Rahul W's rating predictions

Rahul W

6 minutes ago, Milanista1 said:

Ritsu Doan (Japanese) is another talent you could add to your top 5 list.

Don't know much of anything about the players you have mentioned, sorry. 

Doan is playing in The Netherlands... :) 

I'm searching for talents in Asia itself.

I'm going to buy Osako and Tagawa, but I just needs some more opinions. So for the people who lives in Asia, which talent is there ? :) (Sir_Rahul is from India, I believe..) 

I know the qualities of Ante Palaversa, but do you guys see in him a next talent who could break through on the highest level in Europe ? 

I'm in a negotiation with another manager, because I want to sell Ousmane Dembélé for enough money + 1 young player. I don't see a lot of nice talents in his squad (Hajduk Split). So if there is someone who can tell me if Palaversa is good enough to take in the deal or is there another nice talent in Hajduk Split (Bradaric for example) I need to try to take in the deal ? 

1 hour ago, Milanista1 said:

I don't know if you guys have the GOAT Phil Doughty in your teams but he is retiring at the end of the season.

In March 2019 he got a -64 and dropped to a 1! I was hoping that SM would one day raise him to 100, :(but I think due to their possible error they felt right to retire him. He will surely be missed by many fans and Managers.

Ya looks like my fault put a bug ticket in. Was told soccerWiki does the ratings ticket closed not a bug. pure nonsense soccerWiki didn't drop him to one then 12 hours later he's retiring

4 hours ago, vitor_mfc said:

What do you guys think of Gaya? I know Rahul hasn't got him for a +1 but I would like to hear some opinions on it.

He's an integral part of Valencia and he's a good player, but can he get a 91? don't watch much Valencia.

I can tell you Gaya is no Ruben Dias. Ruben Dias > Gaya. Hallelujah

3 hours ago, hesselink said:

Sure for Czech?

SW moved on to them so it's highly likely (and if in the next few days the rest of the competition gets looked at it will get only more likely).

2 hours ago, vitor_mfc said:

Wasn't Czech league do recently? My guess would be the Swiss League

Nope, czechies were reviewed early May last year.

On 5/8/2019 at 7:42 PM, 1000dB said:

I used soccerwiki to get a heads-up for the last dozen or so comps and every time it checked out. Austria's relegation group + half of the championship group have been looked at already (following Ukraine's review). Soon it will be complete and you can check which competition will follow Austria's review.

82 is pretty high for a LASK player. At best a +1 and a fair chance he simply stays @82.

I’ve just read Wolfsburg have bought hopefully a +1 now and then another when they review bundesliga