Rahul W's rating predictions

Rahul W

2 hours ago, WeAreBlades98 said:

Can anyone see a rise (+1) for Thiago Alacantara, played a vital role in Bayern’s team this season taking on more of a defensive role than a playmaker?? Thoughts?

I think he has done enough this season to keep his 94. Bayern really need to challenge better in the CL (like reaching a final) for him to have a better chance of rising, or if he does very well with Spain NT he may well get +1 in the future. 

2 hours ago, Damian said:

I will start in an english championship with Newcastle today, i haven´t seen them play for three years.

So a little help is welcome with what players i should keep.

These are Rahuls predictions :

Newcastle:

Almiron +1 to 88

Dubravka +1 to 87

Yedlin +1 to 87

Diame +1 to 87

Ki -1 to 87

Shelvey -1 to 87

Hayden +1 to 86

Dummett +1 to 86

Longstaff +5 to 82

Sterry +2 to 75

Keep Dubravka, Schar & Longstaff, rest I'd swap for other players predicted rises using this thread

OFF Topic: How to report manager, is there any e-mail because, official 'report Multiple Accounts' not working. I always get automatic answer about investigation, and nothing happened. The same is the case with other managers from the league, we are reporting unsuccessfully.

Thanks.

-----------------------------------------

Also, first review from TOP 5 is Germany or France?

1 hour ago, RobboEFC said:

Keep Dubravka, Schar & Longstaff, rest I'd swap for other players predicted rises using this thread

Thanks RobboEFC, i see in other gameworlds  Almiron and Yedlin are often bought by american managers,

but they are not good in the premiership ? 

I think i won´t get much for Diame before his rise as his value is so low, shouldn´t i keep him until his rise ?

His value should go significant up in the next rating change ?

Thanks for more information.

1 hour ago, hesselink said:

OFF Topic: How to report manager, is there any e-mail because, official 'report Multiple Accounts' not working. I always get automatic answer about investigation, and nothing happened. The same is the case with other managers from the league, we are reporting unsuccessfully.

Thanks.

-----------------------------------------

Also, first review from TOP 5 is Germany or France?

I have the same problem is some of my leagues. Blatant cheating of multiple accounts yet nothing happens from reporting. A new user is set up, and magically sells its best players to a rival team. It's very obvious to everyone but SM

4 hours ago, Damian said:

I will start in an english championship with Newcastle today, i haven´t seen them play for three years.

So a little help is welcome with what players i should keep.

These are Rahuls predictions :

Newcastle:

Almiron +1 to 88

Dubravka +1 to 87

Yedlin +1 to 87

Diame +1 to 87

Ki -1 to 87

Shelvey -1 to 87

Hayden +1 to 86

Dummett +1 to 86

Longstaff +5 to 82

Sterry +2 to 75

I would keep the first four , sell shelvey and Ki and don´t know about Hayden ,Dummett, Sterry, i might get better players in swaps now ?

Keeping Longstaff seems to make sense as the rise is big.

But i really have no idea if i should keep the rest of the players that stay the same,

Which player is good ?

Ayoze Perez scores , but i don´t know if i get a better player for 5 millions value in a swap  deal ?

i was able to recall many young  loan players, is there a hidden gem among them ?

Many thanks for your help.

Players of Newcastle you could also keep are J.Lascelles and F.Schar. 

NC youth players you should keep for now are: Rolando Aarons, Sammy Ameobi, Yannick Toure, and Sean Longstaff. 

Which other good players are available to you in your GW?  As in CBs, DMs and FWDs?

37 minutes ago, Milanista1 said:

Players of Newcastle you could also keep are J.Lascelles and F.Schar. 

NC youth players you should keep for now are: Rolando Aarons, Sammy Ameobi, Yannick Toure, and Sean Longstaff. 

Which other good players are available to you in your GW?  As in CBs, DMs and FWDs?

Thanks Milanista, i might keep these players,

Available is everybody outside the English Leagues as the EC-gameworld starts this evening or tomorrow if it isn´t full today.

So i need many players to swap in the starting bidding war, but i didn´t want to give away the talented youth of newcastle.

3 hours ago, WeAreBlades98 said:

Can anyone see a rise (+1) for Thiago Alacantara, played a vital role in Bayern’s team this season taking on more of a defensive role than a playmaker?? Thoughts?

Lucky to keep his 94 nevermind rise. Bayern are.bot the force they were in years gone by. BVB pushing them all the way, an early exit from the CL and an aging squad. 

1 hour ago, Damian said:

Thanks RobboEFC, i see in other gameworlds  Almiron and Yedlin are often bought by american managers,

but they are not good in the premiership ? 

I think i won´t get much for Diame before his rise as his value is so low, shouldn´t i keep him until his rise ?

His value should go significant up in the next rating change ?

Thanks for more information.

When playing SM managing a team you don't support you always want to think about what team you can build instantly that'll push you to not only stay in the league but grow till you're squad values equal to the bigger sides. While players like yedlin, Almiron, etc could all get rises there's plenty of players out there with more room to grow. I don't know anything about Newcastles youth players so I'd take the time to research each one you have if I was you.

My advice is out of the first teamers keep the 2 I mentioned and look to upgrade the rest, including Lascelles who is overrated. Work out your budget and look on this thread for players in your price range :)

57 minutes ago, Damian said:

Thanks Milanista, i might keep these players,

Available is everybody outside the English Leagues as the EC-gameworld starts this evening or tomorrow if it isn´t full today.

So i need many players to swap in the starting bidding war, but i didn´t want to give away the talented youth of newcastle.

Everyone outside the PL is available.

Depending on your budget try to get this lot using swap deals/selling your players: FDJ, De Ligt, Akanji, J.Felix, N.Pepe, J.Sancho, K.Harvetz, and L.Jovic. 

Yannick Toure has probably not had first team game time - thats why he has not been added. Sammy Ameobi was mentioned with the other youths of what i was reading but maybe someone made a mistake there.

I think last year they done the relegated teams together with the promoted teams, and after that the table from bottom to top.

But they missed the teams that where in promotion play-offs. As the summer ratings were early and that wasn´t decided yet.

I think in Italy was a delay in play-offs for some legal appeal about  something i don´t remember, and one promoted team didn´t get rating changes. But i am old and not good in memory, maybe that was a year earlier.

7 minutes ago, Damian said:

I think last year they done the relegated teams together with the promoted teams, and after that the table from bottom to top.

But they missed the teams that where in promotion play-offs. As the summer ratings were early and that wasn´t decided yet.

I think in Italy was a delay in play-offs for some legal appeal about  something i don´t remember, and one promoted team didn´t get rating changes. But i am old and not good in memory, maybe that was a year earlier.

You have a good memory, last year FIGC gave a penalization to Bari at the end of Serie B, and playoff started later, and in the last match Palermo lost against Frosinone and asked to win by forfait (without have a solid position).

With all that mess in the league could happen that SM missed a team

1 hour ago, Kev said:

What are people's views on Seri (Fulham) - will he hang on to his 89? Any news of a possible move in the summer?

He's 90 now. I'd be very surprised if he held 90, maybe an early move in the window to a decent team can save him. Big fall for him in the last 12-18 months, from a possible move to Barca to a relegated Fulham... Back to a decent French team would be my guess, maybe Lyon or Lille with both due to lose players, maybe Monaco who need a big overhaul

4 minutes ago, KERSPALT! said:

He's 90 now. I'd be very surprised if he held 90, maybe an early move in the window to a decent team can save him. Big fall for him in the last 12-18 months, from a possible move to Barca to a relegated Fulham... Back to a decent French team would be my guess, maybe Lyon or Lille with both due to lose players, maybe Monaco who need a big overhaul

He is 90 now, yeah. My mistake. Hopefully he can get that move, may need to buy him to plug a gap in one of my teams...