Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

57 minutes ago, Damian said:

Thanks Milanista, i might keep these players,

Available is everybody outside the English Leagues as the EC-gameworld starts this evening or tomorrow if it isn´t full today.

So i need many players to swap in the starting bidding war, but i didn´t want to give away the talented youth of newcastle.

Everyone outside the PL is available.

Depending on your budget try to get this lot using swap deals/selling your players: FDJ, De Ligt, Akanji, J.Felix, N.Pepe, J.Sancho, K.Harvetz, and L.Jovic. 

Yannick Toure has probably not had first team game time - thats why he has not been added. Sammy Ameobi was mentioned with the other youths of what i was reading but maybe someone made a mistake there.

38 minutes ago, Damian said:

Milanista , i have Aarons and Longstaff, but Sammy Ameobi is 27 years old and playing for Bolton, i can´t find any Yannick Toure.

Not in my newcastle squad and not in the database.

I have answered above. :)

I don't think Middle_Fingers question at the top of the previous page was answered (i don't know the answer myself)

This question is for everybody. Will the promoted clubs get reviewed with the division 1 teams in their respective leagues?

I think last year they done the relegated teams together with the promoted teams, and after that the table from bottom to top.

But they missed the teams that where in promotion play-offs. As the summer ratings were early and that wasn´t decided yet.

I think in Italy was a delay in play-offs for some legal appeal about  something i don´t remember, and one promoted team didn´t get rating changes. But i am old and not good in memory, maybe that was a year earlier.

7 minutes ago, Damian said:

I think last year they done the relegated teams together with the promoted teams, and after that the table from bottom to top.

But they missed the teams that where in promotion play-offs. As the summer ratings were early and that wasn´t decided yet.

I think in Italy was a delay in play-offs for some legal appeal about  something i don´t remember, and one promoted team didn´t get rating changes. But i am old and not good in memory, maybe that was a year earlier.

You have a good memory, last year FIGC gave a penalization to Bari at the end of Serie B, and playoff started later, and in the last match Palermo lost against Frosinone and asked to win by forfait (without have a solid position).

With all that mess in the league could happen that SM missed a team

1 hour ago, Kev said:

What are people's views on Seri (Fulham) - will he hang on to his 89? Any news of a possible move in the summer?

He's 90 now. I'd be very surprised if he held 90, maybe an early move in the window to a decent team can save him. Big fall for him in the last 12-18 months, from a possible move to Barca to a relegated Fulham... Back to a decent French team would be my guess, maybe Lyon or Lille with both due to lose players, maybe Monaco who need a big overhaul

4 minutes ago, KERSPALT! said:

He's 90 now. I'd be very surprised if he held 90, maybe an early move in the window to a decent team can save him. Big fall for him in the last 12-18 months, from a possible move to Barca to a relegated Fulham... Back to a decent French team would be my guess, maybe Lyon or Lille with both due to lose players, maybe Monaco who need a big overhaul

He is 90 now, yeah. My mistake. Hopefully he can get that move, may need to buy him to plug a gap in one of my teams...

1 hour ago, Pip said:

Laporte (91) + Foden (82) 

for

Van Dijk (93)

Thoughts? 

If you get VVD, then go....that offer is too good to be true.

I had an offer for VVD: Umtiti + Lenglet +de yong and i rejected. VVD at this moment is the best defender in the world :)

1 hour ago, WeAreBlades98 said:

VVD, if the my win champs Leauge I think he has an outside chance of +2

Lol, he won't get from 90 to 95 in 12 months time. He was underrated, sure he was, that's why he got from 90 to 93 in less than a year, but he hasn't been playing with the big boys that long or win anything for that matter that warrants him a +2 to 95. He'll probably get to 94 if he wins or loses but 95 is out of the question.

11 hours ago, RobboEFC said:

J.Moutinho done enough to get a plus 1 to 92? Or if not could someone list central midfielders 90-91 rated who could get a rise

Moutinho is never going to have his 92 back, especially not at Wolves.

Wijnaldum and Rodri for sure. Brand, Sigurdsson, Torreira, Emre Can, Fabinho might get it if SM is inclined to do so.

52 minutes ago, vitor_mfc said:

Lol, he won't get from 90 to 95 in 12 months time. He was underrated, sure he was, that's why he got from 90 to 93 in less than a year, but he hasn't been playing in the big boys that long or win anything for that matter that warrants him a +2 to 95. He'll probably get to 94 if he wins or loses but 95 is out of the question.

normally i'd agree but its definitely not out the question a UCL win with a dominant performance plus this euro league thingy with Netherlands right after so they win that and i can see it happening the amount of hype around this season has been immense and i know that plays a part in sm ratings

26 minutes ago, Cvilhete said:

normally i'd agree but its definitely not out the question a UCL win with a dominant performance plus this euro league thingy with Netherlands right after so they win that and i can see it happening the amount of hype around this season has been immense and i know that plays a part in sm ratings

Yeah, still, it won't happen IMO, people can expect it but it won't happen. Even Varane who is a 4x times CL winner and World cup winner is 94. The only CB that has 95 right now is Ramos, and don't get me wrong, I don't like the guy, but 2 European championships and a World Cup with Spain, 4 Champions League, etc...

I'm not saying Van Dijk isn't better than the others or isn't in a better form than the other CBs, but any CB higher than 93, has been at the top for some years now and most of them have some serious Silverware like World Cups, Euro or Copa-America, various CL, Europa Leagues, Championships, Cups whatever. Any CB who was 94 or more in the past were like that, Vidic, Ferdinand, Puyol. And you're telling me that Van Dijk that spends basically a year playing for Liverpool without winning a single thing yet and becomes the highest rated CB in the game (alongside Ramos) even without even playing a Major NT tournament like a World cup or Euro (nations league thingy is just nonsense).

Not even hype will do that, especially for a CB.

35 minutes ago, Cvilhete said:

1 hour ago, WeAreBlades98 said:

VVD, if the my win champs Leauge I think he has an outside chance of +2

Every single 95 rated player has got the rating with a +1 boost, the chance he gets +2 is miniscule. Doesn't mean he won't hit 95 at the end of the year though 

9 minutes ago, vitor_mfc said:

Yeah, still, it won't happen IMO, people can expect it but it won't happen. Even Varane who is a 4x times CL winner and World cup winner is 94. The only CB that has 95 right now is Ramos, and don't get me wrong, I don't like the guy, but 2 European championships and a World Cup with Spain, 4 Champions League, etc...

I'm not saying Van Dijk isn't better than the others or isn't in a better form than the other CBs, but any CB higher than 93, has been at the top for some years now and most of them have some serious Silverware like World Cups, Euro or Copa-America, various CL, Europa Leagues, Championships, Cups whatever. Any CB who was 94 or more in the past were like that, Vidic, Ferdinand, Puyol. And you're telling me that Van Dijk that spends basically a year playing for Liverpool without winning a single thing yet and becomes the highest rated CB in the game (alongside Ramos) even without even playing a Major NT tournament like a World cup or Euro (nations league thingy is just nonsense).

Yeah a +1 is inevitable, hence why I said there is an “outside chance” he may get a +2 with the form he has been in this year, 95 is high for a CB and may have to show more consistency e.g. Prem, champs Leauge, domestic cups to get to that stage. All in al VVD has been a rock this year.

21 minutes ago, vitor_mfc said:

I don’t rule out anything anymore especially after Salah became a 95 rated player 

4 minutes ago, Cvilhete said:

I don’t rule out anything anymore especially after Salah became a 95 rated player 

Salah? How about Aubameyang? Anyway both of them are Forwards, and we all know Forwards get a bit push from SM, but most importantly both of them got from 94 to 95 and not +2 to 95. 

VVD has a really good chance of reaching 95 next season if he and Liverpool continue like this, that I agree, but no one knows what will happen.