Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

57 minutes ago, thorgan lesar said:

Is Gnabry level 5 ?

gnabry is level 4 since three days, so i don´t have to accept  every offer, i think i have 3 and a half week  weeks time until level 5 ????

4 hours ago, Damian said:

How likely is it,  Carrasco moves soon back to an european team ?

there were rumours in the winter, but i haven´t read anything lately.

Have been offered Carrasco and Zagadou for my unhappy Gnabry,

other offer is 10 millions and Rebic , he doesn´t accept Rebic and Mukiele.

what should i do ?

Thanks for your help.

Normally Carrasco is returning to Europe this summer. He didn't get a transfer because his club is difficult...

@zsp2 do you follow Serie B?

If so which young players are worth buying from Brescia and Lecce, except Tonali?

I was looking through Lecce's defence and they are all 30+ years old. 

You must get think of opening a new Italian A and B thread like TMcosta and Thorgan Lesar did?

17 hours ago, ombarcagunners said:

the best LB or one of the best LB?

Alba is the best LB but on current form A.Robbo is probably the best LB but i'd still take loads of other players in his position over him. That said the LB position is depleting at the top level there are a few who are still world class and many who are just really good.

15 minutes ago, S04 said:

Alba is the best LB but on current form A.Robbo is probably the best LB but i'd still take loads of other players in his position over him. That said the LB position is depleting at the top level there are a few who are still world class and many who are just really good.

Attacking for full backs is becoming much more important than defending these days. Very few are world class defenders. One thing is for sure, Robertson is a great defender, but he's world class going forward IMO

55 minutes ago, S04 said:

You would pick loads of other players in his position over him? 

Please tell me which, like 6 defenders (LBs) would you pick?

You said loads, making it sound like  A.Robertson is not that good. 

26 minutes ago, Milanista1 said:

You would pick loads of other player in his position over him, please tell me which like 5 defenders (LBs) would you pick?

You said loads, making it sound like he is a bad player. 

It doesn't matter which players because I am speaking hypothetically like I was in charge of a club which I am not therefore your going to disagree. Do I think there are players who could do a better job than Robbo yes and no it's difficult because there are variables. There are players who could have possibly helped them to easier victories or players that offer more on a whole (few)

No i do not think he's a bad player that is you interpreting putting words in my mouth he is a great player hence why I said on current form and I mean a 2 year period. 

Also by loads I admit I exaggerated but yes there are others I certainly would pick over him.

1 hour ago, Middle_Finger said:

@zsp2 do you follow Serie B?

If so which young players are worth buying from Brescia and Lecce, except Tonali?

I was looking through Lecce's defence and they are all 30+ years old. 

You must get think of opening a new Italian A and B thread like TMcosta and Thorgan Lesar did?

This year I haven't followed it a lot, but I can give you further informations:

- Brescia has several young, like Cistana, starter and rated 70 in SM, maybe is only a riser, let's see in Serie A; Ndoj, some teams of serie A are interested in him, should be a starter of Brescia; as young Viviani is interesting, isn't playing because there's Tonali in the same position, but I red good stuff. I want to see Morosini in Serie A, after the short experience in Genoa, he has talent, but isn't so interesting in SM optic (24y, 82).

Obviously will be important see who will be in the line-up

- Lecce hasn't interesting players for SM, except Petriccione, who played well and should have space next year.

Let's see who will be the third team.

Thanks for the advice, I'll think on it, for the moment I have just tried to continue a bit the old topic about Serie A, but without a particular interaction, so I stopped to post. 

1 hour ago, S04 said:

It doesn't matter which players because I am speaking hypothetically like I was in charge of a club which I am not therefore your going to disagree. Do I think there are players who could do a better job than Robbo yes and no it's difficult because there are variables. There are players who could have possibly helped them to easier victories or players that offer more on a whole (few)

No i do not think he's a bad player that is you interpreting putting words in my mouth he is a great player hence why I said on current form and I mean a 2 year period. 

Also by loads I admit I exaggerated but yes there are others I certainly would pick over him.

O i see more clearly now. He has only performed at the highest level for 2 years while others like Alba, Sandro and Alaba have done it for longer. 

I didnt mean to put words into your mouth i ws just slightly confused when you said loads - it didn't sound like you rate A.Robertson that much, that's all. 

Thanks for clearing up the confusion for me. 

2 hours ago, errrrerrre said:

Is there any LB player who will rise in next two months? Maximal 20 milions

Digne 1st choice then Chilwell. Both have a high chance at a +1 but digne has the highest chance of an upgrade past that long term

1 hour ago, errrrerrre said:

I need someone who will rise to 91 or 92..

Sergi Roberto or Robertson then. If Robertson is available he's by far the best investment. Could easily be 93 in a few years. Roberto is 90/10 to get 92

9 hours ago, zsp2 said:

This year I haven't followed it a lot, but I can give you further informations:

- Brescia has several young, like Cistana, starter and rated 70 in SM, maybe is only a riser, let's see in Serie A; Ndoj, some teams of serie A are interested in him, should be a starter of Brescia; as young Viviani is interesting, isn't playing because there's Tonali in the same position, but I red good stuff. I want to see Morosini in Serie A, after the short experience in Genoa, he has talent, but isn't so interesting in SM optic (24y, 82).

Obviously will be important see who will be in the line-up

- Lecce hasn't interesting players for SM, except Petriccione, who played well and should have space next year.

Let's see who will be the third team.

Thanks for the advice, I'll think on it, for the moment I have just tried to continue a bit the old topic about Serie A, but without a particular interaction, so I stopped to post. 

Thanks for the information (I ran out of reactions for the day). 

Can you tell me which clubs are showing interest in Ndoj? He is worth 1m which is quite steep.

This question is for everybody. Will the promoted clubs get reviewed with the division 1 teams in their respective leagues?

9 hours ago, Eneko01 said:

1. If you prefer a more box to box midfielder to an AM then Saul Niguez (92).  S.Niguez has also performed much better than D.Alli for his club this season.

2. Laporte by a country mile, the few times i have watched PSG this season Kehrer he has played poorly, for example against Man-United.