Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

9 hours ago, Emy Ionescu said:

Joe gomez + Lovren for Kimmich...it's a fair trade?

Yes, with Kimmich your RB position is possibly secure and strong for many years to come, plus he can play midfield as well.  Whoever gets Kimmich gets the better deal.

15 hours ago, TMCosta said:

Just did Czech Republic...and Adam Hlozek (16 years old) has 1051 minutes for Sparta Praha

when you say just did, do you mean its already been reviewed or changes made on soccerwiki so its next?

2 hours ago, Middle_Finger said:

So that's Salzburg done? No rise for Prevaljk and Dabbur (he might get it with Sevilla though).

i hope not I've just wasted my last but of money on this patson daka kid expecting a rise 

38 minutes ago, Cvilhete said:

i hope not I've just wasted my last but of money on this patson daka kid expecting a rise 

27 minutes ago, olivier 1 said:

They skip the Strikers till the next Day. It was the same with the belgian review (trossard, samatta)

Painful. Why instead of completing the league they did so many random players is confusing. 

Not sure about fair but I would take Kimmich easily. As good as Gomez can be he will not surpass Kimmich in SM rating for a while.

Yep...Kimmich easy

2 hours ago, Cvilhete said:

when you say just did, do you mean its already been reviewed or changes made on soccerwiki so its next?

Information is that Czech Republic is next....check my thread (im a legend now hehehehe).

Ciuzz is always correct :)

1 hour ago, Cvilhete said:

So that's Salzburg done? No rise for Prevaljk and Dabbur (he might get it with Sevilla though).

48 minutes ago, Middle_Finger said:

Painful. Why instead of completing the league they did so many random players is confusing. 

At least Patson Daka missing....

3 hours ago, Emy Ionescu said:

Hm, now he wants TTA for Kimmich...the problem is i like both very much...but i think i will keep TTA.

Kimmich is still quite young as well so u will be stable with him. Right now in SM terms Kimmich is the better player, so go for him. 

Edited by Milanista1
Made an error

1 hour ago, Emy Ionescu said:

Hm, now he wants TTA for Kimmich...the problem is i like both very much...but i think i will keep TTA.

Trent has higher potential than Kimmich rating wise, considering he could easily get +2 in a few weeks that's a bad deal to accept

2 hours ago, Emy Ionescu said:

31 minutes ago, RobboEFC said:

Trent has higher potential than Kimmich rating wise, considering he could easily get +2 in a few weeks that's a bad deal to accept

Well, Kimmich can get a +1 to 93 in the next few weeks also, so as much I like TTA, I would take Kimmich. I think they have similar rating potential, to be honest. And Kimmich is a bit more versatile.

On 4/20/2017 at 5:33 PM, Sir Rahul said:

AUSTRIA BUNDESLIGA

RB Salzburg:

Samassekou +1 to 88- yes

Schlager +2 to 87- yes

Stankovic +3 to 85- yes

Haland +4 to 80- yes

Pongracic +3 to 85- +1 to 83

Onguene +2 to 84- +1 to 83

Mwepu +2 to 80- +4 to 82

Szoboszlai +2 to 80- +4 to 82

Van der Werff +2 to 75- +3 to 76

Dabbur +1 to 89

Ramalho +1 to 87

Minamino +1 to 87

Junuzovic -1 to 87

Wolf +3 to 86

Ulmer +1 to 86

Gulbrandsen +1 to 85

Prevljak +2 to 84

Daka +2 to 80

39 minutes ago, vitor_mfc said:

Well, Kimmich can get a +1 to 93 in the next few weeks also, so as much I like TTA, I would take Kimmich. I think they have similar rating potential, to be honest. And Kimmich is a bit more versatile.

I agree that they have similar rating potential but I think getting past 93 for both will be down to champions league and international success. Fullbacks seem the hardest position to get past 92 let alone 93. It's hard to pick 1 long term since we don't know if Liverpool will keep their squad together for the next few years and how Bayern will change . I'd go Kimmich purely because I rate him higher and feel football will adapt to counter overlapping fullbacks sooner rather than later

Only reason I said Trent earlier was because Its so hard to predict, for me it's 55/45 to whoever i choose 😂

1 hour ago, RobboEFC said:

I agree that they have similar rating potential but I think getting past 93 for both will be down to champions league and international success. Fullbacks seem the hardest position to get past 92 let alone 93. It's hard to pick 1 long term since we don't know if Liverpool will keep their squad together for the next few years and how Bayern will change . I'd go Kimmich purely because I rate him higher and feel football will adapt to counter overlapping fullbacks sooner rather than later

Only reason I said Trent earlier was because Its so hard to predict, for me it's 55/45 to whoever i choose 😂

there are not many if any fullbacks who make it past 92 without ucl success....

47 minutes ago, Cvilhete said:

there are not many if any fullbacks who make it past 92 without ucl success....

I'm pretty sure Lahm got to 93 even before CL trophy and maybe even Maicon too.

Kimmich is for me the best RB in the world right now and TTA is second and will catch up to him eventually.

I think being really good and influential for an elite team is the most important to get that extra rise, and is why for example Carvajal and Alba never got past 92(yet), they simply not that good.

48 minutes ago, vitor_mfc said:

I'm pretty sure Lahm got to 93 even before CL trophy and maybe even Maicon too.

Kimmich is for me the best RB in the world right now and TTA is second and will catch up to him eventually.

I think being really good and influential for an elite team is the most important to get that extra rise, and is why for example Carvajal and Alba never got past 92(yet), they simply not that good.

When Lahm got his 93 the games ratings were don’t a lot different to how they are now, plus Carvajal and Alba have been good and influential for many years and have achieved the type of success most footballers can dream of, and Trent is definitely not the 2nd best right back in the game right now, how many big away games has he been dropped for this season by Klopp because he wants more defensive stability? Trent is great going forward and great crosser but he’s nowhere near elite right now, he has so much to improve on, I don’t even watch Kimmich enough to comment on but I very much doubt he’s getting 93

5 minutes ago, Cvilhete said:

When Lahm got his 93 the games ratings were don’t a lot different to how they are now, plus Carvajal and Alba have been good and influential for many years and have achieved the type of success most footballers can dream of, and Trent is definitely not the 2nd best right back in the game right now, how many big away games has he been dropped for this season by Klopp because he wants more defensive stability? Trent is great going forward and great crosser but he’s nowhere near elite right now, he has so much to improve on, I don’t even watch Kimmich enough to comment on but I very much doubt he’s getting 93

Well, that is your opinion and I have mine. I would choose Kimmich or  TAA for that RB spot over any other player atm. Are you talking about stability? Jordi Alba is worse than TAA defensively that's just a fact, and Jordi Alba is 10 years older than him, and you're right TAA will only improve. Most games that TAA did not play, Liverpool conceded a lot more than usual or wasn't able to score much as usual and ended up losing or tying the game, games like PSG, Barcelona in Champions League Wolves and Chelsea for Cups for example, so that is it.

And by the way, if Alba and Carvajal were really good, and with the amount of success that their teams and NT achieved they would've gotten 93 by now. Even Alaba who did not enjoy so much success was given 93 long ago. 

If you can choose 4~5 of the following options: Suso, Mahrez, Mertens, Moreno, Douglas Costa, Depay, M. Gomez, Thorgan Hazard, Martial, G. Martins, Bernadeschi, Brozovic, F. Anderson and Götze.
Which players would you pick? Consider both short and mid-term (so you do not want to get all of them with 90 rating because you need some good players now, but you do not want all with the highest rating because they could be old or probably decreasing in rating in the next or after that review).

1 hour ago, vitor_mfc said:

Well, that is your opinion and I have mine. I would choose Kimmich or  TAA for that RB spot over any other player atm. Are you talking about stability? Jordi Alba is worse than TAA defensively that's just a fact, and Jordi Alba is 10 years older than him, and you're right TAA will only improve. Most games that TAA did not play, Liverpool conceded a lot more than usual or wasn't able to score much as usual and ended up losing or tying the game, games like PSG, Barcelona in Champions League Wolves and Chelsea for Cups for example, so that is it.

And by the way, if Alba and Carvajal were really good, and with the amount of success that their teams and NT achieved they would've gotten 93 by now. Even Alaba who did not enjoy so much success was given 93 long ago. 

I'm not sure what your point is exactly but it's an absolute travesty that Carvajal and Alba didn't get 93 during their teams periods of huge success. SM gets a lot of things wrong but those two are probably the worst I've seen in the game. 

1 hour ago, KERSPALT! said:

I'm not sure what your point is exactly but it's an absolute travesty that Carvajal and Alba didn't get 93 during their teams periods of huge success. SM gets a lot of things wrong but those two are probably the worst I've seen in the game. 

Ok, Alba should've gotten it, I admit it, and he still might, but Carvajal? That's a big no, he's not that good.