Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

1 hour ago, Milanista1 said:

I don't know if you guys have the GOAT Phil Doughty in your teams but he is retiring at the end of the season.

In March 2019 he got a -64 and dropped to a 1! I was hoping that SM would one day raise him to 100, :(but I think due to their possible error they felt right to retire him. He will surely be missed by many fans and Managers.

Ya looks like my fault put a bug ticket in. Was told soccerWiki does the ratings ticket closed not a bug. pure nonsense soccerWiki didn't drop him to one then 12 hours later he's retiring

1 hour ago, thorgan lesar said:

Another question: who is available ?

1 hour ago, errrrerrre said:

almost everyone

If Robertson is available go for him! If not go for either L.Hernandez, F.Mendy, B.Mendy or Chillwell (in that order).

4 hours ago, vitor_mfc said:

What do you guys think of Gaya? I know Rahul hasn't got him for a +1 but I would like to hear some opinions on it.

He's an integral part of Valencia and he's a good player, but can he get a 91? don't watch much Valencia.

I can tell you Gaya is no Ruben Dias. Ruben Dias > Gaya. Hallelujah

3 hours ago, hesselink said:

Sure for Czech?

SW moved on to them so it's highly likely (and if in the next few days the rest of the competition gets looked at it will get only more likely).

2 hours ago, vitor_mfc said:

Wasn't Czech league do recently? My guess would be the Swiss League

Nope, czechies were reviewed early May last year.

On 5/8/2019 at 7:42 PM, 1000dB said:

I used soccerwiki to get a heads-up for the last dozen or so comps and every time it checked out. Austria's relegation group + half of the championship group have been looked at already (following Ukraine's review). Soon it will be complete and you can check which competition will follow Austria's review.

82 is pretty high for a LASK player. At best a +1 and a fair chance he simply stays @82.

I’ve just read Wolfsburg have bought hopefully a +1 now and then another when they review bundesliga 

23 minutes ago, Middle_Finger said:

Cristante or Andre Gomes who is likely to get +1 this coming review? 

I know Rahul's prediction but need another one or two to be sure about it.

Both have a chance but for me Cristante has the better chance say 80% to 40%. Premiership may get a boost tho what with 4 teams in the top finals (I've taken that into account with Gomes 40%). More Forumers opinions would be helpful.... I've bought Cristante and not Gomes.

1 hour ago, Middle_Finger said:

Cristante or Andre Gomes who is likely to get +1 this coming review? 

I know Rahul's prediction but need another one or two to be sure about it.

Cristante could have the possibility, 50/50

He changed position at the beginning of the years from AM(C) to DM(C) and he had several problems with it, because Roma is not the ones of last years, he bad performances, then he did well around december scoring several goal and now he is coming back to have bad performances.

The possibility to rise is due to the cap of the team, and the fact to be a starter, on the other way Roma this year is having several problems, could depend also on the final result in Serie A, where they could finish 6th.

Maybe my prediction is more pessimistic then the others because I know his potential.

For example Kessie has more chance to rise (and also a better potential, if he comes back to Atalanta's performances)

How likely is it,  Carrasco moves soon back to an european team ?

there were rumours in the winter, but i haven´t read anything lately.

Have been offered Carrasco and Zagadou for my unhappy Gnabry,

other offer is 10 millions and Rebic , he doesn´t accept Rebic and Mukiele.

what should i do ?

Thanks for your help.

2 hours ago, Damian said:

How likely is it,  Carrasco moves soon back to an european team ?

there were rumours in the winter, but i haven´t read anything lately.

Have been offered Carrasco and Zagadou for my unhappy Gnabry,

other offer is 10 millions and Rebic , he doesn´t accept Rebic and Mukiele.

what should i do ?

Thanks for your help.

Is Gnabry level 5 ?