Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

1 hour ago, vitor_mfc said:

Salah? How about Aubameyang? Anyway both of them are Forwards, and we all know Forwards get a bit push from SM, but most importantly both of them got from 94 to 95 and not +2 to 95. 

VVD has a really good chance of reaching 95 next season if he and Liverpool continue like this, that I agree, but no one knows what will happen.

of course i a am not arguing that he should get it or he definitely will, but i don't rule out anything with what i see in sm's ratings these days, yeah auba and salah should never be 95 players

1 hour ago, hesselink said:

Demirbay +1?

I'm not so sure, already 89 in Hoffenheim, team that has only a 90 player. But I would wait for a german expert

6 minutes ago, thorgan lesar said:

Piatek still worth buying ?

Piatek wasn't Milan's solution to all problems, Milan has lack of goal chances in a game.

Piatek hasn't enough occasions, so he can't easily score, the polish is still a great striker, the problem is the team, that miss a lot players like Paqueta and Bonaventura, next year with them he will have the chance to score more.

@Milanista1 feel free to correct me

1 hour ago, samfarrow said:

Does anyone have a rough idea of the next few reviews, what countries and when they may be done?

After finishing Austria it could well be Germany, France, England, Italy, Spain. SM could leave England til after Champions League Final and Europa tho for obvious reasons so order may change.

Just looked at SW and Czech Republik seems to be coming thru shortly, B4 the Big 5. then.

Just a marker from last year Wolfsburg was done on the 22 May 18 (8days??)

3 hours ago, zsp2 said:

Piatek wasn't Milan's solution to all problems, Milan has lack of goal chances in a game.

Piatek hasn't enough occasions, so he can't easily score, the polish is still a great striker, the problem is the team, that miss a lot players like Paqueta and Bonaventura, next year with them he will have the chance to score more.

@Milanista1 feel free to correct me

Yes Mr Serie A you are correct Piatek is starving of decent service, without it he can not perform at his best as he is not that good at creating chances himself, he isn't that kind of player.

I really hope he is helped out more by those behind him next season!

Anyhow I was reading that AC Milan are after Castagne for 20M, is he any good, better than Conti?, If he is you can have Conti back. :)

16 minutes ago, Fernando Chow said:

Hi guys! I've got only 400k to spend on a very competitive league. What are the U21 youngsters you'd recommend? Thanks a bunch pals!

You can try and see if someone like Benoit Badiashile, Ander Barrenetxea, Karim Adeyemi, Emanuel Vignato, Mattia Zennaro, Lucien Agoume are available.

If you would not care about age, I would try and see if Philipp Klement, he's 26 and 78 rated but has 16 goals and 9 assists in 2. Bundesliga. His team Paderborn will most likely rise to 1. Bundesliga and I can see him rising quite a lot and making you money that you can reinvest. Just a tip.

48 minutes ago, Fernando Chow said:

Hi guys! I've got only 400k to spend on a very competitive league. What are the U21 youngsters you'd recommend? Thanks a bunch pals!

Benoit Badiashile (best riser in summer), Harvey Elliot, Gabriel Martinelli, Adam Hlozek, Carvalho Reinier, Sebastian Esposito.

All very high long term potential 

15 minutes ago, samfarrow said:

Benoit Badiashile (best riser in summer), Harvey Elliot, Gabriel Martinelli, Adam Hlozek, Carvalho Reinier, Sebastian Esposito.

All very high long term potential 

Just did Czech Republic...and Adam Hlozek (16 years old) has 1051 minutes for Sparta Praha

2 hours ago, Milanista1 said:

Yes Mr Serie A you are correct Piatek is starving of decent service, without it he can not perform at his best as he is not that good at creating chances himself, he isn't that kind of player.

I really hope he is helped out more by those behind him next season!

Anyhow I was reading that AC Milan are after Castagne for 20M, is he any good, better than Conti?, If he is you can have Conti back. :)

You can keep Conti, he is an asshole, he told to Atalanta, after 14 years in the team that he want to be sold or he would refuse to take part to to the pre-season training! To the team that took him when he was a child, and made him a football player, all after only an year of Serie A. He thought he was too good for us. I prefer a worst player but is a MAN than him. 

Castagne is good, he can plays in several position and he wants to play and show his value, he won't leave for 20M, Atalanta don't need cash, in june will have 60 M from previous deals (Kessie, Cristante, Petagna) ;)

I would take back Caldara, with pleasure 😁

47 minutes ago, zsp2 said:

You can keep Conti, he is an asshole, he told to Atalanta, after 14 years in the team that he want to be sold or he would refuse to take part to to the pre-season training! To the team that took him when he was a child, and made him a football player, all after only an year of Serie A. He thought he was too good for us. I prefer a worst player but is a MAN than him. 

Castagne is good, he can plays in several position and he wants to play and show his value, he won't leave for 20M, Atalanta don't need cash, in june will have 60 M from previous deals (Kessie, Cristante, Petagna) ;)

I would take back Caldara, with pleasure 😁

Ahh i see, i didn't follow the Conti transfer saga before he left for Milan like I followed the others. Maybe when Caldara recovers and shares his talent with AC Milan then we will loan to you when he is 35. ;) :)

42 minutes ago, Milanista1 said:

Ahh i see, i didn't follow the Conti transfer saga before he left for Milan like I followed the others. Maybe when Caldara recovers and shares his talent with AC Milan then we will loan to you when he is 35. ;) :)

Luckily Milan took him for 24M+Pessina

Anyway Conti will do better next season, he has to play more, there isn't the possibility in a team that want to reach his goal, furthermore he did the best performances in a 3-4-2-1 ;) he is not as bad as you saw this year

1 hour ago, D_Stefanov53 said:

Hi guys .. I am going to sell L.Pellegrini , can you reccomend something in his position (around 20 - 25M.)

What do you think about Maitland-NIles and Schick ? shoud i keep or sell ? 

Keep Maitland-Niles for now, I would sell Schick though.

10 hours ago, D_Stefanov53 said:

Hi guys .. I am going to sell L.Pellegrini , can you reccomend something in his position (around 20 - 25M.)

What do you think about Maitland-NIles and Schick ? shoud i keep or sell ? 

Any of these guys, if they are available to you; Torriera, Rodri, Ndombele, Y.Tielmans, B.Fernandes or Kessie. 

I would keep M. Niles as a riser, if nothing else (has impressed in the last few games i have seen him play). 

Schick - Once touted as the next Zlatan. He went to Roma in order to try and replace M.Salah, having made a name for himself at Samp scoring 11 Goals in 14 games for them.

Unfortunately he is a showdow of the player he was at Samp with only 4 goals in 23 for Roma, he has been having issues with his confidence (i read he had to see a doctor for it to). Sell, sell, sell. :)