Rahul W's rating predictions

Rahul W

2 hours ago, Milanista1 said:

Yes Mr Serie A you are correct Piatek is starving of decent service, without it he can not perform at his best as he is not that good at creating chances himself, he isn't that kind of player.

I really hope he is helped out more by those behind him next season!

Anyhow I was reading that AC Milan are after Castagne for 20M, is he any good, better than Conti?, If he is you can have Conti back. :)

You can keep Conti, he is an asshole, he told to Atalanta, after 14 years in the team that he want to be sold or he would refuse to take part to to the pre-season training! To the team that took him when he was a child, and made him a football player, all after only an year of Serie A. He thought he was too good for us. I prefer a worst player but is a MAN than him. 

Castagne is good, he can plays in several position and he wants to play and show his value, he won't leave for 20M, Atalanta don't need cash, in june will have 60 M from previous deals (Kessie, Cristante, Petagna) ;)

I would take back Caldara, with pleasure 😁

47 minutes ago, zsp2 said:

You can keep Conti, he is an asshole, he told to Atalanta, after 14 years in the team that he want to be sold or he would refuse to take part to to the pre-season training! To the team that took him when he was a child, and made him a football player, all after only an year of Serie A. He thought he was too good for us. I prefer a worst player but is a MAN than him. 

Castagne is good, he can plays in several position and he wants to play and show his value, he won't leave for 20M, Atalanta don't need cash, in june will have 60 M from previous deals (Kessie, Cristante, Petagna) ;)

I would take back Caldara, with pleasure 😁

Ahh i see, i didn't follow the Conti transfer saga before he left for Milan like I followed the others. Maybe when Caldara recovers and shares his talent with AC Milan then we will loan to you when he is 35. ;) :)

42 minutes ago, Milanista1 said:

Ahh i see, i didn't follow the Conti transfer saga before he left for Milan like I followed the others. Maybe when Caldara recovers and shares his talent with AC Milan then we will loan to you when he is 35. ;) :)

Luckily Milan took him for 24M+Pessina

Anyway Conti will do better next season, he has to play more, there isn't the possibility in a team that want to reach his goal, furthermore he did the best performances in a 3-4-2-1 ;) he is not as bad as you saw this year

10 hours ago, D_Stefanov53 said:

Hi guys .. I am going to sell L.Pellegrini , can you reccomend something in his position (around 20 - 25M.)

What do you think about Maitland-NIles and Schick ? shoud i keep or sell ? 

Any of these guys, if they are available to you; Torriera, Rodri, Ndombele, Y.Tielmans, B.Fernandes or Kessie. 

I would keep M. Niles as a riser, if nothing else (has impressed in the last few games i have seen him play). 

Schick - Once touted as the next Zlatan. He went to Roma in order to try and replace M.Salah, having made a name for himself at Samp scoring 11 Goals in 14 games for them.

Unfortunately he is a showdow of the player he was at Samp with only 4 goals in 23 for Roma, he has been having issues with his confidence (i read he had to see a doctor for it to). Sell, sell, sell. :)

38 minutes ago, Cvilhete said:

i hope not I've just wasted my last but of money on this patson daka kid expecting a rise 

27 minutes ago, olivier 1 said:

They skip the Strikers till the next Day. It was the same with the belgian review (trossard, samatta)

Painful. Why instead of completing the league they did so many random players is confusing. 

2 hours ago, Middle_Finger said:

Not sure about fair but I would take Kimmich easily. As good as Gomez can be he will not surpass Kimmich in SM rating for a while.

Yep...Kimmich easy

2 hours ago, Cvilhete said:

when you say just did, do you mean its already been reviewed or changes made on soccerwiki so its next?

Information is that Czech Republic is next....check my thread (im a legend now hehehehe).

Ciuzz is always correct :)

1 hour ago, Cvilhete said:

i hope not I've just wasted my last but of money on this patson daka kid expecting a rise 

2 hours ago, Middle_Finger said:

So that's Salzburg done? No rise for Prevaljk and Dabbur (he might get it with Sevilla though).

48 minutes ago, Middle_Finger said:

Painful. Why instead of completing the league they did so many random players is confusing. 

At least Patson Daka missing....

3 hours ago, Emy Ionescu said:

Hm, now he wants TTA for Kimmich...the problem is i like both very much...but i think i will keep TTA.

Kimmich is still quite young as well so u will be stable with him. Right now in SM terms Kimmich is the better player, so go for him. 

Edited by Milanista1
Made an error