Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

10 hours ago, Middle_Finger said:

Thanks for the information (I ran out of reactions for the day). 

Can you tell me which clubs are showing interest in Ndoj? He is worth 1m which is quite steep.

This question is for everybody. Will the promoted clubs get reviewed with the division 1 teams in their respective leagues?

I'm not an expert of Brescia, they were our biggest rivals, anyway Sampdoria, Cagliari and Bologna are interested in him. Would be interesting in SM optic if he stays in Brescia or goes to Cagliari, otherwise I'm not sure if he will be a starter.

I wait for others opinion about the review of the promoted club.

18 minutes ago, DAVIDGLANCY11 said:

Probably. He hasn’t done very well between Milan/Chelsea. 

Jorginho or Lorenzo Pellegrini?

Jorghino, this season was an important player for Chelsea, i know also L. Pellegrini is good and a young player. If you want a player for first 11, take Jorghino....but for the future, take L. Pellegrini. ;)

should i sell Militão to buy de ligt? 

Em 09/05/2019 às 12:11, Milanista1 disse:

A aceitação você pode?

O jogo que você está procurando tem feito nos próximos anos, e é por isso que está dando uma chance a alguns jogadores por alguns de seus jogadores do Liverpool. 

VVD e Salah são 2 dos melhores em sua posição, o futuro é para seus próprios filhos agora.

<br> <br> <br> <br> <br> <br> <br> <br> <br> [pt] <br> <br> <Início da página | br> <br> <br> <br> Transportes <br> <br> e projectos <br> <br> <br> <br> <br> <br> <br> <br> O que é isso? 

Coutinho, dembele, umtiti ... Não

Should i sell Militão to buy De ligt? 

My eleven: szcesny, carvajal, vvd, godin, chielini; rakitic, matuidi, mandzukic, aguero, mbappe and messi; 

Substitute team: TAA, lenglet, Militão, criscito, Monreal; ruben neves, wijnaldum, stuani, João felix, milik, jadon sancho, giroud, quagliarela. 

robertson is available for the same price as "de ligt" ... cruel question. I already have three left-backs, but they are all older and not worth much money, even selling them I could not bring Robertson. If i sell Militão and buy robertson, will stay with 4 left backs, staying only witg TAA and carvajal to the right back. 

I will start in an english championship with Newcastle today, i haven´t seen them play for three years.

So a little help is welcome with what players i should keep.

These are Rahuls predictions :

Newcastle:

Almiron +1 to 88

Dubravka +1 to 87

Yedlin +1 to 87

Diame +1 to 87

Ki -1 to 87

Shelvey -1 to 87

Hayden +1 to 86

Dummett +1 to 86

Longstaff +5 to 82

Sterry +2 to 75

I would keep the first four , sell shelvey and Ki and don´t know about Hayden ,Dummett, Sterry, i might get better players in swaps now ?

Keeping Longstaff seems to make sense as the rise is big.

But i really have no idea if i should keep the rest of the players that stay the same,

Which player is good ?

Ayoze Perez scores , but i don´t know if i get a better player for 5 millions value in a swap  deal ?

i was able to recall many young  loan players, is there a hidden gem among them ?

Many thanks for your help.

5 hours ago, Middle_Finger said:

Kevin BONIFAZI or LYANCO?

I would go with Kevin Bonifazi.

Both are on loan from Torino, but the first should come back to Torino, with chances to be a starter (he will be in competition with Djedje and Moretti), after the great season Fiorentina want him, "la viola" need a DC. 

Lyanco did well half a season, Torino want him back aswell, but I see him less ready, because he does mistakes, he feel too confidence and doesn't check well enough the situation. He has great potentiality, but I think Bonifazi is more ready. Maybe Lyanco could do an year more to Bologna (my assumption)

I'm speaking about mid-term, is too early for long term because I see both with similar potentiality. 

But I would choose anyway the italian, for the explaination I gave for the mid term.

5 hours ago, DAVIDGLANCY11 said:

Probably. He hasn’t done very well between Milan/Chelsea. 

Jorginho or Lorenzo Pellegrini?

4 hours ago, Emy Ionescu said:

Jorghino, this season was an important player for Chelsea, i know also L. Pellegrini is good and a young player. If you want a player for first 11, take Jorghino....but for the future, take L. Pellegrini. ;)

For the short term Jorginho, for the long depends I don't know.

Pellegrini is a good midfielder, he improved this season, with his "mentor" Di Francesco, but he is having more problems with Ranieri, he needs to do more for have a chance to rise, I can't see him at 92 anytime soon.

This year he had 3 muscolar problems (the last ones yesterday), a lot for a season, frequent injury is a problem of Roma (lack of preparation?), but he had the same problem in 2016/17 in Sassuolo, it seems he is prone to muscolar inuries.

In long term I see Barella with a brighter future (but he needs to move from Cagliari), obviously with young players depends a lot on where they are going to play.

2 hours ago, Edson Lisboa said:

should i sell Militão to buy de ligt? 

Coutinho, dembele, umtiti ... Não

Yes sell Militao to buy De ligt before someone else snaps him up! 

Keep VVD and Salah as we have said before, the 3 Barca players you have mentioned have not had a good season by their talent, especially Coutinho, the other two are troubled by constant injuries. 

2 hours ago, WeAreBlades98 said:

Can anyone see a rise (+1) for Thiago Alacantara, played a vital role in Bayern’s team this season taking on more of a defensive role than a playmaker?? Thoughts?

I think he has done enough this season to keep his 94. Bayern really need to challenge better in the CL (like reaching a final) for him to have a better chance of rising, or if he does very well with Spain NT he may well get +1 in the future. 

2 hours ago, Damian said:

I will start in an english championship with Newcastle today, i haven´t seen them play for three years.

Newcastle:

Almiron +1 to 88

Dubravka +1 to 87

Yedlin +1 to 87

Diame +1 to 87

Ki -1 to 87

Shelvey -1 to 87

Hayden +1 to 86

Dummett +1 to 86

Longstaff +5 to 82

Sterry +2 to 75

Keep Dubravka, Schar & Longstaff, rest I'd swap for other players predicted rises using this thread

OFF Topic: How to report manager, is there any e-mail because, official 'report Multiple Accounts' not working. I always get automatic answer about investigation, and nothing happened. The same is the case with other managers from the league, we are reporting unsuccessfully.

Thanks.

-----------------------------------------

Also, first review from TOP 5 is Germany or France?

1 hour ago, RobboEFC said:

Keep Dubravka, Schar & Longstaff, rest I'd swap for other players predicted rises using this thread

Thanks RobboEFC, i see in other gameworlds  Almiron and Yedlin are often bought by american managers,

but they are not good in the premiership ? 

I think i won´t get much for Diame before his rise as his value is so low, shouldn´t i keep him until his rise ?

His value should go significant up in the next rating change ?

Thanks for more information.

1 hour ago, hesselink said:

OFF Topic: How to report manager, is there any e-mail because, official 'report Multiple Accounts' not working. I always get automatic answer about investigation, and nothing happened. The same is the case with other managers from the league, we are reporting unsuccessfully.

Thanks.

-----------------------------------------

Also, first review from TOP 5 is Germany or France?

I have the same problem is some of my leagues. Blatant cheating of multiple accounts yet nothing happens from reporting. A new user is set up, and magically sells its best players to a rival team. It's very obvious to everyone but SM

4 hours ago, Damian said:

Newcastle:

Almiron +1 to 88

Dubravka +1 to 87

Yedlin +1 to 87

Diame +1 to 87

Ki -1 to 87

Shelvey -1 to 87

Hayden +1 to 86

Dummett +1 to 86

Longstaff +5 to 82

Sterry +2 to 75

I would keep the first four , sell shelvey and Ki and don´t know about Hayden ,Dummett, Sterry, i might get better players in swaps now ?

Keeping Longstaff seems to make sense as the rise is big.

But i really have no idea if i should keep the rest of the players that stay the same,

Which player is good ?

Ayoze Perez scores , but i don´t know if i get a better player for 5 millions value in a swap  deal ?

i was able to recall many young  loan players, is there a hidden gem among them ?

Many thanks for your help.

Players of Newcastle you could also keep are J.Lascelles and F.Schar. 

NC youth players you should keep for now are: Rolando Aarons, Sammy Ameobi, Yannick Toure, and Sean Longstaff. 

Which other good players are available to you in your GW?  As in CBs, DMs and FWDs?

37 minutes ago, Milanista1 said:

Players of Newcastle you could also keep are J.Lascelles and F.Schar. 

NC youth players you should keep for now are: Rolando Aarons, Sammy Ameobi, Yannick Toure, and Sean Longstaff. 

Which other good players are available to you in your GW?  As in CBs, DMs and FWDs?

Thanks Milanista, i might keep these players,

Available is everybody outside the English Leagues as the EC-gameworld starts this evening or tomorrow if it isn´t full today.

So i need many players to swap in the starting bidding war, but i didn´t want to give away the talented youth of newcastle.

Milanista , i have Aarons and Longstaff, but Sammy Ameobi is 27 years old and playing for Bolton, i can´t find any Yannick Toure.

Not in my newcastle squad and not in the database.

3 hours ago, WeAreBlades98 said:

Can anyone see a rise (+1) for Thiago Alacantara, played a vital role in Bayern’s team this season taking on more of a defensive role than a playmaker?? Thoughts?

Lucky to keep his 94 nevermind rise. Bayern are.bot the force they were in years gone by. BVB pushing them all the way, an early exit from the CL and an aging squad. 

4 minutes ago, KERSPALT! said:

Lucky to keep his 94 nevermind rise. Bayern are.bot the force they were in years gone by. BVB pushing them all the way, an early exit from the CL and an aging squad. 

All about to change next season as Bayern are on the rebuild!

1 hour ago, Damian said:

Thanks RobboEFC, i see in other gameworlds  Almiron and Yedlin are often bought by american managers,

but they are not good in the premiership ? 

I think i won´t get much for Diame before his rise as his value is so low, shouldn´t i keep him until his rise ?

His value should go significant up in the next rating change ?

Thanks for more information.

When playing SM managing a team you don't support you always want to think about what team you can build instantly that'll push you to not only stay in the league but grow till you're squad values equal to the bigger sides. While players like yedlin, Almiron, etc could all get rises there's plenty of players out there with more room to grow. I don't know anything about Newcastles youth players so I'd take the time to research each one you have if I was you.

My advice is out of the first teamers keep the 2 I mentioned and look to upgrade the rest, including Lascelles who is overrated. Work out your budget and look on this thread for players in your price range :)