Rahul W's rating predictions

Rahul W

23 minutes ago, Middle_Finger said:

Cristante or Andre Gomes who is likely to get +1 this coming review? 

I know Rahul's prediction but need another one or two to be sure about it.

Both have a chance but for me Cristante has the better chance say 80% to 40%. Premiership may get a boost tho what with 4 teams in the top finals (I've taken that into account with Gomes 40%). More Forumers opinions would be helpful.... I've bought Cristante and not Gomes.

1 hour ago, Middle_Finger said:

Cristante or Andre Gomes who is likely to get +1 this coming review? 

I know Rahul's prediction but need another one or two to be sure about it.

Cristante could have the possibility, 50/50

He changed position at the beginning of the years from AM(C) to DM(C) and he had several problems with it, because Roma is not the ones of last years, he bad performances, then he did well around december scoring several goal and now he is coming back to have bad performances.

The possibility to rise is due to the cap of the team, and the fact to be a starter, on the other way Roma this year is having several problems, could depend also on the final result in Serie A, where they could finish 6th.

Maybe my prediction is more pessimistic then the others because I know his potential.

For example Kessie has more chance to rise (and also a better potential, if he comes back to Atalanta's performances)

How likely is it,  Carrasco moves soon back to an european team ?

there were rumours in the winter, but i haven´t read anything lately.

Have been offered Carrasco and Zagadou for my unhappy Gnabry,

other offer is 10 millions and Rebic , he doesn´t accept Rebic and Mukiele.

what should i do ?

Thanks for your help.

2 hours ago, Damian said:

what should i do ?

Thanks for your help.

Is Gnabry level 5 ?

4 hours ago, Damian said:

what should i do ?

Thanks for your help.

Normally Carrasco is returning to Europe this summer. He didn't get a transfer because his club is difficult...

17 hours ago, ombarcagunners said:

the best LB or one of the best LB?

Alba is the best LB but on current form A.Robbo is probably the best LB but i'd still take loads of other players in his position over him. That said the LB position is depleting at the top level there are a few who are still world class and many who are just really good.

15 minutes ago, S04 said:

Alba is the best LB but on current form A.Robbo is probably the best LB but i'd still take loads of other players in his position over him. That said the LB position is depleting at the top level there are a few who are still world class and many who are just really good.

Attacking for full backs is becoming much more important than defending these days. Very few are world class defenders. One thing is for sure, Robertson is a great defender, but he's world class going forward IMO

55 minutes ago, S04 said:

You would pick loads of other players in his position over him? 

Please tell me which, like 6 defenders (LBs) would you pick?

You said loads, making it sound like  A.Robertson is not that good. 

26 minutes ago, Milanista1 said:

You would pick loads of other player in his position over him, please tell me which like 5 defenders (LBs) would you pick?

You said loads, making it sound like he is a bad player. 

It doesn't matter which players because I am speaking hypothetically like I was in charge of a club which I am not therefore your going to disagree. Do I think there are players who could do a better job than Robbo yes and no it's difficult because there are variables. There are players who could have possibly helped them to easier victories or players that offer more on a whole (few)

No i do not think he's a bad player that is you interpreting putting words in my mouth he is a great player hence why I said on current form and I mean a 2 year period. 

Also by loads I admit I exaggerated but yes there are others I certainly would pick over him.

1 hour ago, Middle_Finger said:

@zsp2 do you follow Serie B?

If so which young players are worth buying from Brescia and Lecce, except Tonali?

I was looking through Lecce's defence and they are all 30+ years old. 

You must get think of opening a new Italian A and B thread like TMcosta and Thorgan Lesar did?

This year I haven't followed it a lot, but I can give you further informations:

- Brescia has several young, like Cistana, starter and rated 70 in SM, maybe is only a riser, let's see in Serie A; Ndoj, some teams of serie A are interested in him, should be a starter of Brescia; as young Viviani is interesting, isn't playing because there's Tonali in the same position, but I red good stuff. I want to see Morosini in Serie A, after the short experience in Genoa, he has talent, but isn't so interesting in SM optic (24y, 82).

Obviously will be important see who will be in the line-up

- Lecce hasn't interesting players for SM, except Petriccione, who played well and should have space next year.

Let's see who will be the third team.

Thanks for the advice, I'll think on it, for the moment I have just tried to continue a bit the old topic about Serie A, but without a particular interaction, so I stopped to post. 

1 hour ago, S04 said:

It doesn't matter which players because I am speaking hypothetically like I was in charge of a club which I am not therefore your going to disagree. Do I think there are players who could do a better job than Robbo yes and no it's difficult because there are variables. There are players who could have possibly helped them to easier victories or players that offer more on a whole (few)

No i do not think he's a bad player that is you interpreting putting words in my mouth he is a great player hence why I said on current form and I mean a 2 year period. 

Also by loads I admit I exaggerated but yes there are others I certainly would pick over him.

O i see more clearly now. He has only performed at the highest level for 2 years while others like Alba, Sandro and Alaba have done it for longer. 

I didnt mean to put words into your mouth i ws just slightly confused when you said loads - it didn't sound like you rate A.Robertson that much, that's all. 

Thanks for clearing up the confusion for me.