Rahul W's rating predictions

Rahul W

1 hour ago, WeAreBlades98 said:

Modric and mahrez for Thiago Alancantara?

i have mod and mahrez

No, its seems slightly too much for T.Alcantara unless you can risk losing the both of them. 

If you were getting Chiesa/Asensio and T.Alcantara for Modric and Mahrez - thats a more fairer deal. 

18 hours ago, Fernando Chow said:

Moura, Sissoko e Son devem ver pelo menos +1. Fora do BPL, eu acho que Politano, Zapata e Quagliarella vão chegar aos 90 também!

Quagliarela deserves 90, two years in a row being top scorer in the Italian league.  But SM is very resistant to increasing the classification of older players, above 32 years, is very rare.  I thresh for it to level up.

On 10/25/2016 at 12:13 PM, Sir Rahul said:

UKRAINE PREMIER LEAGUE

Shakhtar:

Moraes +1 to 87- yes

Maycon +1 to 87- yes

Bolbat +1 to 83- yes

Khocholava +2 to 85- +3 to 86

Dentinho -1 to 85- -3 to 83

Fernando +7 to 77- +10 to 80

Patrick +1 to 87- nope

Kryvtsov +1 to 86- nope

Matviyenko +2 to 85- nope

Danchenko +2 to 84- nope

Dynamo Kyiv:

Tsygankov +1 to 87- yes

Kedziora +1 to 86- yes

Kadar +1 to 86- yes

Shepelyev +2 to 85- yes

Burda +3 to 83- yes

Harmash -1 to 87- -2 to 86

Mykolenko +5 to 80- +8 to 83

Shaparenko +2 to 82- +3 to 83

Rusyn +2 to 75- +5 to 78

Supriaha +2 to 75- +3 to 76

Buyalskiy +1 to 87- nope

Boyko +1 to 86- nope

Biesedin +1 to 84- nope

ukraine done

On 4/20/2017 at 5:33 PM, Sir Rahul said:

AUSTRIA BUNDESLIGA

RB Salzburg:

Haland +4 to 80- yes

Dabbur +1 to 89

Samassekou +1 to 88

Schlager +2 to 87

Ramalho +1 to 87

Minamino +1 to 87

Junuzovic -1 to 87

Wolf +3 to 86

Ulmer +1 to 86

Stankovic +3 to 85

Pongracic +3 to 85

Gulbrandsen +1 to 85

Onguene +2 to 84

Prevljak +2 to 84

Mwepu +2 to 80

Daka +2 to 80

Szoboszlai +2 to 80

Van der Werff +2 to 75

they are doing austria now. i've only done Salzburg.

13 hours ago, Cvilhete said:

The first time one country has both finalists in the Champions League and Europa League/Uefa Cup. Crazy!

That just shows how good Premier League is atm, the top 6 were all present in the quarterfinals and 4 teams from the top 6 are the finalist of the two European club competitions.

19 hours ago, ombarcagunners said:

! you think once you beat Barca all of these players gonna rise so Ederson deserves to be 93 because Manchester City probably win this season and also may be winning FA Cup! Sadio Mane must stay because 93 is good enough for him. Robertson (one of the best LBs) and Sterling (one of the best PL players) must rise..  Madrid and Liverpool are the same!! they cant win their league respectively Premier League and Liga so they only can win Champions League if it happens in the finale! They can't even win respectively Copa del Rey or FA Cup. Barcelona win 1 or 2 trophies every year you talk about Barca but you gonna say Liverpool players gonna rise because of winning Champios League?! Seriously i'm F. shocked. Maybe SM means Short-term Memory.

What on Earth are you rambling on about?  

Real Madrid can’t win the Champions League, only Liverpool or Tottenham can.  Everyone else has been eliminated.  Likewise, Liverpool could still win the league.

So, to summarise, you shouldn’t be going on about people having short term memory issues when your own ability to recall information exposes you for having the square root of naff all in terms of memory.

1 hour ago, vitor_mfc said:

What do you guys think of Gaya? I know Rahul hasn't got him for a +1 but I would like to hear some opinions on it.

He's an integral part of Valencia and he's a good player, but can he get a 91? don't watch much Valencia.

Following his recent performance against Arsenal; attacking wise he is quite good but defensively he did not play well against Arsenal, for me he was at fault for 2 of the goals Arsenal scored. 

On Lacaza goal he was dispossessed by Auba before Torriera passed it to Lacaza.

On Auba's second goal he didn't come across in time to stop M.Niles from crossing it to Auba at the far post.

I don't watch Valencia myself much but if he were to get a plus +1 that would be his limit for me for now (he is being linked to A.Madrid by the way).

I hope this somewhat helps.

23 horas atrás, Milanista1 disse:

Moussa Sissoko went down to 89 in July / 2018.  In the 2017/2018 season made 47 matches and 2 goals.  This season 2018/2019 made 42 matches and no goal.  Someone commented that he could level up, I really think he deserves 90, but analyzing those numbers, will it be that he will receive + 1 in the next review?

11 minutes ago, Sareum said:

What on Earth are you rambling on about?  

Real Madrid can’t win the Champions League, only Liverpool or Tottenham can.  Everyone else has been eliminated.  Likewise, Liverpool could still win the league.

So, to summarise, you shouldn’t be going on about people having short term memory issues when your own ability to recall information exposes you for having the square root of naff all in terms of memory.

I think he was referring to the last few years Real Madrid have been wining the CL but not La Liga like Barcelona.

He is a funny person. :)

I don't know if you guys have the GOAT Phil Doughty in your teams but he is retiring at the end of the season.

In March 2019 he got a -64 and dropped to a 1! I was hoping that SM would one day raise him to 100, :(but I think due to their possible error they felt right to retire him. He will surely be missed by many fans and Managers.

Can someone tell me a top 5 (except Takefuso Kubo) Asian upcoming talents who are playing in Asia itself ? 

I have already some names like Sayyadmanesh, Keisuke Osako, Kyosuke Tagawa, Hiroki Abe, Daiki Matsuoka, Se-jin Jeon and Jung-In Park, but is there someone who can confirm their talent and give some interesting information about their future ? 

Could be helpful. Thank you. 

30 minutes ago, thorgan lesar said:

Can someone tell me a top 5 (except Takefuso Kubo) Asian upcoming talents who are playing in Asia itself ? 

I have already some names like Sayyadmanesh, Keisuke Osako, Kyosuke Tagawa, Hiroki Abe, Daiki Matsuoka, Se-jin Jeon and Jung-In Park, but is there someone who can confirm their talent and give some interesting information about their future ? 

Could be helpful. Thank you. 

Ritsu Doan (Japanese) is another talent you could add to your top 5 list.

Don't know much of anything about the players you have mentioned, sorry.