong. It's a little tangled for me.

Thanks in advance for your opinions and your time! :)

21 minutes ago, Emy Ionescu said:

Sorry, he came with a last offer. He wants VVD, Salah and J. Gomez. He offers me Coutinho, O. Dembele, N. Pepe, Umtiti, Lenglet and de yong. It's a little tangled for me.

I would take the advice you have been given, and don't do it!

It is likely you will be strengthening his side further for the next few years, that's why he is giving you the option of many of his players for a few of your Liverpool players. 

VVD and Salah are 2 of the best in their position, the future is uncertain for his players right now.

I'm sure there are other players out there to who he has offered you that can be just as good/or close - if you need more players in your squad. 

35 minutes ago, Emy Ionescu said:

Coutinho has reached his peak and is inconsistent for Barcelona

Dembele is good for the future and will probably get a +1 but we don't know if he'll ever go past that

Pepe is someone you should be going after, he has huge potential and is being linked to every big club

Salah still hasn't reached his peak and is already 95

Gomez has been unlucky with injuries but could easily partner Vvd next season.

I don't think this is a good offer, young players are never guaranteed to hit their potential. My suggestion would be to go after Pepe for someone else in your club and don't sell Vvd, Salah & Gomez. Ideally post what you agree on for pepe so we can give you advice :)

3 hours ago, AK_Indian said:

Struggling to find a striker worth punting on for around 15 million. An 89 rated with a good future for rises. Jovic sadly is taken of course. Felix gone too. Any other shouts?

Are any of these guys available, they can play as a striker, are 89-90 rated, under 15 million: P.Alcacer, A.Richarlison, Y.Poulsen, S.Mina and N.Pepe. 

2 hours ago, Emy Ionescu said:

You have a 95 rated forward and VVD who will be 95 soon, ask yourself how many of those players he’s offering in return are going to realistically reach 95, Gomez was absolutely elite before his injury and has a higher ceiling than lenglet if it were me I’d tell him to jog on, 

8 hours ago, KERSPALT! said:

I wonder if Firmino could hit 94 if Liverpool win the CL, or the PL though that's obviously highly unlikely. His stats aren't fantastic but he's one of those players where stats don't tell even half the story. He'd run through a wall for Liverpool. Right now I'd say his chances of a rise are 5/95, would change to maybe 50/50 with a trophy. Thoughts?

actually he doesn't deserve +1, but with a trophy the situation could be different... 

could Joe Gomez deserve +1? he doesn't play a lot from january cause injury. thanks

1 hour ago, Yuasa said:

Sterling / Mane / Robertson yes.
Ederson 80% yes 20% no

! you think once you beat Barca all of these players gonna rise so Ederson deserves to be 93 because Manchester City probably win this season and also may be winning FA Cup! Sadio Mane must stay because 93 is good enough for him. Robertson (one of the best LBs) and Sterling (one of the best PL players) must rise.. Real Madrid and Liverpool are the same!! they cant win their league respectively Premier League and Liga so they only can win Champions League if it happens in the finale! They can't even win respectively Copa del Rey or FA Cup. Barcelona win 1 or 2 trophies every year you talk about Barca but you gonna say Liverpool players gonna rise because of winning Champios League?! Seriously i'm F. shocked. Maybe SM means Short-term Memory.

31 minutes ago, ombarcagunners said:

! you think once you beat Barca all of these players gonna rise so Ederson deserves to be 93 because Manchester City probably win this season and also may be winning FA Cup! Sadio Mane must stay because 93 is good enough for him. Robertson (one of the best LBs) and Sterling (one of the best PL players) must rise.. Real Madrid and Liverpool are the same!! they cant win their league respectively Premier League and Liga so they only can win Champions League if it happens in the finale! They can't even win respectively Copa del Rey or FA Cup. Barcelona win 1 or 2 trophies every year you talk about Barca but you gonna say Liverpool players gonna rise because of winning Champios League?! Seriously i'm F. shocked. Maybe SM means Short-term Memory.

Dude, who the hell cares about FA Cups, League Cups or Copa de la Reina? Premier League is the best and most competitive league in the world, it's not easy to win it. La Liga is too easy, no competitivity at all, that's why Barça doesn't really struggle internally. From time to time Madrid teams manage to challenge a bit but besides that nheee.

22 hours ago, thorgan lesar said:

This edition of the Champions League...

Just incredible

22 hours ago, Cvilhete said:

The best ever!! Feel Super bad for Ajax man those kids deserved better but they had their chance to kill the tie, Spurs v Liverpool final a lot of English fans are hurting right now

Watched worldwide football since the sixties and have said Pele, Super Leeds, 1966 WC and those days were the very best ever. It's a longtime to have this steadfast belief and then have it ruthlessly SMASHED in two Nights of sensational, unbelievable, incredible football.

I have to change my mind and admit now after all these years, this the BEST TIME EVER to be watching football on this Planet. I also thank whoever made it possible at my time of life that I am still here to glory in every minute of those 2 incredible matches on 2 consecutive nights. Thank you to fate or whoever made it possible... SoccaVeryAPPY! 😂

4 hours ago, DiamondCannon said:

Sterling / Mane / Robertson / Ederson due a rise surely?

All really should get a +1, most likely being Sterling, Robertson, Mane then Ederson (in that order). 

I would ignore Ombarcagunners take on this question, it seems he is still upset about the whipping Liverpool gave to Barcelona. :)

He was probably having *** dreams of a treble this season.

With Real Madrid  having a terrible season, it was going swell, up until Liverpool brought Barca down to Earth. 

26 minutes ago, vitor_mfc said:

I said it before and I'm saying again Loftus-Cheek is Chelsea's best midfielder after Kante.

Chelsea’s 3rd best player after Kante and Hazard, period, next season if he can stay fit he’s going to be something else it’s just a shame Hazards off because him and Ruben on that left are so so good