Rahul W's rating predictions

6 hours ago, Ahmed said:

Anybody thinks Aguero deserves a rise to 96? 30 goals this season in total for Man City with 1 game left before their season ends. Aguero has scored important goals for City, which to me, deserves some credit after winning the league by just 1 point. He scored in the 1-0 wins over West Ham & Burnley - and hatricks vs Arsenal & Chelsea. I feel he is on the same level as Suarez and Lewandowski. He's Man City's 2nd best player after Sterling (Whoscored.com) and was in the EPL team of the season.

The same applies for Fernadinho who deserves a rise to 93. He's been instrumental this season - just like the previous one, in the EPL team of the season, Man City's 3rd best player after Aguero (Whoscored.com) and was in the EPL team of the season.

I agree they totally deserve it but then again SM tends to overlook rises for old players so that won't happen, the same point could have been made for Quagliarella.

• Replies 33.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kieran_S91

• Soccahappy

• Milanista1

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

3 hours ago, Vib said:

I agree they totally deserve it but then again SM tends to overlook rises for old players so that won't happen, the same point could have been made for Quagliarella.

I agree would be a shame if Quagliarella doesn't rise, he is 36 i know, but he scored 26 goals (8 on penalty kick) and gave 7 assist, he came back to the national team and he should be the Serie A top scorer

3 hours ago, Vib said:

I'm Bayern in a recently started GW. Man City are ready to give me Sterling for Muller+Robben+7.5 million, the cash would have been otherwise used on some youth player. If I make this deal Sterling replaces Muller directly in my starting lineup but it would weaken my bench as Robben is my super sub.. but I still have Alli,Asensio,Rodri on the bench(did lots of swaps losing Gnabry,Coman,Tolisso etc..)

I would do it, Sterling should rise, instead Muller isn't performing like 4-5 years ago, is 5 years older. Robben can only drop, he will leave Bayern Munchen. And 7,5M isn't a lot.

6 hours ago, Vib said:

We should give credit where credit's due. I don't think age should be a reason not to increase a rating.
Aguero, Fernandinho and Quagliarella all deserve an increase. 
But I understand what you mean, SM can be unpredictable sometimes. 
Same for Modric who didn't get a +1 after having an amazing season with Real Madrid and Croatia in the WC.

16 hours ago, vitor_mfc said:

Maybe Switzerland to follow? it's long overdue and is normally reviewed this time of the year.

That could be but so far no heads-up from SW. Another poster expected the big 5 review to start soon and so do I. Preferably the PL gets reviewed last (after the CL/EL finals). Switzerland could have to wait until after the big 5.

Check SW tomorrow or the day after to find out which competition will be reviewed after the Czech one.